RJ Glamour & Innovation

3580 Aloma Avenue Suite #4, Orlando, FL 32792 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About RJ Glamour & Innovation

RJ Glamour & Innovation is a full production services company that specializes in event design, floral design and rentals in Orlando, Florida.

Experience

The designers - Rigo and Juan Carlos - enjoy creating eye-catching and impressive floral arrangements. With many decades of collective expertise, this passionate pair knows how to make clients’ visions bloom. Proficient in creating decorative items and floral rentals, they strive to maintain a certain standard.

This group of floral aficionados works hard to bestow your special occasion with displays that can wow the happy couple as well as their guests. A multi-talented team, RJ Glamour & Innovation can create items inspired by a variety of styles. These include classic, country, eclectic, rustic, tropical, romantic, and more. So, there is a good chance that they can create the sort of floral items that tie in nicely with most couples’ chosen theme. They can provide aisle decor, flower petals, centerpieces, chuppah decor, bouquets, and so much more. Additionally, they also create wearable items such as boutonnieres and corsages. Other services available from this florist include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Venue visits
Follow RJ Glamour & Innovation on
af76d04f9689212f 1538153226 4c27ad17aa1b6fca 1538153224907 3 Jeniece Justin Pre
RJ Glamour & Innovation
sneak peek rachel justin s wedding web sized images rachel justin 0039 51 570108 1573600698
Bride and Bridesmaids' Bouquet

187 Reviews for RJ Glamour & Innovation

• Lamanda

Lamanda · Married on 12/15/2019

Prettier than the pictures

Juan Carlos was a pleasure to work with! He made sure to hand deliver my bouquet which I thought was very personable. Karelys was also responsive to my questions and was very professional the few times I spoke to her! I never cared for flowers and to save money, originally I planned on fake flowers. I found inspiration on Pinterest and decided to hire a florist. My vision changed and it was accommodated without hesitation. The flowers were more beautiful than the pictures I sent in. I wish they could’ve lasted forever! I am so pleased with everything!

Sent on 12/29/2019

RJ Glamour & Innovation's reply:

Lamanda,

Thank you for the kind words! It warms our heart that we were able to provide service beyond your expectations! It was a pleasure to have been a part of your special day. The floral was perfect for you and your bridal party!
  • Renee

Renee Hudson · Married on 12/06/2019

Top Notch!

I met Juan in 2014 when I had my first engagement. Needless to say I did not get married that year because my ex and I called off the wedding but we reconnected last year when my husband and I began planning our wedding. Juan remembered me and my story! He has a way of making you feel as if you are the most important client and that your wedding will be the most beautiful you have ever seen. He did not disappoint! From start to finish, he saw my vision, gave me constructive feedback and worked with our budget. On the day of the wedding, he checked on me in the morning and right before I walked down the aisle. When I saw our ceremony and reception set up...I was amazed! It truly was the most beautiful I had ever seen! Thank you sooooooo much Juan for making our day magical!

Sent on 01/02/2020

RJ Glamour & Innovation's reply:

Renee,

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback regarding our services. It was an absolute pleasure alongside you, your fiancé and Donesha to create something special. It's hard to decide which part we loved the most! Thank you for selecting us to be a part of your special day

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

RJ Glamour & Innovation FAQ

$ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• The 911 Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

RJ Glamour & Innovation Are by far the Most Talented Designers we have ever worked with. Their attention to detail and the many years of experience combined is what makes them the best at what they do. We have had the pleasure to work with RJ Glamour & Innovation for a few years now and our Brides absolutely love their style, uniqueness and Luxurious designs. We recommend them to all of our Brides!

• 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Working with RJ Glamour and Innovation makes planning my client's events so easy. I never have to worry if the work will be professional or if they will arrive on time. They go above and beyond to make my client's dreams come true. I highly recommend them for all your decor and rental needs.

• Treasured Moments Video Wedding Videographers

When RJ Glamour & Innovation does your event, no matter what type of event it is it will be speculator. I have filmed quite a few events in the last couple of years where they did the decor and it was amazing how they take a theme and make it pop.

• 3580 Aloma Avenue Suite #4 Orlando, FL, 32792 See on map
    407-710-2452 (Phone number)
    Tuesday Through Friday: 9am-4pm
    Location of (RJ Glamour & Innovation)