27 Miracles Wedding Consulting

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting

Wedding Services

27 Miracles is a full service wedding coordination business able to meet your needs from wedding consultaion to full coordination and anything inbetween.  We provide our customers the ability to manage their wedding desires and we then take that into the planning stage so that our bride and groom are always  in control of their most important decisions.

Wedding Wire, the nation’s leading wedding technology company, just announced that 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting has won the Bride’s Choice Awards! They have been known as the Bride's Choice since 2009!!™!

In its inaugural year, the Bride’s Choice Awards recognizes and honors vendors from the Wedding Wire Network that demonstrate excellent quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value of cost and flexibility. This year’s recipients represent the top three percent of Wedding Wire’s vendor community, which includes over 100,000 wedding vendors from across the US. That means 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting is one of the very best wedding and event planners

Unlike other awards in which winners are selected by the company, the Bride’s Choice Awards are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds through surveys and reviews.

“We are excited to launch this annual award program to honor high-performing vendors based solely on the experiences of our Wedding Wire community,” according to Timothy Chi, Wedding Wire’s Chief Executive Officer. “This year’s recipients have set the bar high, exhibiting excellent service and expertise in the wedding industry.”

27 Miracles Wedding Consulting would like to thank our past clients for speaking on our behalf and helping us win the Bride’s Choice Award!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting on

36 Reviews for 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting

Great experience for us. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I live in Norway and were getting married in Florida, so needed someone to help us organize there. We had a small group of 13 guests, but I wanted to make sure our wedding went smoothly. I chose 27 Miracles because I liked their reviews by their vendors and figure if they get such good reviews from their vendors, they must know what they're doing, so I gave them a shot. I had no idea what I was in for, never been married before and all that. I'm so glad I had her to help me through all the details that I wouldn't have even know I needed to decide on! Rosie was easy to communicate with and if you have any questions or concerns, she's happy to help. Not only that, but when we finally got to Florida and the big day, Hurricane Matthew decided to land, so she hurried up and organized all the vendors to do everything a day early, found people to step in when our vendors couldn't push things up a day. We were supposed to get married Oct.6th and pushed it up to the 5th. I would have never been able to organize it myself. She really saved the day. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kiersten, 10/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

27 Miracles did an excellent job in creating a successful and memorable event. From the start we were provided with excellent service in helping to find vendors for lighting, catering, djs, etc... Throughout the entire process Rosie effectively worked to elevate any confusions or stresses. One of the greatest things was the timelines of Rosie's Responses. As the date approached Rosie worked diligently to make sure that all necessary arrangements were in place. She went above and beyond making the event day stress free and enjoyable for even those in charge of hosting/organizing the event. Definitely look forward to working together again in the future and would recommend to all planning an upcoming event.

Profile Picture User6626943, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1218473919091 2425

Get your own Personalized Wedding APP to share with friends

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
27 Miracles realizes in today’s busy world full of technology that Brides want to share with all their friends and family all about their wedding.So ask yourself do you want to build a great wedding experience to share with your friends and family? Get your own unique wedding app to share.Click here to receive a demo of a wedding apphttp://m.magmito.com/111619/demoweddingClick here to Purchase our app.https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/3698LG44NDXF
#WW4bbf5e5b6449a308
1218473919091 2425

Wedding updates get a free 27 Miracles APP

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Keep up to date with your wedding, get a 27 miracles app for your phone http://m.magmito.com/111619/27miracles
#WW58deef9cb8095c09
220x220 sq 1325259623795 30321610100606996705582510349359206838378544004n

Shop Online for All Your Wedding Needs

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
27 Miracles has an online wedding accessory resource offering an amazing range of accessories and decorations. Included are many exclusive designs created specifically with today's Brides in mind. Combined with perennial favorites, our collection is unmatched in selection, quality and value.With all this choice, you will appreciate the comfort and convenience of shopping from your home.Best wishes as you prepare for your Big Day.Visit our website below http://27miracles.weddingst
#WW1cb023f7d79739c5

24 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with with 27 Miracles was very pleasant. I always enjoy working with vendors or other professionals that share the common goal. I look forward building a business relationship with 27 miracles and to enhance our professional services that we provide our clients. Thank you!

27 Miracles Wedding Consulting is an amazing company. They are professional, hard working and we would highly recommend them to our clients! They have always been extremely easy to work with, and passionate about what they do. That is something you need when you are planning for your special day!

Rosie at 27 Miracles is such a wonderful coordinator to work with and she really is passionate about her work

Hope to have one of their brides on the Indian River Queen soon.

It has always been a pleasure working with you. Always professional.

209 PROS I KNOW