RJ Glamour & Innovation Reviews

RJ Glamour & Innovation 6
RJ Glamour & Innovation 7

Alyssa · Married on 11/02/2019

Dream come true!

Juan Carlos and his team made my wedding a dream come true!! Throughout planning we met several times and he did everything he could to make my wedding perfect. He came early to the venue to setup and went above and beyond! I truly believe he loves what he does and works so hard to make it everything you dream of. I 100% recommend Juan and his team!

Sent on 11/04/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 8
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 9
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 10

Alyssa,

Thank you for the sweet words! We appreciate them and appreciate you choosing us to be a part of your big day! The gazebo was our favorite part and your flowers

Victoria Roldan · Married on 10/28/2019

A dream come true

I cannot begin to describe how amazing our day was and this was all brought together by RJ Glamour !! Both the guys are amazing people and there passion for their work is incredible ! They have the most amazing eye for detail and I cannot even begin to describe how amazing our wedding looked thanks to these guys !! They are super professional and really looked after us ... I cannot imagine my day without them ... I can’t thank them enough for everything they did for us on our wedding day ... I still can’t get enough of my bouquet and the rest of the decor!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 22
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 23
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 24

Victoria,
    Thank you for the kind words! Working alongside you and Antonio to create the wedding day you envisioned was truly special and we wish you two the best! We loved everything about your day but the flowers were our favorite part too!
  • Katie

Katie Parsons · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely out of this world!

Juan Carlos and his team were spectacular! He listened to every single detail I had envisioned; even if I thought they were impossible. He transformed a beautiful bare space into a dream. Looking back at my photos, I’m incredibly happy that I chose RJ Glam. The pop of color that they added to the bouquets and centerpieces were out of this world. Also, Juan Carlos surprised us with an amazing chandelier that was covered in flowers. It was the best day and Juan Carlos and his team were the cherry on top. Thank you again for being so patient and kind. Thank you for listening to me and bringing my vision a reality. I will forever be grateful. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/29/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 25
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 26
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 27
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 28
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 29

Katie & Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback on everything. The floral for your wedding was breathtaking and we are delighted it that you loved it as much as we did. The chandelier was one of our favorite touches. We are grateful to have been a part of your big day!
  • Dee

Dee · Married on 10/13/2019

One of a kind

Juan Carlos and the whole RJ Glam team delivered nothing but exceptional service. I couldn’t have been more happy to have chosen them to do the decor and designing for our wedding. I am a visual person. In order for me to believe in certain concepts I have to visually see it before I am sold on it. Working with RJ Glam that whole concept went out the window. Before working with RJ Glam and innovations I knew I hated flowers as well as over the top centerpieces, I also expressed that as well. I did know that I wanted some beautiful, elegant and romantic. Before I even expressed that to Juan, He knew by just casual conversation in regards to our wedding. Juan was very attentive and professional to all our needs and wants. As well as accomadating. I had no idea what I wanted as far as bridesmaid bouquets and my bouquet. I just wanted something no one has ever seen, so I said Juan I’m leaving it in your hands because I have no clue what I want. On the day of my wedding he walked into the bridal suite with our bouquets and I was blown away. (The flowers also smelled so good.) also on the day of the wedding the whole decor and design of the wedding had me blown away that I was in tears. Because thier was a point when I got so frustrated because I wasn’t seeing what everyone else was seeing and he kept saying don’t worry it’s going to be beautiful. It was way more then beautiful. I felt like it was a dream. I said elegant and romantic. Juan delivered and some. Everything was just right. I am now a lover of certain color roses and calla lilies. If you want your vision executed Juan is the way to go from beginning to end. If you don’t have a clue or idea Juan is the way to go. When Juan says “Don’t worry. It’s going to be beautiful” trust me it’s the truth. We worked with Juan for a long time and it was well worth it. He is the man to go to. Professional,
    Knowledgeable, excellent, detailed oriented. Flexible, all that plus rolled into one. You will have the best experience when working with RJ Glam and Innovations.

Sent on 10/25/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 30
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 31
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 32

Dear Diedre,
    This post means so much to us here at RJ. The journey to you and Andrae's big day was well worth it because the end result was something unique and special just for you two. The ambiance of your ceremony and reception were truly elegant and romantic and the perfect fit for you and Andrae. The floral was our favorite part - especially your bouquet! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your big day, it was an honor to create something special for you two
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazingly beautiful

RJ Glamour provided top notch service at a reasonable price. The floral decorations were amazing!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 33
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 34
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 35
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 36
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 37

Dear Ashley,

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with our services. It was an absolute delight working with you. The end result was so beautiful (:
  • AlburyAisle4

Crystal · Married on 07/07/2019

Heart Palpitations

Goshhhhh, just amazing. Almost had a heart attack when I saw my flowers. Simply BREATHTAKING!!! From start to finish Juan Carlos was spot on. I showed him a Pinterest photo of what I wanted and it just happened to be one of his brides. He showed me the rest of the images he had of her bouquet. When he said my flowers would come from Panama the night before I was concerned but he assured me it would be perfect. I told him to surprise me and that he did. Juan Carlos, thank you soooooo much!!! My bouquet was huggge and simply gorgeous and I would use you a thousand times if I could.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 38

Crystal,

Your bouquet was larger than life and so beautiful and we are pleased that you are in love with it as much as we are. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of you and Anthony's special day. We wish you the best as you proceed as a married couple! (:
  • Amsterdam

Amsterdam · Married on 06/08/2019

Left us speechless

I can’t even find words to describe the beautiful event that RJ Glam created for my daughter’s wedding. The flowers were breathtaking, the draping perfect. The place settings, chairs, aisle runner, completed the elegant look of the event. Juan Carlos was so wonderful to work with, professional, responsive, and incredibly creative. His work is not cookie-cutter and he created an event that perfectly reflected our vision for the night. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 39
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 40
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 41
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 42
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 43
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 44

Alyson,
    Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel about our services. It was an absolute pleasure being able to work alongside you, Shannon and Joe. Everything came out beautifully and we are delighted that you feel the same way. Thank you for selecting us to be a part of your daughter's special day (:
  • Lady

Lady T · Married on 05/10/2019

Simply Amazing!!!

ABOVE AND BEYOND does not even begin to describe what RJ Glam accomplished for our wedding at Noah's Event Venue! I was such an all-over-the-place type of bride when it came to my overall vision and I let Juan Carlos do his thing- his team did not disappoint!! The decor at my wedding was absolutely amazing, the team was prompt and on the money with my vision and offered very fair pricing. Would HIGHLY recommend for flowers, decor and rentals.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Dear Laticia,
    Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on how your big day turned out. We are so grateful that you chose us to be a part of it and it was such a pleasure to work alongside you (:
  • Yarielis

Yarielis · Married on 05/04/2019

The best ever!

Where do I even begin? As soon as I spoke to Juan Carlos we clicked. I felt like he was family so then I knew that I would choose them as my decor and florist vendor. The decor was very very important to me and I had a vision of what I wanted my day to look like. Let me tell you they exceeded all my expectations and dreams! They did it all, they were so easy to work with and were very responsive to all my questions. My wedding was absolutely beautiful, it looked like it came from a magazine!!!! They even helped me with a coordinator for the day of which was absolutely amazing! Julissa you are the bomb! I really cannot thank them enough for all the work they did. Juan Carlos listened to everything I wanted and executed it beautifully and elegantly. I would do it over and over again and I would book RJ Glam every single time. Thank you so much! We are eternally grateful!

Sent on 05/07/2019

RJ Glamour & Innovation's reply:

Yarielis, Your wedding was spectacular! As you mentioned, it did look like it came from a magazine. The way everything tied together was truly a sight and we are grateful that you chose us to be there on your big day and that we were able to have Julisa assist you as well. We wish you the best on your marriage, thank you for the kind words (:

Colette Mocerino · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing! Perfect! Love!

I will always recommend RJ Glam and Juan Carlos. I loved working with his team. Juan Carlos made sure everything for me was just what I invisioned.. He went above and beyond to make my special day just PERFECT. I was blown away by his professionalism, work ethic and passion for his business. If you want your special event to stand out, I would 10/10 suggest RJ Glam.

Sent on 03/30/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 45
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 46

Colette,

We are absolutely delighted that you are happy with the results. Being a part of your wedding was so special and we are forever grateful for that. You were a stunning bride and we wish you and Richard the best on your future endeavors together (:
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/02/2019

Rj glam was everything!

RJ Glam was EVERYTHING! I am the type of person who has dreamed of my wedding day since I was a little girl and also have countless amount of pins on pinterest about what my vision was. When my wedding planner introduced me to Juan Carlos and his team I knew it would be a great fit. I showed him my pinterest boards and from that he made magic. I literally can't imagine how he was about to get in my head to execute everything exactly how I wanted it. the flowers were huge and BEAUTIFUL! I was left speechless when I saw everything, I truly couldn't have asked for me. I appreciated his patience and willingness to go above and beyond for my special day.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Stephanie,

Everything about your wedding was truly stunning and special. We are so grateful that you chose us to be a part of your special day. You were an absolute delight to work with and we wish you the best in your future endeavors (:
  • Y

Yuan · Married on 02/09/2019

Outstanding

I hired RJ glam for my rehearsal dinner rentals, wedding day personal flowers, two ceremony chairs, reception flowers and draping in December for my wedding in Feb, 9th. Juan Carlos and his team went above and beyond to accommodate all the needs for such a short time. They flowers and rentals were sooo beautiful. They exceeded my expectations and took my stress away.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Dear Yuan,

We are absolutely delighted that you were pleased with everything. Seeing everything come together was truly an amazing process and we are grateful that you chose us to be a part of your special day. We wish you and your husband the best on your future endeavors (:
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/02/2019

Exceptional, floral & decor design masters

These guys are constantly breaking barriers! I was absolutely blown away by my bridal bouquet. It was SO BIG and full and elegant and beautiful and perfect!! I love these guys so much and they really helped me feel like the most special bride EVER. Their entire team is fabulous and I’m so happy for their success.
    The RJG team owns their own décor and does very well with keeping up with the current trends to help design what you envision for your big day. Having a partner that can handle your décor AND floral helps to streamline your vision and ensure it’s cohesive. All of my guests kept praising how beautiful the floral was and noted how BIG the buds are. At the end of the night people were walking away with pieces of floral which made me really happy because the quality of these flowers is too good not to hold onto.
    Throughout your design process they’ll invite you in prior to the big day and present you with a mock setup, allowing you to see a minor glimpse of how your planning sessions will come to life. Pride and passion in ones work shines through with this team taking your whole vision to a whole other level, which is why I knew Juan Carlos and his team was the right vendor for my big day. Be sure to follow their social media page to catch their venue walkthroughs and various types of events they bring to life.
    You can expect this team to remain professional, organized, arrive on time and remember all the items that are needed for your special day.
    Hands down the most amazingly perfect wedding we could have imagined and having the right team of vendors just added to our most special day.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 47
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 48
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 49
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 50
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 51

Dear Melissa & Ben,

Wow, we appreciate you taking the time to express how pleased you are with our services. It was an absolute delight being able to work with you and create something magical for your special day. The floral and the decor came out spectacular and we are grateful that you chose us to be a part of your day.

Deanna · Married on 01/18/2019

Perfection

Juan Carlos was is the best vendor to work with. From start to finish everything was perfection. Him and his team are so kind and really care about your experience. Throughout the planning process, he listened to everything I had dreamed of. When I walked into the venue I could almost cry because it was better than I could ever imagine. Everything was PERFECT!! Thank you so much for the most beautiful flowers and decor.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Deanna,
    We are so happy that you are happy! You were such a joy to work alongside with and everything about your wedding was absolutely stunning. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Roman · Married on 11/17/2018

The VERY Best in the State!

Where do I begin?! If you want a gorgeous wedding, look no further. This is the BEST team you will find in all of Florida, I guarantee you. Juan Carlos is an absolute angel! When you first meet with him, he will go over all the details of your wedding with such care, that you already know you're in wonderful hands. He will go the extra mile to make sure your event is picture perfect. I used RJ Glamour for my wedding and they supplied my bouquet, my bridesmaid bouquets, the groomsmen boutonnieres, the centerpieces, and chairs. They did such an amazing job - I can't begin to tell you how many times I share pictures of my wedding and one of the first things people ask is "Where did you get those flowers?!" or "Where did you get your decorations?!" If I had to redo my wedding all over again, the very first thing I would do is to call them. They took my vision and made it a reality and I can not thank them enough for it. If you are currently looking for a florist or decorator and you're reading this review, I'm serious - give them a call immediately. Meet with them. You will NOT be disappointed, I promise you that! - Caitlin & Delio

Sent on 01/25/2019
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 52
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 53
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 54
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 55
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 56
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 57

Caitlin,
    We are truly honored to have been a part of your special day. Everything about your wedding was stunning and we are grateful that we were able to work alongside you and Delio. We wish you the best on your future endeavors (:

Libna · Married on 10/12/2018

Best wedding decor in Orlando

Jaun Carlos and his team are THE BEST! They really know how to take your ideas and vision and make it a reality. Thank you so much for making sure my special day was as extravagant and elegant as I had envisioned. They provided all the linens, plating, draping, and floral. You can totally trust them to know what looks good and what doesn't. And they really have your best interest in mind! Juan Carlos was kind, polite, and super professional. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Libna,
    We are absolutely delighted that you are pleased with everything about your big day! Everything from the decor, the floral, your dress and you and your newlywed husband were beaming. We appreciate you choosing us to be a part of your big day. We loved working with you every step of the way. Congratulations and we wish you the best in your future endeavors (:
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decor in florida

I can't say enough positive things about this team! If you are looking for your wedding vision to come to life and exceed any expectation you have, this is your team. Juan Carlos truly cares about your ideas and when he sat with me and I felt like I had thrown so many different ideas and designs at him and somehow when we got our sample centerpiece, he had everything I was looking for in a centerpiece. My fiance took one look at our ballroom and said "Wow, this is so us". This team knows how to take your ideas, make them unique and make it fit to you and your significant other's personality. They made our wedding day a once in a lifetime event. Words can't explain how beautiful he transformed our ballroom into. The day was a dream and we truly had the MOST BEAUTIFUL wedding because of Juan Carlos and his team. You will NEVER regret hiring RJ Glamour. They are the BEST vendors!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kassie,
    Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate them and we appreciate you! Working alongside you during this process was the absolute best and we are glad you are as happy with your big day as we were. Everything about the decor and the floral was a perfect mix of you and your fiancee's tastes. Your hidden mickey bouquet was one of our favorite touches. Congratulations on the big day and we wish you the best

Mercedes · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun, Professional, First Class, AMAZING!

I can't say enough great things about Juan Carlos/RJ Glam and his amazing team of creatives! Thank you so much for bringing our vision to life. We loved every step of the process with you and the team! I am recommending you to all my friends getting married or having events. I loved how you made were absolutely sure we were happy with everything. Thank you for being so professional and transparent with everything. Anybody on the bordered about booking with you is crazy, for me it was a no brainer!! Thank you!

Sent on 02/18/2019

RJ Glamour & Innovation's reply:

Mercedes, Thank you very much for the kind words. We are elated that you were pleased with everything, your big day came out amazing and we are grateful you chose us to be a part of the process of making it come together.

Jeanetta · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Juan Carlos from RJ Glam was a wonderful experience. Juan Carlos is passionate about his work, and he is the ultimate designer for that amazing look and feel that you have envisioned for your wedding. I chose to work with RJ Glam, because he truly listened to my ideas about wedding decorations thus creating a radiant ambiance and exclusive vista. My guests kept raving about how beautiful and unique my decorations were. RJ Glam gave me peace of mind planning a wedding from thousands of miles away in Colorado; I was able to get Bridal bouquets, boutonnières, linens and chargers, ceremony decorations, and table centerpieces. I recommend RJ Glam to anyone reading this review!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Jeanetta,

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work alongside you and be a part of such a spectacular day. Everything about your big day was truly stunning and we appreciate you choosing us!

Justin · Married on 06/30/2018

Juan and the rest of the RJ Glam team is absolutely AMAZING!!! My wedding ceremony and reception decor and flowers were SO stunning. Guest from our wedding are still talking about how beautiful everything was. I cannot thank Juan enough for bringing my wedding theme and vision to life. In fact, he made it even BETTER!! He took his time listening to my ideas and the "look" I was going for. He also communicated with me every step of the way and sent me emails to make sure I was doing okay. Juan made my dream wedding possible. I HIGHLY recommend RJ Glam. They will make your dream wedding come to life and beautiful! Thank you Juan and the rest of the RJ Glam team for everything you did to make my wedding day so amazingly beautiful! Lauren & Justin :)

Sent on 07/18/2018

Lauren & Justin,

Thank you for the kind words and for allowing our team to be a part of your special day! We are grateful that you chose us to turn your dream wedding into a reality. You were a pleasure to work with!

Sydney · Married on 06/27/2018

We recently did a styled shoot at Garden Villa and RJ Glamour built and draped the most beautiful arbor in the garden. I couldn't believe how easy they made the process and how well it came out.. Thank you RJ Glamour for going above and beyond. I would definitely recommend them :)

Sent on 07/06/2018
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 58

RJ Glamour & Innovation's reply:

Thank you Sydney for choosing us to be a part of your special shoot! We appreciate you!
  • Dia

Dia · Married on 06/03/2018

If I could describe Juan Carlos and in team into one words its would be innovative. OMG the scructure they made for me was breath taking. I had umbrellas hanging from the top with lights all around. My centerpieces made were soooo tall and had jewels hanging. I love eveything about them. My favorite was my bouquet it actually made me cry when I saw it. I could go into all the details all day. I am soo greatful my wedding planner from Over rhe rainbow weddings introduced me to him. I love yall so much and want to thank you for making my dream wedding into a reality. You worked so hard and had so much patience for me. I reallu appreciate it. I can't thank you enough.

Sent on 06/06/2018
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 59
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 60

Dia,
    We are happy that you chose us to be a part of your magical day and that you were incredibly happy about the end result. Here at RJ Glamour we strive to make every experience as magical as possible and we appreciate you!

Eppelina · Married on 05/27/2018

Juan Carlos made every detail to perfection
    for my daughters wedding exactly how he said it would be or better. The flowers was so beautiful and fresh and the decor was out of this world. We had a destination wedding and he made it so easy to put on a gorgeous wedding from 1000 miles away. Juan Carlos was like talking to family , he took every idea my daughter had and brought it to life beautifully and added many surprise touches that were perfect. We would definitely use this company again, loved everything, thanks again Juan Carlos, and Catherine

Sent on 06/27/2018

Eppelina,
    We thank you for the kind words and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything. Thank you for allowing us to be the ones to execute your daughter's vision for her special day. We appreciate you!

Alex · Married on 04/28/2018

Juan Carlos and the rest of the team from RJ Glam did a an excellent job executing our vision. He took his time to listen to what we were looking for and then he added his final touches to it to create our dream wedding. The design and centerpieces for our wedding were beyond beautiful. Our guests would not stop talking about them during and after the wedding. Flowers were fresh and arranged with elegance , style and they lasted for a while. Juan Carlos exceeded my expectation and he was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Alex,
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day and create memories that you will remember forever. We are glad that we exceeded your expectations and we appreciate you!

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2018

Juan from RJ glamour was absolutely amazing!!! He was a perfectionist and made sure that my daughters wedding was PERFECT!!! He went out of his way to suggest the perfect things that all worked out. I couldn’t of hired a better designer. He had the passion to make her wedding look absolutely elegant. He even surprised her with some extra touches. He is the best and should be given 100 stars!!!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    RJ Glamour & Innovation 61

Lisa,
    Thank you! Here at RJ Glamour, Passion and Perfection is what we strive for. We are glad that we exceeded your expectations and that we were a part of a wonderful experience. We appreciate you!