36 Reviews for 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting

35 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting Reviews

Great experience for us. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I live in Norway and were getting married in Florida, so needed someone to help us organize there. We had a small group of 13 guests, but I wanted to make sure our wedding went smoothly. I chose 27 Miracles because I liked their reviews by their vendors and figure if they get such good reviews from their vendors, they must know what they're doing, so I gave them a shot. I had no idea what I was in for, never been married before and all that. I'm so glad I had her to help me through all the details that I wouldn't have even know I needed to decide on! Rosie was easy to communicate with and if you have any questions or concerns, she's happy to help. Not only that, but when we finally got to Florida and the big day, Hurricane Matthew decided to land, so she hurried up and organized all the vendors to do everything a day early, found people to step in when our vendors couldn't push things up a day. We were supposed to get married Oct.6th and pushed it up to the 5th. I would have never been able to organize it myself. She really saved the day. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kiersten, 10/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

27 Miracles did an excellent job in creating a successful and memorable event. From the start we were provided with excellent service in helping to find vendors for lighting, catering, djs, etc... Throughout the entire process Rosie effectively worked to elevate any confusions or stresses. One of the greatest things was the timelines of Rosie's Responses. As the date approached Rosie worked diligently to make sure that all necessary arrangements were in place. She went above and beyond making the event day stress free and enjoyable for even those in charge of hosting/organizing the event. Definitely look forward to working together again in the future and would recommend to all planning an upcoming event.

Profile Picture User6626943, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hi I love to share our family story.My daughter Gabriella Laureano Gonzalez Got married April 2,2016 it was definitely a dream come true for us all.Gabby been very sick since 2013 when she was 19 years old been on chemo and other aggressive treatment and now needing a lung transplant.We didn't know what her furtrue holds for her she wanted to get married with her high school sweet heart that's been there from the beginning and we really could not afford it with all the high medical expense but this is where Rosie 27-Miracal comes into place donateing there love ,time and the entire wedding for our baby .When I say dreams come true this was it everything and more .All I can say is I will forever be so thankful to her and the entire staff..Thank you God for bringing her into our life and helping us make a dream come true for our BabyGirl,Amen

Profile Picture Christine, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

27 Miracles was so professional for managing my wedding. Rosie gave me a dream wedding, Thank you Rosie.

Profile Picture jingshu, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rosie was amazing helping me book our honeymoon through sandals. She helped a lot with my wedding planning process. She was a quick email away anytime I had a question and always answered quickly. She helped us pick out and book our excursions in jamaica and it was perfect.

Profile Picture kaylee, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

27 miracles definitely kept my wedding in order at all times. I had a vision for my wedding before i was even proposed too and i feel that Rosie and her team of vendors really made that vision come to life. Very satisfied with their work! Thank you again.

Profile Picture Karla, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My search for a wedding planner started and ended with 27 miracles. I'm not even sure where to start with this review... When I first spoke with Rosie we discussed our wedding vision, my budget and what her services provide. Throughout the planning process Rosie and I exchanged SEVERAL emails. She was always available regardless of how small the detail I was obsessing over at the time was. When it was time for my wedding day everyone kept telling me how calm I was, and I was!!! I wasn't worried about anything at all. Truthfully the whole planning process I barely stressed. I even had a decrease in my budget literally less than two weeks before my wedding and Rosie said don't stress, that she will take care of it.. And that she did.

Besides the fact that I had very minimal stress during my wedding planning, having the 27 miracles team on my side, I had gotten benefits from other vendors and even special treatment from them! Special meetings with the caterer, late appointments with the florist even after they closed since I lived 2 hours away from my wedding town. A discount from the rental company.. All because of her connections!! She blocked out our hotel rooms..She will also help you plan your honeymoon, she is a travel agent and a Sandals specialist to get the best rates..She wrote down every single detail of everything I wanted, she keeps track of it ALL(even what I forgot about!!!) Rosie even went out of her way to get flower petals for us for our ceremony,the day of rehearsal dinner! She even returned items from the wedding for us since my husband and I left for our honeymoon the day after the wedding.

Rosie, I don't even have the words to express to you how thankful I am for everything you did for us and our special day. Our wedding was was a dream come true. I hired a wedding planner but I gained a very good friend.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/20/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
2.6

My wedding was a DIY Disney wedding with a change in venue 2 weeks prior to my wedding. She was so helpful in the beginning when I first started to work with her at my first venue. She was so nice and attentive even though she was only doing my ceremony. When my wedding was turned upside down and I had to change venues we paid her full price even though she was only going to be working with us for 2 weeks. However, the work that was put in I felt like was mediocre. By the end of my wedding night she managed to piss off almost every family member, wedding party guest and even my husband. She even stood outside my hotel door while I was trying to consummate my marriage; just to give us cards and the cake topper that was suppose to be eaten during my ceremony. When I could find an MC for the wedding she told me she talked to her team and her husband would do it...didn't ask me...Just told me: unprofessional. We never even met the guy! She stressed my band out so bad they didn't even enjoy themselves and paid all the.song songs (they were friends of ours so playing at our wedding was a gift to us.) When we cut out cake no one knew bc it wasn't announced...bc it was rushed. The wrong flavor cake was saved (I don't eat chocolate.) The air condition didn't work during my ceremony so it was 90 degrees. Basically Rosie wanted details down to whether or not we were exchanging gifts or smashing cake... And we just aren't the type of couple to plan it that detail. She is very aggressive! I wanted my mom to walk down the isle with my brother as an escort to include them and she just argued with me...finally after 10 minutes told me it was fine but she was there to advise otherwise because my wishes were not the norm. I feel like instead of making my dream wedding come true all she did was argue with me and stress me out. An easy $2500 if you ask me... I wish I eloped. I ended my reception early bc my guests were upset and I was tired of everyone complaining.

Profile Picture User5193426, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very satisfied with complete service. Very processional in every area of service
I will recommend them anytime

Profile Picture migdalia , 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

She did awesome, with my daughter in collage, it was a challage. In the end it all came together and was so beautiful. She made it a winter wonderland!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure having Rosie and her team at 27 Miracles help my now husband and I plan our dream wedding. We decided to hire 27 Miracles when we first moved to the Orlando area and found just how difficult it was to balance both of us going to school and planning a wedding. Rosie was with us every step of the way and made sure the wedding day went smoothly. Rosie worked around my school schedule so I could focus on school while still being a part of the wedding planning process. I would highly recommend her. She was not only a wonderful wedding planner but was a shoulder to cry on or someone I could talk to when the going got tough. Not only do you get a phenomenal wedding planner, you gain a great friend.

Profile Picture User4619191, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

rosie was a huge help with organization, vendor selection, and the overall execution of my wedding. Thank you for everything! I will recommend your services to my friends.

Profile Picture mary, 9/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I, Elizabeth Fontaine, had the pleasure of working with Rosie and her staff during a wedding at Henry Chapel at First Baptist Orlando in April 2014. She demonstrated a high level of professionalism and true care for the wedding couple. She was quick to fill the couple's needs and the wedding party and respect our church's policies and staff. Rosie and her staff were very pleasant to work with.
In behalf of our wedding division at First Orlando we highly recommend her services to future couples.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My Wedding planners for the day Christine and Tess were great. They never left me alone so that whatever I needed they were there for me. My daughter Rosie was the full service planner, but at my wish I wanted her to relinquish the planning on rehearsal and day of the wedding to someone else so that she can enjoy the day. If you know my daughter that is a hard thing to do, but she did. Her staff was so professional and on time and worked well with the other vendors. It was truly amazing to see the wedding day planners execute the plans that my daughter and I worked on for a year. Thank you Christine and Tess for making my day wonderful, but also for allowing my daughter a day off to enjoy her family.

Profile Picture Antonia, 12/21/13, 15 Reviews

Rosie,
I wanted to thank you for everything you did to help us get ready for our wedding. Everything was beautiful; more than I would have ever expected and it's all thanks to you helping us out. I really truly appreciate everything you did for us and will forever be grateful. Hannah was awesome! She helped me out a lot also. I wish you nothing but the best in your business. You are great at what you do! I am happy to say I found a friend in my wedding planner :)

Profile Picture Erika, 8/24/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Marcus was awesome! He is very kind and genuinely loves what he does! Marcus helped us every step of the way to help us create a perfect ceremony. He is very down to earth and not arrogant at all! My husband and I loved him!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/4/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rosie Moore was very helpful in planning our wedding. She helped us to get everything that we wanted out of our Disney themed wedding. She even threw in a few surprises of her own. She truly was our "Fairy God Mother". If you are planning a wedding I would recommend her. She was definitely worth every penny.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/10/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rosie Moore made our wedding unique and unforgettable.
Advice to the future Bride and Groom, Rosie is invaluable.
Include her in your wedding budget as she would save you $$$ and you will enjoy your wedding day as you should.
No worries .
Life time memories.
Thank you, Rosie.

Profile Picture User3091238, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure to work with Rosie. She did an amazing work creating my daughter's dream wedding. Thank you, Rosie

Profile Picture Ivonne, 8/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rosie Moore was extraordinary!! Everything was so organized all the time; she got every detail I asked for. She had only four weeks to plan, get vendors together and pull as many strings as she could to make my wedding spectacular. I am very grateful for all her hard work and dedication. I felt like a princess throughout the whole planning and it was all stress free. My wedding could not have came out more beautiful.

Profile Picture Ivonne , 8/12/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rosie was very responsive, gave me personized service and paid attention to detail. I found her online when i was searching for shoes by Angela Nuran for our wedding in Florida. I loved, loved, loved my Angela Nuran shoes. Dancing and the band were important to us so, once we had the venue and the rabbi, we booked the band and I bought the shoes. For some women it is about the dress for me it was about having comfortable while elegant shoes suitable for dancing. I was happy to have the shoes for our dance lessons 6 months prior to the wedding. On the day, I wore these shoes comfortably from 11am-7pm without the slightest complaint or blister. I felt stable and supported the entire day. I would strongly recommend these shoes to any bride. I elected to go with the 2.5 inch heel instead of the 3.5inch but I feel sure that any shoe this company makes will be comfortable.

Rosie was a gem. She listened to me and helped me decide on a pair of shoes to best suit my needs.

If there is place to post photos. I will be happy to do so. Photos by Goode Green Photography http://www.goodegreen.com/

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

THANKS TO ROSIE... MY DREAMS CAME TRUE.. SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT I IMAGINED FOR MY WEDDING... HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR HER I WOULD'VE NEVER FOUND THE OTHER AMAZING VENDORS.... PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING WAS

Profile Picture alyssa, 12/2/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was one of the smartest decisions we made hiring Rosie and her team at 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting. I remember meeting Rosie at one of the bridal shows I attended. I remember feeling so overwhelmed at the bridal show because of all the vendors and information that I was being handed to me, then I came the 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting booth and Rosie and I started to talk, I don’t remember what we talked about but I do remember feeling less stressed after speaking with her. I also remember writing on the pamphlet of information that she gave me after we spoke that I wanted to talk to her more. Fast forward, after attending many bridal shows I went back into my piles of wedding information searching for “that one wedding planner that was really nice.” I did my research and met with her and other planners but Rosie stood out above the rest because she was interested in our ideas and from the get go we could tell that she truly cared about making our day special in every way she could.
Planning a wedding is hard! Especially when it’s your wedding and you have to pick from all of your ideas that you have had since you were a little girl! Also, add in the need and want to please all of your guests, it’s enough to drive anyone crazy! Well, Rosie was there for us! She gave us the guidance that we needed, she never told us what we needed to do, she just listened and eventually we came to a decision/conclusion.
Our wedding weekend – yes, we hired Rosie and her team for our rehearsal dinner (Friday night), wedding day (Saturday), and day after brunch (Sunday) and no we didn’t have a huge budget! But with Rosie’s help we were able to find great vendors at great prices and as a result we got to have wedding weekend!
The wedding weekend was amazing and I couldn’t have dreamed of a better wedding! Rosie and her team also arranged a couple amazing surprises for us! But I’m not going to tell you what they were because I suggest you hire her and her team in order to find out!
Oh, one other thing you should probably know about me. I’m a planner myself! Now my specialty wasn’t wedding planning but I’m in the business and I know a thing or two. To this day, I still recommend hiring a wedding planner and not trying to do it yourself or asking a family member to act as your planner because…. Well, it’s less stressful! Rosie and her team knew all of the details for the wedding and they did all the work. Not once did I have to worry about if the flowers arrived or did that person remember… You might be wondering what I did on my wedding day – Well, I relaxed in my hotel room while Rosie and her team took care of everything!
I highly recommend hiring the team at 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

27 Miracle Wedding Consulting’s proactive, professionalism, and dedication will exceed your expectations.

Their staff and managing personnel outgoing charisma definitely sets them apart from their peers and sets the example in how business should be conducted when it comes to weddings in all aspects. To Include coordinating weddings, photo arrangements , DJ, horse and carriage, DVD, assisting guests , flowers and other services. If it has to do with weddings, they will make it happen. Nevertheless; they will pass their savings to you to make a more affordable wedding with a luxury outcome. I don't work for 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting I just got Married and they did my wedding
on Sept. 24 2011 and I was amazed with the service they provided my wife and my self.

Tomas Pagan