Charles Moll Photography

Bozeman, MT View map Visit website
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

You should enjoy your wedding day

Too often couples feel posed and awkward. They feel like they spend the whole day taking photos only to end up with images that are a carbon copy of every other wedding photo they have seen.

I say let’s do something different.

As your photographer, I serve you by capturing the Honest, Beautiful, and Sacred moments of your wedding day.

So breathe it in. Celebrate. Dance your ass off.

See the joy on your spouse's face. Keep the Main Thing the main thing.

Live this memory.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3100

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Ceci
    Ceci G. Married on 09/03/2021

Great experience with Charles Moll Photography

CJ at Charles Moll Photography was easy to work with, very responsive and took wonderful photos of our son's rehearsal dinner!
    Ashley S. Married on 08/21/2021

Best photographers out there!

CJ & Delaney are amazing & we can't believe how blessed we are that they chose to join us on our special day!!! Our wedding was an untraditional affair, we spent the day floating the river and were married on a beach. The day started off with an 80% chance of rain with lightning & thunder. This didn't scare CJ & Delaney off- they came prepared and ready for anything. Luck was on our side thankfully and we enjoyed a beautiful, sunny day on the river. CJ & Delaney were so much fun to have on our journey. CJ came up with interesting ideas to capture our special moments & Delaney was there every step of the way taking alternate shots. They both took extra time to capture a variety of photos of us, our family, and friends during the float, ceremony and reception. They were not only willing to travel a long distance to make our day complete but they were willing to work with us on our budget which we so much appreciated. No one can prepare you for how fast this day comes and goes & we are extremely happy that we had CJ & Delaney by our side to capture the moments that we missed and the ones we'll never want to forget. The photos came back very quickly & each one captured a special moment that we can't wait to share with our friends and family. Words can't describe how fantastic CJ & Delaney are, a huge thank you to you both! If you are looking for a photograher- no need to look further...CJ & Delaney are the BEST!!! Thank you again for making our day unforgettable! Ashley & Brook
    Lilly K. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing pictures and very accommodating

He did such an amazing job with the pictures, they turned out absolutely gorgeous. He also took all my family and friends in stride and got pictures of all activities. Definitely would recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer.

Real Weddings

• Danielle & Trey
    30 photos · 05/22/2021

Team

Charles Moll
Charles Moll
Lead Photographer

Hi, I am CJ
In 2017 following my senior year in MSU's FIlm and Photography program I photographed my first wedding. After that, I was hooked! I love weddings. I love being able to help tell your story, as once-in-a-lifetime moments unfold before me. My process is to serve my couples by learning your values, wants, and needs to best understand and capture your day. With this process guiding my intentional shooting style, I capture the unnoticed, otherwise forgotten memories and the sacred moments that make up your wedding day.

9884 Happy Acres Rd W Bozeman, MT, 59718
Location of (Charles Moll Photography)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding