Billings, Billings, MT 59101 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Off the Beaten Path Wedding

Off the Beaten Path Wedding offers full-service wedding planning and photography. They love to work with adventurous couples who are interested in outdoor locations, from large weddings to backcountry elopements, and everything in between. Based in Billings, they serve the greater Montana region. Led by partners Alicia Pettys and Neal Hines, both avid lovers of the outdoors, these two combine their talents to bring planning and photography under one roof for those who desire a unique Montana wedding.

Off the Beaten Path Wedding offers different wedding packages that vary in amount of services and price. Couples looking for an outdoor wedding have found the answer with this duo! Add photography services to your wedding planning package for a discounted rate. Their services include:

• Day-of coordination

Off the Beaten Path Wedding 6
Off the Beaten Path Wedding 7
  • Rachael

Rachael Swetnam · Married on 06/04/2019

Alicia and neal are simply the best!

LOOK NO FURTHER! The BEST wedding planner/day-of coordinator & photographer duo are right here. Alicia and Neal are the most amazing wedding/elopement planners and photographers you will EVER find. Our elopement turned into a small wedding after more family members agreed to come than we expected, and Alicia put together all of the pieces with ease (venue, vows, officiant, music, food, flowers, cake, decor of multiple venues, invitations, literally clearing the venue of grizzly bears, signage, photos.. I can't even list everything. the list of what she did to arrange our "short/small ceremony" goes on and on. It turns out you CAN have bougie, sky-high expectations on short notice with a small budget -- because Alicia will make it happen for you. She was extremely respectful of our budget and kept finding creative ways to help us save money. She was 100% reliable and dependable, and went the extra mile in every way. I didn't know what I didn't know, and Alicia handled it all. She communicated often and clearly, created spreadsheets and documents, and called/emailed frequently. I had not met Alicia until the day of the wedding, but I felt like I knew her because we talked so often and she's so open and personable. The day of, I almost spent more face-to-face time with Neal because he was photographing us for the entire day so he was always nearby (and Alicia was off making everything perfect). He has a very calming presence which I needed more than I realized. You can tell quickly that he is a HIGH quality photographer who knows what moments to capture. He made so many great memories for us just because he is a pro and knows how to do it and in a flattering light. Our photos are INCREDIBLE and they make me cry every time I see them. We have such wonderful memories of that day thanks to Neal's talent and the care he put into our special day. My (now) husband and I joke (but.. not really joking!) about getting married again every year because it was the best day of our lives. It would have never been so perfect without Neal and Alicia. I just don't know what to say other than I have super high expectations of basically everything, and I would not hesitate to not only recommend them to my best friend or family member, but also use them again in the future. THANK YOU, Alicia & Neal!! We'll be calling you soon for our vow renewal.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Jenifer

Jenifer Klem · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing day made even more amazing by Alicia and Neal!

I cannot recommend Off the Beaten Path Weddings enough. Alicia and Neal made everything for our day move along seamlessly and beautifully! If there was a problem, I still have no idea! They were great. From hiring the best vendors to scouting out the location in the middle of winter (a hike to a waterfall) there really isn't much they wouldn't do to make your day amazing.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Off the Beaten Path Wedding 8

Off the Beaten Path Wedding's reply:

Jenifer, it was so wonderful to work with you! You and Dave picked such a beautiful location and had the most FUN celebration we've been part of. It's hard to pick a favorite part of the day, from the frozen waterfall to the dinner yurt and sledding. Your guests will never forget it! Wishing you two a lifetime of joy together ❤

Award

Off the Beaten Path Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Better Gather Events & Weddings
    Better Gather Events & Weddings Wedding Planners

A dynamite duo, Alicia & Neal are so gracious and so full of a desire to serve and excite their clients with ideas that are off the charts and off the grid. From Ranch weddings to mountain top elopements in front of waterfalls no concept is to big or too small. Offering both planning and photography services makes for an excellent combination for documenting the details of your wedding. Look forward to helping them to support more lovely couples in the years to come.

• Billings Billings, MT, 59101 See on map