An Epic Elopement

Kalispell, MT View map

Thanks so much for stopping by. You need help planning the perfect Montana elopement or intimate wedding? Don’t stress, I got you!

I love working with unconventional and adventurous couples who want to create unforgettable memories in the mountains! Even though you aren't planning a traditional wedding with a large guest count and typical formalities, there are still lots of details that go into the planning process. I'm here to help you with whatever you need to ensure your big day goes off without a hitch.

I've partnered with some of the best vendors in the Flathead Valley to offer unique packages for amazing couples like you! All you have to do is get here and I'll handle everything else.

Ready to do this?

​LET'S GO!

-Katie

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

David D. Getting married on 05/12/2022

Kismet !

Have you ever had one of those dreams where it almost seems that your every thought comes true? That the dream is full of magic that doesn’t seem possible? Well, that’s exactly what it’s like working with Katie! Katie took our dreams and not only made them a reality but did so in less than two weeks. Our time in Montana was spent enjoying each other and our special moment rather than stressing over details that ultimately were not even remotely as important as the lasting vowels we were about to exchange. Katie is kind, compassionate fun, funny and just an absolute joy to be around. Our elopement literally turned out to be a fairytale and one of the most romantic moments if not the most romantic moment of our entire lives. The memories we have from the ceremony that Katie performed will last a lifetime. Katie is flexible and professional yet made us feel like old friends even though we had never met. Katie really does go the extra mile to personalize the entire adventure and truly listened to what was said and what was unsaid to ensure our elopement was perfect. Our photos from Kelly Kirksey were beyond anything we could have wanted or imagined. Katie even ordered some snow flurries for the day! Of course, I jest, however in reality, Katie's team is just awesome and she will make your day amazing, cherished and memorable .We cannot express our gratitude nearly enough. Thank you.

An Epic Elopement's reply:

Dave and Kristy - you two were so much fun to work with! It was such an honor helping you plan your big day and it was truly magical. I hope we get to meet up for your anniversary this year and celebrate again!
  • Meredith
    Meredith W. Getting married on 12/08/2021

RevKatie is Awesome!

RevKatie is the best! We actually had never met Katie in person before the day of our wedding but you wouldn't have known. She made the whole feel so personal like she had known use for a life times! Katie is wonderful and professional I highly recommend using her!

An Epic Elopement's reply:

Meredith, I absolutely LOVED working with you and Bob! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day! It was perfect in every way. xoxo
    Nicole B. Married on 08/30/2021

Perfect and amazing!

Katie planned our elopement in a few weeks before the date after having to cancel our original wedding. it was more perfect and beautiful than I could've imagined! Will be forever grateful because it wouldn't have happened without her!

432 E. Idaho Suite C #282 Kalispell, MT, 59901
?406-282-4024?
Location of (An Epic Elopement)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding