511 Ridgewood St, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 Map · Phone number

About Treasured Moments Video

Your wedding vows-
take a few minutes.
Your wedding video-
allows you and your family to relive them for a lifetime......

After the day is done, gone by so fast,
what will you remember, what did you miss, we are there to make sure you don't miss anything and you have the memories to pass on to the next generation, the memories of your wedding day.

We have been shooting all events
for the last 9 years in widescreen HD.
One of the 1st in Central Florida to film

in high definition, as we feel it captures
the event in the best quality for the future.
Clients then can choose widescreen DVDs,
or Blu Ray HD dvds.

We have super 8mm cameras also for
those we want the look of their parents
films. 8mm would be used to cut into the HD
video in certain parts. 8mm can also be used
for a short trailer of the event.

p103025
p103021

• Videos 13

8 Reviews for Treasured Moments Video

Kiersten · Married on 10/05/2016

My husband and I got married in Florida during the hurricane. We were supposed to get married on the 6th, but because of Hurricane Matthew, we had to push it forward a day to the 5th. I'm so happy Bruce with Treasured Moments Video was able to come a day early to film us. I was originally skeptical to having a video as I think wedding videos are usually very cheesy and it just felt wrong to me. But I decided to go ahead with it anyway. I was able to talk with him beforehand and tell him my concerns and discuss what it was I wanted contra what I definitely did not want. We haven't gotten the full video yet as we're waiting on pictures as well, but from the clips I've already seen, I'm in love! It was definitely worth it and I'm glad I decided on the film. It captured moments that would not otherwise have been captured in photos. The video has just enough "cheese factor" to not be completely oppaling to me, yet still carry the essence of the wedding, which was family, friends and fun. I'm so excited to see the finished product and I'm sure I will not be disappointed. Thanks for capturing our wedding Bruce!

Sent on 11/01/2016

DaveAnn · Married on 05/06/2016

We got married on May 6, 2016 and our wedding videographer was “Bruce Reynolds” of Treasured Moments Video (TMV). Mr. Reynolds has truly blessed our lives with memories that will live on forever more. His creativity is breath-taking! We are so happy that God allow us to meet. His presence, services, talents, and abilities rise above our expectations and we are eternally grateful. He was quick to respond to all inquiries and arrived early to video tape our ceremony. He is a true professional! Hooray to Bruce Reynolds!!!. We appreciate you.

Thanks again, David & Ann “DaveAnn” Young.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Bruce was outstanding to work with! Our wedding video was incredible, Bruce really caught so many important moments. The quality was excellent, and he was very good at keeping in touch with my wife throughout the months before our wedding. He is such a kind person, it was really a joy to have him there for our special day. Treasured Moments was referred to my wife by our photographers, Thirteenth Moon Photography, LLC- and we were SO HAPPY to find them! We weren't initially going to have a videographer due to costs, but once we found Bruce we realized that with Treasured Moment's affordable prices- we could capture our big day to last a lifetime. Thank you! Treasured Moments Video is excellent!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Treasured Moments Video Pricing

Treasured Moments Video Price Rates

Treasured Moments Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• RJ Glamour & Innovation
    RJ Glamour & Innovation Wedding Florists

We have worked closely with this company time and time again to create some truly special and memorable weddings. Treasured Moments Video takes the time and care necessary to capture your event beautifully. This is a memory made for a lifetime, and for that, your video is priceless. We highly recommend Treasured Moments Video!

• Altamonte Springs, 32701 See on map