Sara Nagel Photography

3710 Farnum Drive, Billings, MT 59101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Sara Nagel Photography

Hi, I'm Sara Nagel! I'm a Montana wedding photographer that is based in Billings, MT. My clients are all about love, laughter and having a good time. It is important to me to make people feel at ease when getting their photo taken, so I always keep my sessions laid-back and fun to bring out that gorgeous natural smile! My photography style is joyful, colorful & romantic. I want your photos to represent who you really are and create memories that you can treasure forever.

Being engaged and getting married are huge milestones in any person's life and I value the trust that they put in me to capture these important moments. We only get one life so my motto is to always love hard, dream big, and take lots of photos!

Along with being there to capture the wonderful connection the happy couple shares, Sara Nagel Photography offers many wedding services. These services include:

• Engagement shoot
Church Ceremony

42 Reviews for Sara Nagel Photography

• Blake

Blake Hurtle · Getting married on 11/24/2018

Sara makes every process from beginning to end simple.

First off, I'm someone that isn't good at attention brought on myself and knowing full-well how nervous I was going into the photo session, Sara immediately was able to calm me down. Her combined efforts of kind and calming words, and her knowledge of just what to ask of us captured moments between my fiancee and I that are of true essence, what makes us, us. I was worried how the photos were going to turn out. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long! When I saw them, for the first time ever was I ever so grateful that we had professional photography done of us, especially for our engagement of our marriage. Sara did an amazing job at capturing us, and we will always have these moments of time saved for years to come. PS. We received several different photos, expressing emotions across the spectrum in under 15 minutes before the snow began coming down on us! It was a neat experience!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Sara Nagel Photography 1
    Sara Nagel Photography 2

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Blake! Trust me, I know how nerve-racking it can be to have your photo taken, especially romantic engagement photos! But I had a feeling that I could get you two to open-up and have fun with it. You have the best smile!! Thank you for having faith in my talent and I love how many photos we got in that short amount of time. I'm happy I could capture this time in your lives!! Best of luck to you at your wedding!

Molly Anna Mcintosh · Married on 07/13/2018

Beautiful Photos in the Mountains!

Sara was an amazing photographer! Our Ceremony was in the middle of nowhere (without cell reception!) and she was more than happy to drive over 2 hours to our venue. She had the best ideas for poses and group shots, but still wanted our feedback and let us try out our own pose ideas. We also had a second shooter, Danielle, who worked with Sara and the both of them were truly the dream team! It was like they knew exactly what the other was thinking and got the best shots. Our number one priority was to have good quality photos for years to come. We got that from Sara.

Our photos turned out wonderfully and we are very satisfied customers. We moved across the country, but Sara STILL sent us our copies and a flash drive even though we moved so far away.

We cannot Thank Sara and her team enough!
    BOOK HER!!!!!!!

Molly M & Gerrit B

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Trust me Molly, your wedding was definitely worth the drive!! I'm obsessed with all the images we took out at East Rosebud Lake and it was cool to have a completely different look at DanWalt Gardens for your reception. What a fun-filled day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me capture it all!

Sara Nagel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Chancey's Event Center
    Chancey's Event Center Banquet Halls

Sara is great to work with and is an amazing photographer.

• Toonz DJ
    Toonz DJ Wedding DJs

Simply Sara is a great professional. I'm assured when working an event with her, things will go very smooth. Great communication with the other vendors, making sure everyone is on the same page! The quality of her work is top notch!

• Best Music Productions
    Best Music Productions Wedding DJs

I have always enjoyed working with Sara. She has a great attitude and is always smiling. She is very good coordinating with me so we can give our clients the best service possible. She is never in one spot very long, always capturing shots from all over the room!

• 3710 Farnum Drive Billings, MT 59101 See on map