Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

80 Reviews for Weddings, Inc.

Clean Up (2)
Corsages (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Boutonnieres (1)

Amazing experience! would recommend them 100%. Made my life so much easier and my wedding day couldn’t of gone any better.

Profile Picture Kirsty , 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I can not say enough about Michael and his team. From the start of this process I was in a complete state of peace. After one conversation with Michael, I knew he was the one to see my vision to fruition. My wedding day was much more than I expected largely due to the coordination of Michael. Thank you so much for making me day beautiful.

Profile Picture Passion, 6/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

First I must say that we are so glad we went with Weddings Inc! Our wedding went by smoothly and we have Kacy and Devon to thank!! From the venue to the flowers to the entertainment everything was done so beautifully and we couldn't ask for a better night!! Thank you so much to Weddings Inc. for helping us create this wonderful memory. Would definitely recommend! :)

Profile Picture User6049113, 2+ years ago, 1 Review