SKY Dj Entertainment

Bozeman, MT View map Visit website
$850 Most Popular Price

$850 Most Popular Price

SKY Dj Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Bozeman, Montana. With many years of professional experience, their team is passionate about delighting audiences with their unbeatable DJ skills. They have an extensive song library that boasts thousands of classic and contemporary hits. Inspired by your wishes, they aim to give you and your loved ones a night to remember.

Owing to their one-event-per-day policy, SKY Dj Entertainment ensures that they can give your special day their exclusive attention. They will provide all the necessary equipment, including microphones and a state-of-the-art sound system. Stylish event items like disco balls and uplighting are also available. Whether you wish to hear golden oldies, disco tracks, or modern anthems, they will develop a soundtrack that you are sure to adore.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$500

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Heather
    Heather Married on 07/16/2022

Professional and talented

Mike was so great to work with he went above and beyond to help with songs and late request! Always reliable to get a hold of with any planning questions. 100% great Dj!
    Rose K. Married on 05/21/2022

Wedding DJ

I am very pleased with Sky DJ entertainment! My fiance (now husband) and I lived outside of Montana and were stressing over having to book vendors from two states away. Mike responded IMMEDIATELY to my inquiry and was kind and receptive to all my questions. He even gave us a discount on travel fees because he was DJing a wedding at the same venue the next day! His music questionnaire was detailed and in depth and gave us up until the week before to have it completed.
    I spent 4 months creating two playlists that I was very proud of and he was able to accommodate both of them without issue. At the wedding, he made sure to ask if I wanted song requests taken (I did not) and double checking all info was correct in regards to grand entrances and names. Everyone had such a blast at the reception, I would recommend Sky DJ Entertainment to anyone wanting an experienced DJ.
  • Kayluh
    Kayluh M. Married on 05/11/2022

Wedding MC & DJ

We were lucky to have Mike to be out wedding DJ and MC!

He took care of all of our music and sound needs for our ceremony and reception and provided some uplighting for the reception. His questionnaire helped us to choose music for key moments and actually helped us to think through a schedule for the reception to.

Best of all, Mike helped us to MC a family feud game for our reception that we put together. He was fun and flexible with our special request. Just what our reception needed!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bozeman Bozeman, MT, 59718
Location of (SKY Dj Entertainment)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding