Sara Nagel Photography Reviews

74 Reviews for Sara Nagel Photography

• Sadie

Sadie S. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Stupendous

Are you in the market for a wedding photographer? Well, Sara Nagel is your gal. From the first meeting through getting our images Sara was professional, helpful, and easy to work with. Sara made taking photos fun and stress-free. Not only is she amazing when it comes to helping get the perfect images, but she also helped with the day of coordinating to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time. I was so worried that we would not have enough time for all the photos we wanted, but somehow with Sara’s direction, and professionalism we got them all done. If you are looking for a wedding photographer who is easy to work with, will get the best pictures, and is affordable I highly recommend Sara Nagel Photographer. While you are scooping up Sara to do your photos, also consider having her husband, Pat do your videographer. These two are sure to produce images of your big day, that help you constantly feel like you are reliving that moment.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you for those kind words Sadie! I really appreciate it! I had such a great time at your wedding and love that I've gotten to know you so well over the past year!!
  • Megan

Megan R. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Laid Back, Flexibile, and Fun Experience

Looking for someone to catch your big memories? Or feeling the stress of wedding planning? Well look no further than Sara Nagel Photography! Sara's got your back and will make your experience a breeze with beautiful results. The composition of her photographs really highlight a moment and her pictures are vivid, colorful, and real. During COVID our wedding plans changed and it was easy to work and communicate with Sara. From engagement to wedding, Sara helped make our experience a lot of fun!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan!! I really appreciate your kind & thoughtful words! I loved everything about your wedding in Paradise Valley!! You and Keith are such a great couple and have the best friends & family supporting you in this new journey together! :)

Alexandra R. · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Couldn't Ask for a Better Wedding Photographer

We are officially life long customers. My husband hates taking pictures, but he had the best time taking them with Sara for our engagement and wedding pictures. She was highly professional, while being so sweet and wonderful, and was extremely flexible with all the craziness that came from planning our wedding in the middle of COVID. The cherry on top is that her pictures and video are absolutely amazing.
    Your wedding photographer is one of the most important expenses of your wedding, and you can't do better than Sara!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ally! It was such a pleasure working with you, Eric, and your wedding party. My team & I felt like a part of your family during the day, so we really appreciate how accommodating you guys were. Thanks for making our job easy! Come back to Montana anytime for some more photos!! :)

Kasey H. · Married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful Photographer and person

I knew before I got engaged that I wanted Sara to do my engagement and wedding photos, based off the work I had seen. She was very responsive in setting up a meeting to discuss booking and even accommodated our wedding date change after I couldn't find a venue. She survived not only negative degree temperatures and snow for our engagement session, but a down pour of rain on our wedding day and ventured out in the rain after our ceremony so we could get the one photo I really wanted. She did this all with a smile on her face and making my husband and bridal party laugh. She was thrilled that we included our fur baby in our engagement session, especially when our dog didn't cooperate for posed pictures. Sara managed to capture the energy of our dog while still professionally capturing my husband and I. I would definitely recommend Sara to anyone!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Oh Kasey, I just adore you & Collyn!! You seriously have been the best clients to work with! From your engagement session that was literally in a blizzard, to your very rainy wedding day, you never stressed out - not once! You focused on each other and the task at hand which was getting married. And now you have beautiful photos to treasure forever! Thanks for being rockstar clients with the kindest hearts & the best attitudes!!
  • McKenzie

Mckenzie T. · Married on 10/17/2020

Sara and her team are incredible! I seriously cannot recommend them enough!

Everything about them is fabulous, perfect, detailed, thorough. They made my wedding day so special! Sara and her team go above and beyond in every area of their business, they are phenomenal! I could go on forever about how incredible my experience was. Sara was so accommodating and understanding as I was planning my wedding during Covid last year so everything was up in the air. Sara communicates wonderfully and quickly and was an absolute dream to work with! The wedding day she had everything planned out and so it ran so smoothly. I had her husband do our wedding video and oh my gosh is it beautiful. They took such special and unique photos/video clips, I am thrilled that I hired Sara and am forever grateful for their breathtaking work! 10/10 recommend!!!

Sent on 03/04/2021

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this AWESOME review McKenzie! I know that your wedding wasn't exactly what you had originally planned, but it turned out to be such a beautiful day with so many special moments! You & Frank are two of the nicest people that I've ever met and it was such a pleasure working with you both! Cheers to many years of wedded bliss!!

Brycen M. · Married on 09/27/2020

The best in the business!

5 stars doesn't begin to explain how amazing Sara and her team is! She is so much more than just a photographer! Aside from getting some of the best pictures I've ever seen, she keeps the day fun and efficient! She kept my whole wedding day organized and it didn't feel like I spent the entire time taking pictures and she treats you like family. I will continue to use Sara for any photography that my family and I will need in the future!

Sent on 02/10/2021

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

This is what I love to hear from my clients!! Thank you Brycen & Richard for going with the flow and trusting me & my team to capture all the moments throughout the day. Your wedding was beautiful, sentimental and so much fun!! I can't wait to photograph more of the milestones in your life!
  • Makaya

Makaya H. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing quality and her team is bomb

Sara photographed and her husband videoed our wedding and I couldn’t have asked for a better team!!! They are so kind and fun making hours of pictures feel like a breeze!!! I will hire them over and over again!!!!

Sent on 02/11/2021

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are so kind Makaya! We loved working with you & Justin at your wedding and had a blast getting to know all your friends and family. It was such a perfect day!! I can't wait to photograph more moments for you in the future!

Jenna T. · Married on 08/25/2020

Our Forever Photographer

If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, Sara Nagel is your gal. Not only does she take amazing pictures, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful, especially in the middle of a pandemic. Throughout the entire process, Sara was extremely patient, understanding, and supportive. I am extremely organized and I appreciate how organized Sara is as well. Not only are you hiring a wedding photographer, but you are also hiring a part-time wedding planner. Also, my husband is not extremely comfortable in front of people, especially posing and such, but Sara is so easy to be around and made him feel very comfortable. Ultimately, if you’re looking for someone to capture your big day, I highly recommend Sara Nagel Photography.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Oh Jenna, you know that I adore you & Mack, so to hear these words is just the icing on the cake!! I am so happy that you were still able to have your wedding this year, even if it was smaller than originally planned. It was perfect in every way, just like you & your husband!! I love you guys and can't wait for your anniversary celebration next year!!!

Christine B. · Married on 05/03/2020

She is simply the best!

Sara is simply AMAZING! Choosing someone to capture some of the most important and special moments is so crucial and I can say choosing Sara was the best choice we made! Sara is the sweetest gal who is timely and truly cares about your day! We had the craziness of COVID in the middle of our wedding and planning and Sara was the one thing I did not have to stress about! Sara has some sort of magic to get even the toughest of clients to smile and get good pictures! (My husband hates photos). Sara is the kind of photographer that you keep returning to and you become friends with! She is seriously so talented! Sara puts her whole heart into her work and it shows! She felt like having another family member at our wedding and we loved every second of it! Choose Sara! You will NOT be disappointed!
    Thank you thank you Sara! We loved getting to know you and the pictures you gave us were more than I could have imagined! Thank you for wearing down Aaron to get those shots I will always love! 😊💕
    -Christine B.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You're the sweetest Christine! Thank you so much for being the BEST client to work with!! I wish that all people had such a big & grateful heart like yours! You make the world a brighter place!
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 04/26/2020

Quality, Fun, Professional

We came across Sara last minute as we were trying to continue our original wedding date as an elopement after postponing our out of state wedding due to COVID. She was so easy to work with, flexible, and provided us with amazing service at the last minute. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and so much more than we could have hoped for in general, let alone with everything that was happening. If our postponed big celebration was going to be in Montana, we would undoubtedly use her again, and will be using her for future family photo needs.

Sent on 06/04/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

I'm so happy that I could help you guys out and still make your wedding day memorable! I look forward to working with you, Travis & your baby girl in the future!!

Morgan K. · Married on 01/18/2020

Sara made our day fun and the pictures are beautiful!

Choosing Sara to be our wedding photographer was the best choice we made in planning our wedding. She is professional, helpful, and responsive in the planning stages. The day of, she is prepared for anything and makes taking the photos fun! She also helped us develop an itinerary for the day and did a great job helping us stick to it.

Sent on 06/03/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Morgan! Your wedding truly was a Winter Wonderland and you guys were such troopers in those chilly temps! I really appreciate how easy-going you, Jared & your entire wedding party were. Such a joy to work with!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth G. · Married on 01/09/2020

Amazing! The best!

It's hard to put into words the experience we had with Sara for our Austin wedding because it was simply perfect. She is so kind, entertaining, and moves quickly to get pictures accomplished while having fun - it was as if she was a part of our party!!! I described to her what I was looking for and she nailed it. I honestly can tell you that you will NOT regret this decision and photos/video are such a important part of your forever keepsake! Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Liz, it was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding! Thank you so much for giving me & my husband the opportunity to fly down to Texas and capture your day through photos & video! Your friends & family were a blast to hang out with and we just adore the love that you & Stephen share with each other. Cheers to many years of happiness!!

Chloe M. · Married on 01/08/2020

Sara goes above and beyond for her clients!

Sara Nagel is the best in the biz. Not only are her photos beautiful and timeless, but she is truly a joy to work with. She is kind, fun, and makes the day run so smoothly. She made SO many generous accommodations to ensure we had the footage we wanted despite COVID's influence over our initial plans. I still can't believe how lucky we were to have Sara playing this role for us throughout the wedding process. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/18/2021

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Chloe, you & Dylan are one-of-a-kind clients and so I just wanted to do anything to make your wedding day stress-free! I know that COVID drastically threw off your original plans, but in the end, I hope that when you look at your wedding photos, you remember all the good moments from that day. You are such a sweet couple with the most amazing friends & family. I wish you guys a world of happiness and can't wait to work with you again in the future!!!

Kristine P. · Married on 12/22/2019

Incredible, Amazing, Classy

When it came to my wedding, I want the best quality photos. In order to have the best quality, I knew I needed the someone great. After research, I found Sara who exceeded all my thoughts. I am not the photo type, however, the photos are incredibly beautiful and are even hanging in my house. (I swore I wouldn’t hang photos either.)

She is talented and classy, professional but fun. She is by far the best photographer in Billings and I look forward to hiring her for any future events.

Sent on 04/28/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are so kind Kristine! I really enjoyed shooting your small & intimate wedding. It was such a perfect way to celebrate with your parents. I am in love with all the photos that we took outside of the Northern Hotel! You looked like a princess that day!

Brittani · Married on 11/23/2019

So Fun and Worth Every Penny!!!

I am so glad my husband and I chose Sara as our photographer. She was so helpful, cheery, and professional. I’m not one to spend lots of time thinking about details of how I want every photo to turn out; I gave Sara a few things I wanted for sure in my photos and she took off from there. Her creativity is stellar and took ALOT of stress off my plate! I’m so grateful for her passion for photography and making sure to capture those special moments. We recently got our album back and it is so exciting to see all the amazing photos that were captured on our special day 😊
    I would also recommend using her husband, Pat Nagel for videography. He is so creative as well! A wedding video is worth the investment!
    Thanks again, Sara and Pat 😊

Sent on 05/06/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Your words mean so much to me Brittani! This is definitely how I want all my clients to feel after receiving their photos & video! I am so grateful for the opportunity of meeting you & Kevin and capturing your wedding day, so you can treasure it for all the years to come! Love you guys!
  • Elle

Elle · Married on 10/26/2019

Sara is truly amazing!!!

Sara managed to capture our big day perfectly! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Our pictures turned out beautiful, and Sara is so easy to work with! She always makes you feel comfortable, even if you are camera shy! Sara did both our engagement session as well as our wedding day, and we couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you so much Sara, you are the best. If you are looking for an amazing wedding photographer, definitely choose Sara Nagel Photography! You won’t be disappointed.🥰

Sent on 04/10/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest Elle! I seriously had the best time at your wedding. You & Ryan are such a fun couple and made us all laugh the entire day. But my favorite part was when your dogs Rosie & Oliver showed up for some pictures! They looked so adorable in their tux & flower collar! Good memories!!

Sarah W. · Married on 08/17/2019

Sara is the BEST!!

I just printed off 600 wedding pictures! Yes, 600!! It was so hard to pick which ones to print off. Sara is so amazing! She made our wedding day pictures go so smoothly and made us laugh along the way! You couldn’t pick a better wedding photographer! 💖

Sent on 05/18/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

That is so awesome to hear Sarah! I had such a blast with you, Jacob & your entire wedding party that day! It was definitely a party to remember so thanks for letting me be a part of it!!
  • Abbra

Abbra M. · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Sara and her team went above and beyond to make our experience the best possible. Very profession yet fun and comfortable. We will forever use them for the next chapters in life!

Sent on 06/05/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Abbra! You know how special your wedding was to me, but I seriously can't thank you enough for letting me & my team to be a part of it! It was definitely one for the books! Please keep in touch because I would love to see you & Tanner again soon!
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Decision We Made

Sara exceeded our expectations for engagement and wedding photos. During our engagement shoot, she let my parents come by to sneak in a few family pictures since we have not had any done since I was in 6th grade...all free of charge! She made everything so easy for us. She goes above and beyond for her clients. At our wedding, she even stayed later than planned to help capture our Sparkler Send-Off! We could not have asked for a better photographer to work with through some of the biggest moments of our lives!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are seriously the sweetest person Kaylee! I love going above & beyond for my clients, especially when they are as kind & awesome as you! Thank you for letting me be a part of the biggest day of your life! It was an absolute dream!!!!

Mallory N. · Married on 07/22/2019

Wedding Photos

Sara was AMAZING! She was super flexible will all my needs and answered all my questions. She took the most beautiful pictures at my wedding, and I will cherish those forever. Best photographer ever!! Thank Sara, you’re amazingly talented!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mallory for your kind words! You & Marcus were a dream couple to work with so you really made my job incredibly easy! I'm happy to hear that you love your wedding photos as much as I do!!
  • Charlie

Charlie H. · Married on 06/15/2019

Could not have asked for better!

Could not have had our special day without Sara and her crew! From the engagement session to the reception, all of her results were amazing. Could not thank her enough for going the extra mile to give us results that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you Charlie!! My team & I had such a blast at your wedding! You guys definitely know how to throw a party!! You did a phenomenal job planning the whole event so we couldn't have done it without you! :)

Natalie · Married on 06/01/2019

Such a great experience

Sara was great to work with, she really helped me know where to get started and what to consider in a photographer for our wedding day and was so patient with us!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thanks Natalie! I really enjoyed working with you, Colton & your entire wedding party! You guys made the day so much fun & I absolutely LOVED when your dog Axle showed up for photos! You guys make the cutest little family!!
  • Lauren

Lauren D. · Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible!

Sara and her team were absolutely amazing. She not only made me feel beautiful (being 20 weeks pregnant) she listened to my requests and made taking pictures so much fun! I would hire her again in a heartbeat. She's incredible and her photography is creative and very high-quality.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was such a pleasure capturing this special time in your life. You & Seanan are going to be the BEST parents!! Hit me up in the Fall for some family photos!! :)

Victoria W. · Married on 03/15/2019

Fun, Professional, and Amazing Results

Sara is wonderful to work with, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! I had been part of a wedding party for a wedding which she was working at, and found her to be easy and enjoyable to work with, with amazing end product results. So I hunted her out for my own wedding a few years later, and she was everything I could have wanted in a photographer! She’s really great at making everyone feel relaxed and enjoy the photograph experience, is a fun person to have be a part of your big wedding day, and captures beautiful photographs.
    The collection of photos I received from her had great posed photos (all those family and wedding party photos everyone wants) and charming candid photos that captured the fun and personality of my husband and myself and everyone who was there that day. I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Victoria!! Thank you for saying all these kind words! This is exactly how I want all my clients to feel after their wedding. It was definitely an honor and a pleasure working with you & Alex. Enjoy your new life together!! :)
  • Blake

Blake H. · Married on 11/24/2018

Sara makes every process from beginning to end simple.

First off, I'm someone that isn't good at attention brought on myself and knowing full-well how nervous I was going into the photo session, Sara immediately was able to calm me down. Her combined efforts of kind and calming words, and her knowledge of just what to ask of us captured moments between my fiancee and I that are of true essence, what makes us, us. I was worried how the photos were going to turn out. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long! When I saw them, for the first time ever was I ever so grateful that we had professional photography done of us, especially for our engagement of our marriage. Sara did an amazing job at capturing us, and we will always have these moments of time saved for years to come. PS. We received several different photos, expressing emotions across the spectrum in under 15 minutes before the snow began coming down on us! It was a neat experience!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Blake! Trust me, I know how nerve-racking it can be to have your photo taken, especially romantic engagement photos! But I had a feeling that I could get you two to open-up and have fun with it. You have the best smile!! Thank you for having faith in my talent and I love how many photos we got in that short amount of time. I'm happy I could capture this time in your lives!! Best of luck to you at your wedding!