RJ Glamour & Innovation

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9,000 Typical Price

RJ Glamour & Innovation is a full production services company that specializes in event design, floral design and rentals in Orlando, Florida.

Experience

The designers - Rigo and Juan Carlos - enjoy creating eye-catching and impressive floral arrangements. With many decades of collective expertise, this passionate pair knows how to make clients’ visions bloom. Proficient in creating decorative items and floral rentals, they strive to maintain a certain standard.

This group of floral aficionados works hard to bestow your special occasion with displays that can wow the happy couple as well as their guests. A multi-talented team, RJ Glamour & Innovation can create items inspired by a variety of styles. These include classic, country, eclectic, rustic, tropical, romantic, and more. So, there is a good chance that they can create the sort of floral items that tie in nicely with most couples’ chosen theme. They can provide aisle decor, flower petals, centerpieces, chuppah decor, bouquets, and so much more. Additionally, they also create wearable items such as boutonnieres and corsages. Other services available from this florist include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Venue visits

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$9000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Charol Getting married on 12/03/2022

Best ever!

Juan, Rigo & Karelys - I wanted to write to you to thank you for everything you have done for the wedding. Your professionalism, patience, creativeness, attention to detail is truly one of a kind. The flowers and the reception room BLEW ME AWAY (blew everyone away!!! ) It was the WOW factor I wanted above and beyond!

I can't begin to tell you all of the compliments people made on the flowers!!! Many people asked for your information as they were the best flowers they have ever seen!!! Our Friends and Family HIGHLY recommended you and basically told everyone there's NONE BETTER!! You made the planning and the actual wedding a truly wonderful experience! I will be writing many reviews where ever I can so I can highly recommending you!!!

Again I can't thank you enough for all you hard work and expertise with creating a wonderful atmosphere at our wedding. Even the Eagle Creek staff the next day said they were absolutely amazed by the flowers. They have never seen such beautiful displays!!!
    I wanted to reach out through email now so you knew how amazed we were with your company!! And you were right! Thanks for everything.

Charol & Wil Nieves

RJ Glamour & Innovation's reply:

Dear Charol,

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! Since we've posted your wedding, we've received multiple requests to produce something similar and we simply can't replicate it because of how unique it was for you and Wil. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your big day and giving Juan Carlos and Rigo the creative freedom to do something spectacular for you. We are grateful for you!
  • Carol
    Carol C. Married on 07/23/2021

Amazing Wedding Florist!!!! :)

The RJ Glam team did an absolutely AMAZING job with all of our gorgeous flowers and wedding decorations!!! Everything was done with such precise detail and so much passion!!! The flowers were absolutely top quality nothing but the best!!!! The whole room for our reception had the amazing aroma from the beautiful fresh arrangement of flowers!!!! Juan Carlos and Rigo are the best there is!!! Look no where else!!!! Juan Carlos is truly amazing he knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding from day 1 and absolutely blew me away with his creativity and ability to envision your wedding with simply what you tell him you want!!! It’s incredible!!! They were so sweet and caring and made sure to pay attention to our every request or concern and made our dream wedding come to life!!!!! Juan Carlos helped us so much throughout the whole wedding process and even the day of the wedding he was right there to help us with making sure everything was perfect along with his team!!!! We cannot thank them enough for all of their help in creating the most breathtaking wedding I could’ve ever wished for!!!! Thank you sooooo much Juan Carlos & Rigo along with their team including Karelys, Jana, William, Julio, Mayelyn and Frankie for everything you guys did for us!!! We will always remember the amazing wedding thanks to everyone! Juan Carlos and Rigo truly care about you as a person and not just a client!!! I am forever grateful for them and will with much love highly recommend them to any future bride and groom looking to have their wedding of their dreams come to life!!!! Juan Carlos, Rigo and RJ Glam team we love you guys!!!!! ❤️

RJ Glamour & Innovation's reply:

Dear Carol,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such sweet words. Your wedding was an absolute dream and we are so grateful to have been a part of it. Thank you for trusting us to bring your vision to life and for being such an amazing part of the RJ Glam Family. We are grateful for you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Trevor
    62 photos · 07/27/2019

The 911 Stylist The 911 Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

RJ Glamour & Innovation Are by far the Most Talented Designers we have ever worked with. Their attention to detail and the many years of experience combined is what makes them the best at what they do. We have had the pleasure to work with RJ Glamour & Innovation for a few years now and our Brides absolutely love their style, uniqueness and Luxurious designs. We recommend them to all of our Brides!

27 Miracles Wedding Consulting 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Working with RJ Glamour and Innovation makes planning my client's events so easy. I never have to worry if the work will be professional or if they will arrive on time. They go above and beyond to make my client's dreams come true. I highly recommend them for all your decor and rental needs.

Treasured Moments Video Treasured Moments Video Wedding Videographers

When RJ Glamour & Innovation does your event, no matter what type of event it is it will be speculator. I have filmed quite a few events in the last couple of years where they did the decor and it was amazing how they take a theme and make it pop.

3580 Aloma Avenue Suite #4 Orlando, FL, 32792
407-710-2452

Tuesday Through Friday: 9am-4pm
Location of (RJ Glamour & Innovation)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding