Toonz DJ Reviews

50 | Billings, MT

50 Reviews for Toonz DJ

50 Toonz DJ Reviews

Jim · Married on 08/11/2018

Recently, we held a U.S. reception for our daughter and her Aussie husband who were were married in Australia several months earlier. My wife and I met with Matt only one time to discuss basic details and then exchanged several emails with him just before the reception. The evening of the reception, Matt appeared right on time and proceeded to unload and set up an amazing array of audio/video and lighting equipment. The evening was amazing and incredibly fun, and Matt played a huge role in that success. His music selections were perfect, announcements were perfectly timed, and things moved at the perfect pace. The mix and volume were always just right. Matt responded quickly to every need, whether expected or unexpected. His use of turntables made transitions between dance tunes amazingly seamless and engaging. No awkward gaps between songs. The dance floor was full from the first dance song until the evening ended. So fun! We can't say enough about Matt, his professionalism and skill. We highly recommend Toonz DJ! One of the best decisions we made for our daughter's reception.

c · Married on 07/15/2017

Matt did a superb job as DJ at my daughter's wedding. He read the crowd perfectly and catered songs and events flawlessly completely staying within our suggestions. His timeline was followed to a 'T' and the entire evening flowed beautifully. Couldn't be happier.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2017

Matt was a great choice for our wedding. Not only did he DJ, he provided the up lighting for our event at no additional charge. It was a great touch! He kept the guests online their feet all night. Matt also created a video of my fiance and I that included questions that we were asked about the other person. Our guests loved this! He is so professional and is awesome to work with. You can't go wrong with Matt as your DJ!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Toonz DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for having us as a part of your BIG DAY! I'm glad you enjoyed everything.

Alyssa · Married on 10/22/2016

Matt knows his business and is very professional. The website is easy to use and it's a great way to stay on top of your event. Matt made sure the evening flowed and when the dancing started he kept us on the floor. We had several guests tell us how much they enjoyed our DJ. I would recommend Toonz DJ and use them again.

Anton · Married on 09/16/2016

Toonz DJ was easy to work with and a quality DJ. There website was amazing and took some of the wedding stress off by allowing you to request songs, pay, and enter timelines and bridal party names all online. Matt had already worked at our venue and knew exactly how to setup. He was flexible and went with the flow even during our unexpected mid-ceremony location change. He was great at reading the crowd and kept people dancing the whole night. In fact we had groans when he announced the last song. Would definitely recommend him for weddings and other events.

Maggie · Married on 07/29/2016

Toonz DJ was awesome! I got so many compliments about how great the DJ was! He also has an amazing booth and lights, which added to the aesthetic of the event. I highly recommend using Toonz!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Toonz DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We had an awesome time DJing your Wedding.

Flexible and amazing quality. He has worked with me from the beginning and is still working with me. He is very professional and I am happy that I booked him!

They were great & really read the crowd well. Loved the extra lighting they provided & set up themselves as well!

Crystal · Married on 04/09/2016

My husband and I found Toonz DJ (Matt Knoche) and decided to have this company play for our wedding reception in early April, 2016. Matt did such a fantastic job and we could not have asked for better! He kept everything moving so smoothly and stuck to the timeline we had chosen perfectly!

Matt is great at keeping the guests engaged and playing various music styles to maintain interest! He worked well with us and arranged two different times to meet to make sure everything was in order as we wanted it. Matt also called us just a day or two before the event to see if there were any final adjustments and to verify that things were in place.

We had a couple special requests and needed them to be played at specific times. Toonz DJ was fantastic at fulfilling our wishes and everything turned out so perfectly! Matt also set up beautiful blue lighting (that was one of our colors and the one we chose) around the room, which gave the room gorgeous decorative accents!

A month later, I am still receiving compliments from our guests about how extraordinary Matt was and how much they enjoyed the dancing and the music. Choosing a great DJ is such a crucial choice to make for your event because you need someone to keep people engaged and someone who listens to your requests and works them in seamlessly. I most definitely recommend Toonz DJ for your event!

James and Kerra · Married on 10/24/2015

Not only was Toonz DJ the DJ for our wedding, he was a true MC. He kept everything on schedule and kept the dance floor packed the whole time! We left our song choices open ended and he selected all the right music
    I would highly recommend this DJ service to anyone who is looking. They were also extremely proffesional!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Toonz DJ's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We had a wonderful time as well. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

By far the best DJ I have witnessed at a wedding. Matt made my wedding run smooth, keeping everything on track. I didn't have to worry about what was next. I loved the online planning tools. It was a life saver planning being out of town. I would highly recommend Toonz DJ to anyone looking to have a great reception!

Steve · Married on 06/13/2015

Matt was awesome to work with, highly recommended!

My DJ was amazing. Very professional and experienced. He helped us through out the entire night keeping this moving. The dance floor was always busy! We liked that everything was included.

Glad we book him. We attended many weddings over the past couple years, and he was by far the best we have seen or heard. Will recommend to everyone looking for a DJ!

Beckie · Married on 05/23/2015

Could not have hoped for more! Absolutely amazing! Played all our requests and still took guest requests. Nothing but compliments from all our guests! Thank you so much!

Kyle · Married on 05/16/2015

Matt did an extraordinary job overall at my wedding. Beforehand he was very organized and used a very easy web-based interface to help us plan every step of the wedding! He was very easy to communicate with also. He was very flexible during the wedding through all the wedding madness and did an excellent job keeping everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend him for anything anyone would need a DJ for!

Vallorie · Married on 05/02/2015

Our DJ was very professional and detailed. He was able to keep things on track even during my stressful times. The night could have not went better. He included uplighting at no extra charge and was always available to talk. Made planning very easy even from 100 miles apart.

Nancy · Married on 04/11/2015

WOW!!! Great DJ! We are so happy we decided to go with Toonz DJ. After looking at a few other services, Toonz sold us with his reasonable packages that had lights. Other companies can learn from this guy! Thank you for everything!

Toonz DJ was amazing-exceeded our expectations! My husband and I knew it would be great, but it was better than that. Our guests had a great time and we did as well. Amazing!

Angela · Married on 08/16/2014

Matt,

Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job with music and audio at our wedding! Everything was perfect! You were so easy to work with and accommodating to all of our requests. I never felt worried or uneasy that the songs would be wrong or that the audio wouldn't work. Even during dinner, when I heard a specific song I requested through the website, it made me smile knowing that you made a point to include those songs on your play list - without me having to follow-up at all! The wedding flowed perfectly - something I was worried about after witnessing other weddings that were horribly awkward and confusing at times due to miscommunication with the DJ. You really captured who Miles and I are and that showed in the way you put on YOUR "show." :) You kept our guests dancing all night long - which was GREAT! Thanks a million!

Sincerely,
    The Babcocks :)

• I

Isabel · Married on 07/12/2014

Toonz DJ (Matt Knoche) did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding! He arrived perfectly on time to set up and test out all his equipment and was well dressed for our event. My family, husband and I were so happy with how smoothly all of our musical transitions went. He played a wide variety of music for all of the people at our wedding. He knew exactly what to play when and even though our schedule of events got a little off track (my fault because I was taking pictures and chatting with everyone) he was able to mold to the situation and make smooth transitions for our important songs. I was really impressed with the teamwork that Matt and his wife have. She was very sweet and nice also, and would keep the lines of communication open with me to see when we were ready to do events like cake cutting and dances to make sure we were all ready and near the dance floor while Matt kept the tunes going. I really liked his online gig builder so that I could find the style of songs we like and also get other ideas based on popular picks made by others. I would absolutely recommend Toonz DJ to anyone planning a wedding or any other celebration. I am so glad I found him!

Sophia · Married on 06/21/2014

Our DJ greatly over-exceeded our expectations. We knew that he would be great, but wow! Matt kept the party going all night and was able to mix in favorites for every aged person at my reception! Before my wedding, I attended three others, Toonz by far put the other DJs I saw to shame.

Teri · Married on 09/14/2013

Great DJ services! Very professional and entertaining! Will Definitely be referring you!

Jordyn · Married on 12/12/2012

Matt was amazing! He had all of my crazy song requests! Thank you so much for making it a great night!

Jose · Married on 07/16/2011

Thank you for creating an unforgettable wedding reception! I still get comments on the great music and fun!