27 Miracles Wedding Consulting

Windermere, FL View map

27 Miracles Wedding Consulting is a wedding planning company based in Windermere, Florida. They provide couples with a service that allows for you to determine the kind of wedding you want, and then their planners execute the management that goes into it. The team discusses all options and dreams for the celebration with their clients so that the end result is exactly what you imagined, and you can enjoy the planning process.

27 Miracles Wedding Consulting can help with every piece of the wedding including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. They have extensive knowledge and contacts in the wedding industry, which allows for them to provide every client with a trusted list of vendors. They also provide event design, budget analysis, and guest list management. The four planners work closely with couples and create timelines and to-do lists so everyone can stay on track during the process. 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting offers service to many wedding types, including:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Destination
  • Double
  • Eco-friendly
  • Military
  • Religious

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Eric Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great experience for us. Everything was perfect.
    Kiersten Married on 10/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I live in Norway and were getting married in Florida, so needed someone to help us organize there. We had a small group of 13 guests, but I wanted to make sure our wedding went smoothly. I chose 27 Miracles because I liked their reviews by their vendors and figure if they get such good reviews from their vendors, they must know what they're doing, so I gave them a shot. I had no idea what I was in for, never been married before and all that. I'm so glad I had her to help me through all the details that I wouldn't have even know I needed to decide on! Rosie was easy to communicate with and if you have any questions or concerns, she's happy to help. Not only that, but when we finally got to Florida and the big day, Hurricane Matthew decided to land, so she hurried up and organized all the vendors to do everything a day early, found people to step in when our vendors couldn't push things up a day. We were supposed to get married Oct.6th and pushed it up to the 5th. I would have never been able to organize it myself. She really saved the day. I would highly recommend them.
    Christine Married on 04/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hi I love to share our family story.My daughter Gabriella Laureano Gonzalez Got married April 2,2016 it was definitely a dream come true for us all.Gabby been very sick since 2013 when she was 19 years old been on chemo and other aggressive treatment and now needing a lung transplant.We didn't know what her furtrue holds for her she wanted to get married with her high school sweet heart that's been there from the beginning and we really could not afford it with all the high medical expense but this is where Rosie 27-Miracal comes into place donateing there love ,time and the entire wedding for our baby .When I say dreams come true this was it everything and more .All I can say is I will forever be so thankful to her and the entire staff..Thank you God for bringing her into our life and helping us make a dream come true for our BabyGirl,Amen
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

27 Miracles Wedding Consulting 1
Offer
27 Miracles realizes in today鈥檚 busy world full of technology that Brides want to share with all their friends and family all about their wedding.So ask yourself do you want to build a great wedding experience to share with your friends and family? Get your own unique wedding app to share.Click here to receive a demo of a wedding apphttp://m.magmito.com/111619/demoweddingClick here to Purchase our app.https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/3698LG44NDXF
27 Miracles Wedding Consulting 2
Gift
Keep up to date with your wedding, get a 27 miracles app for your phone http://m.magmito.com/111619/27miracles
27 Miracles Wedding Consulting 3
Gift
27 Miracles has an online wedding accessory resource offering an amazing range of accessories and decorations. Included are many exclusive designs created specifically with today's Brides in mind. Combined with perennial favorites, our collection is unmatched in selection, quality and value.With all this choice, you will appreciate the comfort and convenience of shopping from your home.Best wishes as you prepare for your Big Day.Visit our website below http://27miracles.weddingst

Magnafoto Photography & Photo Booth Magnafoto Photography & Photo Booth Photo Booths

Working with with 27 Miracles was very pleasant. I always enjoy working with vendors or other professionals that share the common goal. I look forward building a business relationship with 27 miracles and to enhance our professional services that we provide our clients. Thank you!

RJ Glamour & Innovation RJ Glamour & Innovation Wedding Florists

27 Miracles Wedding Consulting is an amazing company. They are professional, hard working and we would highly recommend them to our clients! They have always been extremely easy to work with, and passionate about what they do. That is something you need when you are planning for your special day!

Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive Hotel Weddings

Rosie at 27 Miracles is such a wonderful coordinator to work with and she really is passionate about her work

Windermere, FL, 34786

Monday -Friday 8am -9pm Saturday 8am-5pm and Sundays we are closed
Location of (27 Miracles Wedding Consulting)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding