RJ Glamour & Innovation

615 Herndon Avenue Suite C, Orlando, FL 32803 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About RJ Glamour & Innovation

RJ Glamour & Innovation is a wedding florists operating out of Orlando, Florida. Having been heavily involved in the industry for several years, this team has ample experience to provide quality florals for couples’ amazing day.

Experience

The designers - Rigo and Juan Carlos - enjoy creating eye-catching and impressive floral arrangements. With many decades of collective expertise, this passionate pair knows how to make clients’ visions bloom. Proficient in creating decorative items and floral rentals, they strive to maintain a certain standard.

This group of floral aficionados works hard to bestow your special occasion with displays that can wow the happy couple as well as their guests. A multi-talented team, RJ Glamour & Innovation can create items inspired by a variety of styles. These include classic, country, eclectic, rustic, tropical, romantic, and more. So, there is a good chance that they can create the sort of floral items that tie in nicely with most couples’ chosen theme. They can provide aisle decor, flower petals, centerpieces, chuppah decor, bouquets, and so much more. Additionally, they also create wearable items such as boutonnieres and corsages. Other services available from this florist include:

• Consultations

RJ Glamour & Innovation 7
  • AlburyAisle4

Crystal · Married on 07/07/2019

Heart Palpitations

Goshhhhh, just amazing. Almost had a heart attack when I saw my flowers. Simply BREATHTAKING!!! From start to finish Juan Carlos was spot on. I showed him a Pinterest photo of what I wanted and it just happened to be one of his brides. He showed me the rest of the images he had of her bouquet. When he said my flowers would come from Panama the night before I was concerned but he assured me it would be perfect. I told him to surprise me and that he did. Juan Carlos, thank you soooooo much!!! My bouquet was huggge and simply gorgeous and I would use you a thousand times if I could.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 13

RJ Glamour & Innovation's reply:

Crystal,

Your bouquet was larger than life and so beautiful and we are pleased that you are in love with it as much as we are. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of you and Anthony's special day. We wish you the best as you proceed as a married couple! (:
  • Amsterdam

Amsterdam · Married on 06/08/2019

Left us speechless

I can’t even find words to describe the beautiful event that RJ Glam created for my daughter’s wedding. The flowers were breathtaking, the draping perfect. The place settings, chairs, aisle runner, completed the elegant look of the event. Juan Carlos was so wonderful to work with, professional, responsive, and incredibly creative. His work is not cookie-cutter and he created an event that perfectly reflected our vision for the night. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 18
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 19

RJ Glamour & Innovation's reply:

Alyson,
    Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel about our services. It was an absolute pleasure being able to work alongside you, Shannon and Joe. Everything came out beautifully and we are delighted that you feel the same way. Thank you for selecting us to be a part of your daughter's special day (:

RJ Glamour & Innovation FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00

• The 911 Stylist
    The 911 Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

RJ Glamour & Innovation Are by far the Most Talented Designers we have ever worked with. Their attention to detail and the many years of experience combined is what makes them the best at what they do. We have had the pleasure to work with RJ Glamour & Innovation for a few years now and our Brides absolutely love their style, uniqueness and Luxurious designs. We recommend them to all of our Brides!

• 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting
    27 Miracles Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Working with RJ Glamour and Innovation makes planning my client's events so easy. I never have to worry if the work will be professional or if they will arrive on time. They go above and beyond to make my client's dreams come true. I highly recommend them for all your decor and rental needs.

• Treasured Moments Video
    Treasured Moments Video Wedding Videographers

When RJ Glamour & Innovation does your event, no matter what type of event it is it will be speculator. I have filmed quite a few events in the last couple of years where they did the decor and it was amazing how they take a theme and make it pop.

• 615 Herndon Avenue Suite C Orlando, FL, 32803 See on map