Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

80 Reviews for Weddings, Inc.

Clean Up (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Boutonnieres (1)
80 Weddings, Inc. Reviews

Amazing experience! would recommend them 100%. Made my life so much easier and my wedding day couldn’t of gone any better.

Profile Picture Kirsty , 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I can not say enough about Michael and his team. From the start of this process I was in a complete state of peace. After one conversation with Michael, I knew he was the one to see my vision to fruition. My wedding day was much more than I expected largely due to the coordination of Michael. Thank you so much for making me day beautiful.

Profile Picture Passion, 6/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

First I must say that we are so glad we went with Weddings Inc! Our wedding went by smoothly and we have Kacy and Devon to thank!! From the venue to the flowers to the entertainment everything was done so beautifully and we couldn't ask for a better night!! Thank you so much to Weddings Inc. for helping us create this wonderful memory. Would definitely recommend! :)

Profile Picture User6049113, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Weddings Inc Orlando - Especially Our Wedding Coordinator Terri & assistant on the day Kacy! You girls were my Rock! First of all, Weddings inc is the best Savings for a Wedding you will find! I have raved and talked about your company to everyone because to be honest, the first two months hunting for photographers, Dj's, caterers etc, adding all of the vendors costs, was extremely expensive!! However, at the same time my mother found you girls!! best decision we ever made, saved so much money and stress!!! Not only did you make it easier and just going to appointments but then on the day of the rehearsal, Terri you were amazing with my family & friends and even the kids! You Made the big day more comfortable & rehearsed properly. Made me as a "fussy bride", so much calmer the next day. Then Our Wedding was just magical! everything on our time line went smoothly, we managed to do everything on time even with the wedding starting late (late flower girl & ring bearer). Heather with John Michael Weddings did an amazing job organizing my catering and answering my many emails & Atmosphere Floral blew me away with their floral!! DJ Dan was a really good DJ & we had dance offs and newly wed game, such a great time thank you!! Photographer JR Sterling with not only good with us and we had a great time but even our guests thought he was an awesome person. Cake was beautiful and exactly how i envisioned by Its Tasty Too. I can't thank you all enough for everything you did for us on Friday October 9th 2015, You made our Wedding unforgettable.

- Devin & Genna Roach

Profile Picture User5605958, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We are beyond thankful with Weddings, Inc for their amazing job for our wedding. Terri has to be the best wedding coordinator, My now husband and i lived in different states and we thought that was going to make everything much more difficult for us, but thanks to Terri we were stress free!.. She was there to answer all our questions, listen to our ideas and to guide us on everything we did not know. Working with Weddings Inc. made it all easy. The wedding was beautiful, and the food was just delicious! our guests still talking about it! . Having Terri as our coordinator there on the big day was the best thing ever, we did not have to worry about anything. All i can say is thank you so much Weddings Inc, for making our wedding day the best day ever!

Profile Picture User5480177, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Terri and her team made a destination wedding effortless and stress free. After stating what services were required by my daughter all vendors were put in place. All the vendors were very professional and nothing was to much trouble and all delivered on the day. Thankyou again to Terri and her team.

Profile Picture User5497414, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

From the moment we met Terri and Ki, my fiance (now husband) and I knew that Weddings, Inc. was the perfect fit for us and our destination wedding. Not only were Weddings, Inc's vendors amazing (seriously the best) and their pricing excellent, but Terri and Ki worked so hard to make our day perfect. They make you feel like your wedding is the most unique, special and important wedding of all time. I cannot tell you how thankful we are to have had Weddings, Inc. handle our big day. It was such an easy process with them, and the day ended up being just perfect. Rain and all! We highly recommend Weddings, Inc. Thank you Terri and Ki!

Profile Picture User5435754, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Terri and her team did an excellent job in making my dreams come true on my wedding day since I don't live in Orlando, Florida. She hooked me up with all the vendors and made my job 10 times easier. My wedding was amazing. Thanks Terri and Kacy.

Profile Picture Candice, 8/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are very happy to have found Terri and her team. They have made our wedding day one to remember. As soon as we arrived to the venue, we were greeted and escorted to our respective locker rooms. We were very pleased with the natural beauty of the place and the promptness and hospitality of the team. The venue was so gorgeous that words cannot even describe the brightness and beauty. We enjoyed working with the officiant and the photographer. Their humor and professionalism put everyone at ease. The cake was beautiful and very tasty. We also loved the flowers. The bouquets were full and the gazebo was decorated very nicely. We enjoyed the songs the deejay played. The hair stylist/make-up artist did a wonderful job. She executed my requests perfectly. The wedding ran so smoothly and looked like such a grand affair, we are still having trouble believing that we only had a few guests in attendance!

Profile Picture User5270163, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I went through Weddings, Inc. for my wedding last month and it made the whole wedding planning process a lot easier then it could have if I done it on my own. I'm so happy I found them and I highly recommend anyone getting married to give them a call. From the beginning you pick and choose from their list of vendors using only what you need, from there they give you a quote. After that they'll send you a list of your vendors to call and make appointments with, it's so easy. And you only have to pay once source, no need to try keeping track of who to pay and when. They are always there for you too if you have any questions you can call or send an e-mail and they'll help in every way they can. Plus of course the most important part is the day of the wedding, you get your very own coordinator and coordinator's assistant. This was a very big deal for us, no bride wants the responsibility of telling everyone what to do on their wedding day. You get to relax and let someone else handle that for you. My coordinator was the owner, Terri, who did such a wonderful job! She made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be, including directing the guests when to sit for dinner. She was there to bustle my dress, organize the wedding party and even had her assistant help us find the grooms dad who was late and lost. She drove out, found him and led him to where he needed to be. After that we found out we were almost out of Whiskey, not good, we gave her assistant money and she ran out to get more for us.
At the end of the night they gathered all our gifts and belongings onto one table for my parents to collect. The whole wedding day turned out just amazing and I have Terri and her staff to thank!!!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

At first the price may seem steep, and you may think "I can do it cheaper on my own"; but you cannot put a price tag on piece of mind and a stress free experience. Terri and her staff were tremendous. They were so pleasant, knowledgeable, and hard-working. The vendors they found us were also amazing. They brought our vision to life! I would highly recommend Weddings Inc. for your wedding planner.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Weddings Inc. truly helped make our dream wedding come true. They took all the stress out of wedding planning for me and replaced it with the top vendors for me to get in contact with. I loved that I was able to have a consolidated form of payment with Weddings Inc. because it took out the awkwardness of having to talk money with the vendors and really just focus on what I wanted instead. Please still talk about how it was like walking into a dream, and they remember all my food (down to the dinner rolls) because it was so good. I really appreciated that I still felt like I had control of how my wedding would go. I only wish I would have found them sooner. I highly recommend Weddings Inc. Thank you Terri +team!

Profile Picture User4878478, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh my goodness...where do I begin? From beginning to end Weddings Inc was AWESOME! I worked with Kelsey and she made my wedding in Orlando an absolute breeze. All we had to do was show up. All of the vendors that she selected were great and she was always easy to contact and offer any assistance needed. Despite the fact that a stress free or stress - less wedding is priceless, Weddings Inc's packages are very reasonably priced and they can be customized just for you.

Profile Picture Trenika, 2/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Wedding, inc. is a wonderful company . The girls were quick to answer questions and made our wedding a beautiful event. The ceremony was perfect and everything was exactly as we envisioned it. I will definitely recommend then to any future brides.

Profile Picture Torrie, 2/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Terri at Weddings Inc to plan my destination wedding in Florida. She was wonderful. I absolutely loved the wedding location (Cypress Grove Estate), the hair and makeup artist (Shannon), the dinner reception (310 Lakeside), and my flowers (Atmosphere Floral) were awesome. I actually think for the most part that everything looked better than I ever could have expected. I did think overall that it was a little pricey for what was included in the package, but I was aware of all costs going in, so there were no surprises. I mostly wished for a little more communication on the day of the wedding or even the day before would have been nice. Things seem to move fast on the day of and a lot of chaos for out of town folks who didn't know exactly where we were going or what time to be at the event prior to the actual event. Overall though, I love Terri. I was very satisfied. She was right on when she said I had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding. They made sure everything was set up and looked very nice for me.

Profile Picture Lori, 1/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I used Wedding Inc for planning my wedding and indeed I am 120% happy, I had a smooth wedding day without worrying if the florist, baker, DJ, caterer, pastor, photographer or videographer were where they were supposed to be as Terri Lerner and her crew had that all under control and all I had to do was show up. I am a DYI person and I wanted to do my dessert table myself however,
Terri did not want me to do it and asked me to trust her and I did....she made my dessert table spectacular as I could not have done it better. I am still getting compliments on how my wedding was one of the best my guest have ever attended and for that I say Kudo to Terri Lerner. I do not regret a single thing she was awesome....the next David Tutera. Thanks WEDDING INC you are the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Janice, 1/4/15, 6 Reviews
2.4

We just finished our wedding with Terri and Weddings, Inc, and overall we were extremely disappointed. Terri is very personable and pleasant on the phone and explained her services and what she will do to help our wedding run smoothly, but when it came to the actual event she showed unprofessionalism and apathy.
I booked by 12/13/14 wedding with Weddings, Inc almost two years in advance, and in that two years the only contact I had with Weddings, Inc was from the assistants who work there and it was only to send me updated contracts after I met with vendors; I never heard from Terri unless I booked a meeting with her, and she only booked a meeting with me the week before the wedding to go over all the details; a meeting which she then canceled and rescheduled to a phone meeting for after 8pm because her daughter was ill. Terri told us that she would run our rehearsal and take all the items for the wedding in her car the night of the rehearsal and bring them to the venue for the wedding. The night of the rehearsal, she did not show up, and she instead sent her assistant (who was late) because she was stressed out over another wedding. The assistant was not even one who would be at the wedding the next day, and also said that she would not be able to take any of our supplies for the wedding because her car was too small, so my mom and her friends were left to take everything to the venue.
I worked really hard to add little personal touches to the wedding which were overlooked and my mom and I were left scrambling around getting these things together throughout the night.
We booked the vendors for an extra hour, but Terri left as soon as the groom and I did and didn't stay the extra hour to help load things back up. Overall, the vendors that were in the package were amazing, but we were very disappointed with Terri's services and would not recommend Weddings, Inc!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My experience with Weddings Inc. was beyond amazing. I remember not having a clue where to begin when it came to planning my wedding. At the time, I was living in New York and planning my wedding to be in Florida. I remember completing some survey and thought nothing of it. That Monday a sweet lady by the name of Ki called me and told me about Weddings Inc. After doing my own research I thought that using Weddings Inc. would save me a lot of headache and money (every brides dream)! That was the absolutely best decision I made.

From day one, Ki was supportive, understanding, and well organized.
Ki helped me find my venue which was absolutely gorgeous! The Orlando History Center, put me in contact with my caterer, John Micheal Events, in which their food was beyond amazing! My guest are still talking about the food at the wedding. She also put me in contact with my Florist, Atmospheres Floral who worked within my budget and made my wedding one to remember! Lastly she set up my transportation as far as limo service and my grand exit with a horse and carriage! Everything I dreamed of happened at my wedding and its because of Weddings Inc. They really do make dreams come true and stay within your budget! I highly recommend Weddings Inc. Thanks again Ki!

Profile Picture Devon , 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can not say enough great things about Weddings Inc. Terri, Bethany, and Kelsey were all so wonderful and helpful every step of the way. I must have sent them over 100 emails and they always got back back to me very quickly! They know exactly what they are doing over there and they do it the best! I was skeptical about hiring a wedding planner at first and thought I would be able to do it all on my own just to save a couple of bucks at the end of the day. Let me tell you, hiring them was the best decision I have ever made!!(other than the decision to marry my husband haha) I don't know how I would have done any of this without them. I had a stress free day and was able to get ready with my bridesmaids and family while Weddings Inc and their team set up everything at our venue! They work with the best vendors and the best part is they are really affordable. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding and I owe it all to them. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! Thank you so much Weddings Inc. I would recommend you to anyone!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/26/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

If you're looking to not drive yourself crazy with doing all the details yourself Weddings Inc. Orlando is who you might want to call. I thought of going down the path of shopping around and comparing prices on my own until I began to feel overwhelmed. Once I found Terri and her team all the stress was gone. All I had to do was pick out my dress, meet with my vendors and keep the ideas flowing. She was not only a great planner but was great at coaching me in regards to the details I wasn't always sure of. After all they are the experts. My only wish for the evening was to get to enjoy my day with the music that made me happiest and the people I loved. Weddings Inc. Orlando made sure I did just that! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Profile Picture Shirley, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Terri and her team made our Wedding Celebration more than we had hoped for, actually! We came into the situation with only the notion that "we want to have fun," and Terri took it from there! She provided so many wonderful, creative ideas, and helped to take the burden of planning off our shoulders.

Day-of, Terri and her team were on-site to help with everything - literally everything. They made sure it was all about us, and we had the time of our lives!

Thank you, Weddings, Inc.!

Profile Picture Kari, 8/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I lived clear across the country when I planned my wedding in Florida. Terri and her team did an AMAZING job and they made it so easy for me. The vendors are quality and the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing, I just enjoyed myself. I highly recommend her and her team!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Terri and her magnificent team at Weddings Inc. are the best in the business. They made sure that the wedding planning process was as easy and stress-free as possible which allowed us to really enjoy the details and beauty of planning the wedding of our dreams all while being budget friendly. Trust me when I say that it came out even BETTER than I could have ever imagined. The details, service and professionalism I experienced from the moment I chose them to the day of the wedding could not have been matched by anyone. Not only was she beyond amazing in every phone, in-person and email correspondence but each vendor I met with raved about her only ensuring me more that she truly is THE BEST and most knowledgeable person in the industry! Any questions/comments/concerns I had were immediately addressed and answered with an honest and sincere response (big shout-out to Bethany for being just plain awesome here) Every vendor from catering, florals, photography, videography, and music were top-notch professionals. My wedding day was truly magical and my friends and family were in awe the day of and I attribute that to the expertise, talent and vision Terri instills into Weddings, Inc.

There are not enough good things to say about Terri and her team at Weddings, Inc. and I would recommend them to anyone looking to make the wedding they have envisioned in their dreams become reality.

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was awsome! I want to thank the weddings, inc family, Terri (our New York sister) Bethany (the best assistant ever), Christine ( our ceremony harpist), MJ (our DJ, you rocked it!) john michael events ( the food was sooo good) and last but not least our photographer and videographer. We had our wedding at the beautiful Lake Mary Event Center where Terri and her crew put together the most awsome and beautifully decorated wedding ever. The first time we met with Terri she made us feel so welcomed, it was like we knew her for a long time. She took my vision and made it more then I could have ever imagined! Moving down to Florida from NY as retired officers and wanting to plan a wedding for our 20th year anniversity was a bit stressful, but Terri and Bethany made it so easy for us, especially as our day came close. Thank you Bethany for putting up with my husband calling you every hour on the hour! lol. Terri I will never forget you telling me before I walked down the aisle " you know your husband want to sing (FYI he can not sing lol!) so if he does, you put a smile on your face! you hear me! because you have a good man, who did all this for you". I put a smile on my face, because she was absolutely right and to my surprise I heard my son singing instead of my husband, which was absolutely wonderful! everything esle was like a dream come true for the rest of the night. So, Terri thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Profile Picture Chiffon , 6/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings, Inc. is beyond a 5 star rating. Terri and Bethany made my day perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. They were very helpful and made everything stress free. I mostly use email and they were very quick to respond with any questions I had. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/14, 3 Reviews