SKY Dj Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

SKY Dj Entertainment 1

Krista H · Married on 08/31/2019

Mike is Awesome!

Mike was the DJ at our wedding at Springhill Pavillion and he did an awesome job! He was super professional and attentive to the songs we were interested in playing. His tunes really made the night great and we would highly recommend him for any wedding or party!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Kila Kelly · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome and Affordable

Mike is a fantastic DJ. He kept up his professionalism before the wedding even when I got a little too busy to get back to him right away. At the reception, he did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor even though our numbers weren't huge. We got rained out about two hours too early, and Mike graciously stayed even after we told him he could leave. He was so much fun to work with!

SKY Dj Entertainment 2
    Sent on 08/19/2019

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2019

Highly Recommended!

Mike was great to work with! He did great selecting songs that fit our preferences and was very flexible as the audience shifted as the night went on! We had a few special dances for our wedding and he was great at reminding us what times we previously asked for them to be played and confirmed the timing was still sufficient. We would definitely recommend Sky DJ!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome! Mike is great!

Mike was awesome! As expected, planning a wedding is a lot and Mike was so workable and understanding of all my late replies and disorganization, ha! I filled out his questionable and just told him what I really wanted to hear and what songs needed to be played and which songs I did NOT want to hear and he performed perfectly! Will be using him again for other events we plan, thanks again Mike!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Travis · Married on 06/15/2019

One of the best DJ's out there

Mike is an awesome DJ. We booked him for our wedding and couldn't be happier with the results. Not only was he incredibly willing to accommodate our requests and situation, but he also was a pleasure to work with. He was not afraid to roll with the flow of the wedding and make adjustments as needed, yet he was still structured and kept it all organized. One thing that I appreciated most was that Mike created a hassle-free environment so that we could enjoy our party. Mike is a DJ who knows his job and he does it well. I will not hesitate to recommend him for any event and in the future, he will be the first person I think of for any of my events.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Corinthia · Married on 08/12/2016

I would choose Mike over anyone. We had a lot of last minute decisions to make and Mike made our music the easiest part of set up. Which was a HUGE relief! He tailor-made our ceremony music and really went the extra mile to make the walk down with my dad truly special and memorable. He transitioned our processional without flaw to meet the timing of our bridesmaids and groomsmen. He has a wide variety of skills, from putting appropriate music for our older relatives during the day and mixing some of our favorite dubstep for the younger crowd in the evening. I have no need to call anyone else for events because he's spot on. Mike will go the extra mile and do whatever it takes to make your day a perfect one.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Samuel · Married on 08/14/2011

Mike did a fantastic job as a DJ for our wedding reception! The music was without interruption and appropriate to our crowd. We had a lot of fun dancing! Mike is very personable, reliable, and great to deal with!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Choice!

Mike was great to work with! He was open to everything we wanted to do and was very responsive! The day of the wedding he set up early, checked in with us plenty of times and made sure the night went how we wanted! I would definitely suggest using his DJ service!

Sent on 07/24/2019