140 Battle Ridge Dr., Kalispell, MT 59901 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date

About Kelly Kirksey Photography

The experience you have with me really is what’s most important to me. I think you can look through my work and love what you see and know you’re going to get the same quality, but more than anything I want you to look back on your amazing wedding day and remember how much fun you had taking all those pictures.

Your day will consist of me and my team being there to serve you. Not only in pictures, but in anything you need to make your day go as smoothly as possible. Do you need a coffee when I’m on my way, let me know and I’ll pick it up for you. We aren’t just there to take your pictures and run, we truly want our time with you to be an amazing experience full of laughter, silliness and probably some tears.

A little about this crazy photographer...

I am addicted to wedding photography.

I’m highly competitive with games. So much I’ll never touch Monopoly again or I’ll need to hire a divorce lawyer.

I am a crazy food snob. People have literally stopped inviting us over for dinner. And I will judge you by your wedding cake.

When I see Japanese people in public I follow (stalk) them around until I create an opportunity to practice the little Japanese I know. It only has been embarrassing once when I spoke Japanese to a woman and she responded with a better American accent than me that she didn’t speak Japanese.

I am very rarely serious and often say the wrong thing at the wrong time. I laugh inappropriately often.

I once stopped a Clay Walker concert to sing him happy birthday just to find out his birthday was months away.

I’m old enough to have liked Clay Walker.

I am very sentimental and it doesn’t take much to make me cry. I will cry at your wedding, it’s guaranteed.

My vision of the perfect session includes playing “Gold digger” and dancing around foolishly while I take pictures. I actually listen to that before most weddings to get pumped. Don’t ask me why…

I once chugged down some punch at a wedding thinking it was just punch. I was dying of thirst after shooting for 6 hours and it wasn’t just punch.

I am addicted to sweet tea.

dsc2353
dsc5455
dsc5472

3 Reviews for Kelly Kirksey Photography

Paxton · Married on 09/30/2017

There are not enough words to explain how amazing Kelly is! She is down to earth, accommodating, easy to work with, and an all around good person to be around. Kelly helped capture every moment of our wedding and did a superior job.

Kelly is awesome! She photographed our wedding in Whitefish, MT and was one of the best vendors I dealt with. She was professional, efficient, considerate, flexible....and damn good at her job. :) She published all of our pictures ahead of schedule and was a great communicator throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend her to capture your big day

• jellybean

Jill · Married on 09/27/2014

Kelly is the BEST photographer we could've asked for. She went over and above her duties from the day we hired her. Her photography is a dream and she has an eye for scenic locations for pictures. She knows exactly what she is doing and does it well.

Kelly Kirksey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Toning, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 140 Battle Ridge Dr. Kalispell, 59901 See on map