Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

49 Reviews for Toonz DJ

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Karaoke (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Flat Screen (1)

Matt did a superb job as DJ at my daughter's wedding. He read the crowd perfectly and catered songs and events flawlessly completely staying within our suggestions. His timeline was followed to a 'T' and the entire evening flowed beautifully. Couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture c, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was a great choice for our wedding. Not only did he DJ, he provided the up lighting for our event at no additional charge. It was a great touch! He kept the guests online their feet all night. Matt also created a video of my fiance and I that included questions that we were asked about the other person. Our guests loved this! He is so professional and is awesome to work with. You can't go wrong with Matt as your DJ!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elizabeth , 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Matt knows his business and is very professional. The website is easy to use and it's a great way to stay on top of your event. Matt made sure the evening flowed and when the dancing started he kept us on the floor. We had several guests tell us how much they enjoyed our DJ. I would recommend Toonz DJ and use them again.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/22/16, 1 Review