Sara Nagel Photography Reviews

Sara Nagel Photography 6
Sara Nagel Photography 7
  • Charlie

Charlie Hollenbeck · Married on 06/15/2019

Could not have asked for better!

Could not have had our special day without Sara and her crew! From the engagement session to the reception, all of her results were amazing. Could not thank her enough for going the extra mile to give us results that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you Charlie!! My team & I had such a blast at your wedding! You guys definitely know how to throw a party!! You did a phenomenal job planning the whole event so we couldn't have done it without you! :)
  • Lauren

Lauren Dowling · Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible!

Sara and her team were absolutely amazing. She not only made me feel beautiful (being 20 weeks pregnant) she listened to my requests and made taking pictures so much fun! I would hire her again in a heartbeat. She's incredible and her photography is creative and very high-quality.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was such a pleasure capturing this special time in your life. You & Seanan are going to be the BEST parents!! Hit me up in the Fall for some family photos!! :)

Victoria Watts · Married on 03/15/2019

Fun, Professional, and Amazing Results

Sara is wonderful to work with, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! I had been part of a wedding party for a wedding which she was working at, and found her to be easy and enjoyable to work with, with amazing end product results. So I hunted her out for my own wedding a few years later, and she was everything I could have wanted in a photographer! She’s really great at making everyone feel relaxed and enjoy the photograph experience, is a fun person to have be a part of your big wedding day, and captures beautiful photographs.
    The collection of photos I received from her had great posed photos (all those family and wedding party photos everyone wants) and charming candid photos that captured the fun and personality of my husband and myself and everyone who was there that day. I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Victoria!! Thank you for saying all these kind words! This is exactly how I want all my clients to feel after their wedding. It was definitely an honor and a pleasure working with you & Alex. Enjoy your new life together!! :)
  • Blake

Blake Hurtle · Married on 11/24/2018

Sara makes every process from beginning to end simple.

First off, I'm someone that isn't good at attention brought on myself and knowing full-well how nervous I was going into the photo session, Sara immediately was able to calm me down. Her combined efforts of kind and calming words, and her knowledge of just what to ask of us captured moments between my fiancee and I that are of true essence, what makes us, us. I was worried how the photos were going to turn out. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long! When I saw them, for the first time ever was I ever so grateful that we had professional photography done of us, especially for our engagement of our marriage. Sara did an amazing job at capturing us, and we will always have these moments of time saved for years to come. PS. We received several different photos, expressing emotions across the spectrum in under 15 minutes before the snow began coming down on us! It was a neat experience!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Sara Nagel Photography 8
    Sara Nagel Photography 9

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Blake! Trust me, I know how nerve-racking it can be to have your photo taken, especially romantic engagement photos! But I had a feeling that I could get you two to open-up and have fun with it. You have the best smile!! Thank you for having faith in my talent and I love how many photos we got in that short amount of time. I'm happy I could capture this time in your lives!! Best of luck to you at your wedding!

Emily Romero · Married on 09/15/2018

Better than we could’ve ever imagine

Sara exceeded every expectation we had for both our engagement and wedding photos. Sara is super easy to work with and so much fun to be around. Her photos captured our special moments perfectly. It was truly a joy having her as our photographer and all of our wedding guests raved about her kindness, professionalism and attention to detail. Our wedding photos are timeless and a real representation of us, not overwhelmed with filters or shadows. We feel so lucky to have had such a talented and genuine photographer to capture our big day.

Sara Nagel Photography 10

Brittany Schneider · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience

Sara was amazing! I definitely recommend her to anyone! Any question I had she was ready to answer. She made our engagement photo experience amazing! We will definitely be going back to her! She’s fun, entertaining and most importantly takes AMAZING photos

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sarah Gunn · Married on 08/18/2018

Sarah G. (8/18/18)

I am SO happy I chose Sara to photograph my wedding! She was beyond fun to work with and she made pictures fun for my husband and I’s entire wedding party. Sara and her assistant photographer were both very professional and helped make everything go smooth. She even made a schedule of pictures to be taken on our special day, which helped make everything go as planned. She captured every moment of our day and that could not have been an easy task! If I had to do my wedding again, I would choose Sara as my photographer over and over. She was absolutely wonderful!

The most amazing photographer ever!!

Sara is AMAZING!! I couldn’t imagine having anyone else photograph our wedding day! She is the sweetest person and very down to earth! She captured everything I could have wanted and more!! We have got so many compliments on our amazing pictures and I can’t wait to display them in our house!! Sara is definitely our go to photographer from now on!

Sara Nagel Photography 11

Sara Nagel Photography 20
  • Drew

Drew Cardoza · Married on 07/14/2018

Beyond Exceptional Photography and Professionalism

What a wonderful experience with an amazing photography team!!! My wife and I were told that one item you don't want to slack on is a good photographer and selecting Sara Nagel Photography was the best thing we could have done! Sara offered us two photographers at our wedding and her husband was there as well to take videography. Five hundred photos and a full length, ten minute montage of our wedding later, we feel it was beyond money well spent to have these items that will last a lifetime and beyond! I highly recommend SNP for any wedding and/or event!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Molly Anna Mcintosh · Married on 07/13/2018

Beautiful Photos in the Mountains!

Sara was an amazing photographer! Our Ceremony was in the middle of nowhere (without cell reception!) and she was more than happy to drive over 2 hours to our venue. She had the best ideas for poses and group shots, but still wanted our feedback and let us try out our own pose ideas. We also had a second shooter, Danielle, who worked with Sara and the both of them were truly the dream team! It was like they knew exactly what the other was thinking and got the best shots. Our number one priority was to have good quality photos for years to come. We got that from Sara.

Our photos turned out wonderfully and we are very satisfied customers. We moved across the country, but Sara STILL sent us our copies and a flash drive even though we moved so far away.

We cannot Thank Sara and her team enough!
    BOOK HER!!!!!!!

Molly M & Gerrit B

Sent on 10/16/2018

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Trust me Molly, your wedding was definitely worth the drive!! I'm obsessed with all the images we took out at East Rosebud Lake and it was cool to have a completely different look at DanWalt Gardens for your reception. What a fun-filled day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me capture it all!

Anna · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend and were SO pleased with Sara Nagel Photography. Sara was extrememly easy to work with and very responsive to all of our requests. We absolutely love our wedding photos and will cherish them forever. We also purchased her videography services for our special day and the video is perfect - I watch it quite frequently :). Sara, her assistant photographer, and husband, were so professional the day of and truly made our day so memorable. They made sure to cature every little detail and were so enjoyable to work with. Thank you Sara Nagel Photography for all of your hard work - it is so appreciated!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna, so very much! Your wedding was a fun one to capture with tons of heart-warming moments throughout the day! You & your dad's first look with each other was definitely one of my favorites! All of your family & friends were so welcoming that when we left that day, we didn't just feel like a photography team, we felt like your friends. Thank you for creating such a great experience for us! :)

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

So glad we hired the best photographer around! Our pictures are beautiful & we couldn’t be happier! Thank you for everything Sara Nagel you are AMAZING at what you do & just the sweetest person! Our special day wouldn’t have been the same if you hadn’t been our photographer ❤️

Sent on 09/08/2018

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thanks Ashley! I had so much fun with you & Jory on your wedding day! I have really enjoyed getting to know you both over the past year and just love visiting with you guys. You are down-right GOOD people!! I hope to see you soon! :)
  • Marley

Marley Johnson · Married on 05/26/2018

Couldn’t Imagine

J and I can not imagine having any other photographer. From dealing with the mass chaos of our large families and wedding party to the random things we threw at her along the way, she perfectly documented our big day. These photos are something we will treasure forever and I know many of our family and friends will too! Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts! 💕

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Sara Nagel Photography 21
    Sara Nagel Photography 22
    Sara Nagel Photography 23

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are more than welcome Marley!!! I had the BEST time at your wedding! You & Justin are one of the funniest & most generous couples I've ever met. Now I know why you had such a large wedding party... because so many people love you guys!! Everyone was there for the same reason too -- to celebrate how amazing you & Justin are together! All of the unique & sentimental details from your day told your story perfectly and I feel blessed to have been a part of it. Thank you again for having me!!

Amber · Married on 04/27/2018

Sara is amazing. Of all of the decisions and details that went into our wedding, my husband had only one request—to hire an exceptional photographer to capture our day. After looking through many photographer’s portfolios, we found Sara and knew we found just what we had been looking for. We could tell from our first meeting with Sara that she was organized, professional, and fun. The day of our wedding, Sara and her second shooter helped keep our wedding party and family feel comfortable and relaxed, while keeping us on schedule. When we received our photos, we were blown away by how beautifully she captured every detail of our day. Sara was one the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is also an genuinely kind person, and I look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Sara Nagel Photography 24

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

I have to be honest Amber, I was a little nervous about photographing your wedding (knowing that your husband is a photographer himself), but you guys made it such an enjoyable experience that I quickly got over my nerves! You two are the like the NICEST people on the planet and so easy-going! Your love is so natural and I barely had to pose you at all. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for letting me capture your special day!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

We would highly recommend Sara! She did an absolutely fantastic job of capturing our wedding! The ways she can capture colors and candid moments in addition to the tradition poses are amazing. She also did our engagement pictures which we absolutely love. Sara was so easy to work with and made taking pictures fun and comfortable. We cannot wait to do another photo shoot with her in the future!!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! I knew that your day would be a total breeze because you are the most organized bride that I've ever met! I love the colors you chose and Camelot Ranch was the perfect venue for your celebration. And to top it off, your wedding party & family were just the sweetest people to work with. You & Clark have such an endearing love and it was an honor to watch you become husband & wife. Best wishes to you both!

Anna · Married on 08/26/2017

Sara was hands down the friendliest and most professional photographer that we met with! My husband and I are so happy that we decided to go with Simply Sara Photography. She made everything feel easy and fun! She was so much fun to work with and our photos turned out amazing! We could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna, you're a sweetheart! I absolutely LOVED everything about your wedding!!! You & Peter were so flexible to work with and truly put your trust in me as a photographer by doing anything I asked you to. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! You had such an entertaining bridal party, and I was having so much fun at the reception that I didn't want to leave at the end of the night! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Clients like you guys make me love what I do!!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/22/2017

Sara and her team were amazing. They were professional and fun to work with. My husband and I are so thankful we hired this team becuase they truly helped everything run so smoothly the day of the wedding. We did not quite know what we were doing and Sara had a timeline to help keep us on track and we still had so much fun goofing off with her and her team while we were all taking photos. Oh, and the photos, oh my god, they are amazing!!!! I got a batch of them yesterday and I just cannot express enough how great Sara and her team are. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words Kelsey! I haven't even delivered all your photos yet, but I know that you're going to love them because I totally do!! You, Logan and your family & friends were such an awesome group to work with! You guys made us feel truly welcomed and were a blast to photograph. Thanks again for choosing me as your photographer!!

Teal · Married on 07/17/2017

Loved, loved, looooved working with Sara! Sara did our engagement and wedding photos and working with her each time was absolutely wonderful! She has such a beautiful, wonderful and enjoyable personality, it's almost impossible to not smile when you're with her :) Both my husband and I were nervous when we were going to our engagement photo shoot, but with her wonderful personality and adorable humor, within the first 20 minutes of working with Sara, we were both totally at ease and found that we were really enjoying our photo session. She has such passion for what she does, it was no surprise that our engagement photos turned out absolutely perfect. I haven't even seen all of our wedding photos yet, but I have no doubt that they will look fantastic! I also want to give a shout out to her 2nd photographer, Danielle! Danielle worked with all the groomsmen at our wedding and I know that they were probably a hand full, but she did an awesome job! With both of them working with us on our wedding day, I know that they captured so many wonderful moments! I will definitely recommend Sara to anyone who's looking for a professional, charismatic, talented, wonderful photographer! And I know that I will definitely call up Sara again in the future for any other photo opportunities that may come our way! Sara, you are THE best, thank you!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Wow!! What an AWESOME review!! Thank you for those incredibly heartfelt words Teal! I've enjoyed working with you & Justin since day one and I just knew your wedding would be spectacular! Even though there were some unforeseen incidents during the day, you handled it like a champ and focused on the most important part of marrying your soulmate. You truly treasured each moment and it showed through your beautiful smile. Thank you for being so amazing and for letting me capture your day!! :)

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Sarah was fantastic! I received compliments from a variety of guests and wedding party on Sarah's work ethic and quality of photos! She made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera even though we both started out being camera shy and she was a joy to work with!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thanks Lauren, you're so kind! I really enjoyed working with you, Brian, and your family & friends too. It was such a fun wedding! I could've watched you guys dance all night! :)

mckinsey · Married on 07/01/2017

Sara and her team are absolutely AMAZING. They all went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went smoothly. We got our photos back in an extremely timely fashion and they were PERFECT!! Sara is so fun and easy to work with. We will be using her for our photography needs in the future!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thanks so much McKinsey! You're such a sweetheart and I absolutely LOVED working with you & Blake. You guys are a perfect fit for each other and it definitely shows! Your wedding was such a special day and I feel honored that I got to be a part of it. Thanks again for everything! :)

Taylor · Married on 06/30/2017

LOVED working with Sara and her team. My husband and I hired Sara for engagement and wedding photos and needless to say we were SO HAPPY with that decision! My husband is not typically a huge fan of photos, but Sara managed to bring out a side of him to where HE was the one telling me how to smile in our photos! Every picture surpassed our expectation. Sara and Danielle were amazing to work with on our wedding day, and we love all of the emotions they captured from the day. we absolutely loved working with them and we whole-heartedly recommend them to every couple we meet. Thank you for everything, Sara and Danielle!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

LOL! Tanner could be a professional model now that he's done 2 photo sessions with me, but don't let his head get too big because having you by his side made him look pretty darn good! You guys are such a beautiful couple inside and out. I can't tell you how much it meant for me to photograph your special day. I've never been so emotional at a wedding before, but the tears were flowing from everyone, so I didn't feel like I needed to hold back. The love that you & Tanner have for each other & for your family was so evident that day and it was such a memorable event to be a part of. Thanks again for choosing me to be your photographer!

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2017

Sara and her team and simply amazing! They all go above and beyond to make you happy on your special day. They are so easy to work with and keep you smiling and laughing the whole time. Sara has done many photos for me (family, engagement, and wedding) and I will continue to go to her for my future photography needs!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you Jenna! I knew that your wedding would be a blast because you & Tom always know how to keep each other laughing. Your family & friends were such a joy to be around and we had so much fun watching you guys dance at the reception. Good times & great memories!!

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

Sara was absolutely amazing to work with! Looking back I can't imagine that day with anybody else!! So laid back and good easy to work with shes exactly the type of person you want to have around on such a hectic day!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Oh Kelly, I love you!! I knew from our first meeting that we would be buds and I was totally right! And to top it off you have an incredibly nice hubby & ADORABLE baby girl who I just want to squeeze every time I'm around her! I'm so happy for you guys and I'm even happier that I got to be apart of your special day! Thanks for being so awesome!!