140 Battle Ridge Dr., Kalispell, MT 59901 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date

About Kelly Kirksey Photography

The experience you have with me really is what’s most important to me. I think you can look through my work and love what you see and know you’re going to get the same quality, but more than anything I want you to look back on your amazing wedding day and remember how much fun you had taking all those pictures.

Your day will consist of me and my team being there to serve you. Not only in pictures, but in anything you need to make your day go as smoothly as possible. Do you need a coffee when I’m on my way, let me know and I’ll pick it up for you. We aren’t just there to take your pictures and run, we truly want our time with you to be an amazing experience full of laughter, silliness and probably some tears.

A little about this crazy photographer...

I am addicted to wedding photography.

I’m highly competitive with games. So much I’ll never touch Monopoly again or I’ll need to hire a divorce lawyer.

I am a crazy food snob. People have literally stopped inviting us over for dinner. And I will judge you by your wedding cake.

When I see Japanese people in public I follow (stalk) them around until I create an opportunity to practice the little Japanese I know. It only has been embarrassing once when I spoke Japanese to a woman and she responded with a better American accent than me that she didn’t speak Japanese.

I am very rarely serious and often say the wrong thing at the wrong time. I laugh inappropriately often.

I once stopped a Clay Walker concert to sing him happy birthday just to find out his birthday was months away.

I’m old enough to have liked Clay Walker.

I am very sentimental and it doesn’t take much to make me cry. I will cry at your wedding, it’s guaranteed.

My vision of the perfect session includes playing “Gold digger” and dancing around foolishly while I take pictures. I actually listen to that before most weddings to get pumped. Don’t ask me why…

I once chugged down some punch at a wedding thinking it was just punch. I was dying of thirst after shooting for 6 hours and it wasn’t just punch.

I am addicted to sweet tea.

• Jennifer Mooney Photography

Kelly Kirksey Photography 3
  • Hailey

Hailey and Joplin Dubose · Married on 10/05/2019

Choose Kelly!

Kelly will be your best investment/ decision during your wedding process. She is full of passion, determination, and dedication. You will notice this through her beautiful photos. Kelly makes a full effort to really understand and know her couples making for a relaxing, easy photo session. My husband and I had never really had professional photos taken so we were a little nervous to try an engagement shoot. However, as soon as Kelly started doing her magic, we found ourselves truly enjoying it. She knows how to make her clients feel comfortable! Having Kelly as your photographer will be, without a doubt, the best decision you make during your wedding process!

Kelly Kirksey Photography 4
    Sent on 10/12/2019

Tiffany · Married on 09/27/2019

Engagement and Wedding Photographer

This is a long read, but for someone that is so talented (Kelly) I didn't want to exclude any of my comments. Long story short, book Kelly! You will be SO happy!!

I was interested in booking Kelly for our engagement and wedding photographer after visiting her website and watching the testimonial videos. Hearing the brides talk about how much fun they had and how comfortable Kelly made them feel was the "hook and line". The "sinker" was how quickly Kelly responded to my inquiry and how she wanted to arrange a time for us to meet in person. We lived in Bozeman at the time, so we skyped. The skype session was a great way to quickly get to know Kelly and ask questions. We are so extremely thankful we chose Kelly. Prior to my confirmation of hiring her she reached out to my top venue option to put a good word in for me. Upon hiring her, she continued to offer help and answer questions whenever I had them.

I was so nervous for the engagement session because I felt I wasn't very photogenic, but Kelly made us feel comfortable and got us laughing and it was truly fun! AND we loved the pictures!

She walked through making a timeline with us, which was incredibly detailed and helpful for the day of and to provide to other vendors. The week leading up to the wedding, Kelly was supportive and willing to help in ANY way. I had forgotten about flower girl flowers and she offered to de-stem and pull petals off roses for me, which I wouldn't let her do, but she still came up with another solution that worked out perfect! Great example of her dedication to make our day extremely special.

The day of, she was one of many that made me feel like the most beautiful bride. She was patient, efficient and very fun. Her second photographer, Angela, and assistant, Gavin, were very professional, helpful, and fun to work with. We received so many compliments from guests and family members about this amazing team!

Oh and the pictures! Don't even have words for how happy our whole day was captured! I will be forever grateful for the memories that Kelly captured! So happy with our choice! Please reach out if you have questions or want more info on this amazing photographer!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/07/2019

Hire Kelly. Right Now.

It's hard to put into words just how talented and wonderful Kelly is. She did both our engagement and wedding photos and was so easy to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. Kelly is an absolute professional. She is knowledgeable, organized, hilarious, a great communicator, and extremely talented. Her photos are phenomenal!! Kelly was able to put sneak peeks up the NIGHT of our wedding. So many people have come up to us and complimented on how gorgeous the wedding photos are. The day of the wedding, Kelly took charge with family photos and was so good at giving direction to everyone from our 2 year old flower girl, to our 90 year old grandma, and she still made it FUN. She is just so good at what she does. Her photos are breathtaking, but she's also just a wonderful human being who cares about her clients. She would text me to check in to see if I needed anything. She even had her husband bring her a curling wand in a mini hair emergency. She thinks of everything and makes the process so seamless, comfortable, and fun. I can't recommend Kelly enough!!! She's going to be our go-to photographer for family photos in the future. You'd be doing yourself a disservice by not having her as your photographer. Just do it.

Kelly Kirksey Photography 5
    Kelly Kirksey Photography 6
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Kelly Kirksey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Toning
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3300
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums