Bluegrass Chic Reviews

Bluegrass Chic 7
  • Pamela

Pamela Forero · Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond wonderful!

Michelle and her work, are beyond any wonderful words we can possibly find. We explained our vision and we laid our trust in that she would meet our expectations. With our wedding theme being Wonder Woman and Batman, she helped us find a way to keep it as subtle and elegant as possible. She listened to our likes, dislikes, and wishes. Everything was taken into account and the arrangements were perfect!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Bluegrass Chic 8

Bluegrass Chic's reply:

Pamela - You are so sweet. I loved working with you both and are so happy that you loved our designs. We had a ball with your theme and hope to work with you again for all your floral needs!
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful bouquets and stunning centerpieces

Bluegrass Chic made all of our floral dreams come true! We met with Sarah less than a month before our wedding and we knew that we were in the BEST hands. Her knowledge of flowers impressed us and she set our minds at ease. She was SO sweet, caring, and patient with us. I wanted the ballroom at The Alfond Inn transformed into a garden and Bluegrass Chic delivered just that. The flowers were gorgeous and they made the ballroom look stunning! All of our guests commented on how beautiful the reception was and that was all because of Bluegrass Chic and their attention to detail. It was also SO special that Sarah personally came to the bridal suite and delivered my bouquet to me the morning of the wedding. My bouquet was more than I could have ever dreamed of. We are so grateful for Sarah and her team!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Bluegrass Chic 13
    Bluegrass Chic 14
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 02/18/2019

Beautiful Flowers with a wonderful team

We had an great experience with Bluegrass Chic. I first found out about them at a Wedding Expo. There were many florist there but bluegrass stood out. Their flowers were beautiful and very modern which caught my eye. I made an appointment or a consultation and a quote. We met with Sarah and she helped talk me through so looks and idea of what I wanted my vision to be. For a very indecisive bride who didn't really know fully what I wanted on the day she was wonderful to work with. She really took the time with us to go over with us ideas and differently things we can do with our flowers. We also had a very tight floral budget and they were very accommodating and able to work with us to give our event beautiful floral arrangements while respecting the budget. They were also very quick to respond to emails if I had any questions pop up along the planning process. And my flowers were beautiful the day of my wedding. I was very happy with the final product. Thanks again to the hard working team at Bluegrass Chic and please consider them for your wedding day if you are in need of a florist.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Bluegrass Chic 20
    Bluegrass Chic 21
  • Yarilin

Yarilin · Married on 12/14/2018

Great service and quality!

Bluegrass chic was absolutely amazing! Sarah worked with me to create the wedding of my dreams while staying under my budget. She is very knowledgable and professional, everything turned out even more beautiful that I could ever imagine. The quality of the flowers is excellent. Book them you won't regret it! and hopefully you are lucky to have Sarah as your flower lady ;)

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Bluegrass Chic 22
    Bluegrass Chic 23

Kirsten · Married on 09/22/2018

I would buy again

I found Bluegrass Chic through my sister. I recent got married in September and all I can say is that Michelle and her staff are AMAZING. Michelle and her team really care about their craft and she will work with you to make sure that your dream becomes a reality. They were so kind and the bouquets came out absolutely beautiful. I would definitely book Bluegrass Chic

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Bluegrass Chic 24
    Bluegrass Chic 25

Katarina · Married on 09/15/2018

Michelle and her team at Blue Grass Chic did a wonderful job with the floral arrangements for our wedding! Planning from out of state was not a problem for this team as they were great with my emails! I had to change what I wanted a few times and they never had any problem with updating things! The bouquets were so beautiful, thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Natasha · Married on 06/19/2018

Sarah was wonderful! It's like she saw my vision & made it come to life! She is definitely top notch,.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2018

The Bluegrass Chic team was amazing and incredibly affordable. I had ideas in my head but Michelle really brought them all together in a cohesive vision that came to life. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Bonnie · Married on 05/25/2018

Absolutely fabulous! The best!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2018

Michelle and the Bluegrass team are amazing! Michelle has a way of understanding your vision and bringing it to life! My bouquet was so incredibly stunning that I’m getting it preserved so I can stare at it in awe forever! Our venue was outdoors and didn’t require a lot of flower or decor however the bluegrass team complimented the venue with every flower choice we made! Michelle is also one of the easiest people on the planet to work with she is so kind and calm and it made for an amazing experience!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Kimberly · Married on 03/03/2018

Michelle was absolutely amazing in understanding my vision and making sure it became reality!!! From the planning stages, to changes along the way, to the final florals for the ceremony and reception, it was such an easy and smooth experience working with Michelle! She worked with my budget and had lots of suggestions to get the look I was going for! The hair pieces I had for myself and the bridesmaids were perfect, and my bouquet was so full and beautiful!!! Thank you so much, Michelle! You absolutely made my wedding day beautiful and unforgettable!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Bluegrass Chic 26
    Bluegrass Chic 27
    Bluegrass Chic 28
    Bluegrass Chic 29
    Bluegrass Chic 30
    Bluegrass Chic 31

Bluegrass Chic's reply:

Kimberly - It was an absolute pleasure working with you for this past year. You were a beautiful bride. We can't wait to see the professional photos from Kathy Thomas Photography! Please let us know if we can help with any other floral needs! We hope you keep in touch.

Abigail · Married on 02/10/2018

I LOVED my flowers! We only did bouquets for the girls, boutonnieres for the boys, and then little flowers for the parents and such. We also did an arch for the ceremony. I had my meeting with Michelle and we worked on some vision boards, but it was nothing compared to how beautiful and perfect the flowers ended up being. I had sunflowers and succulents, mixed with dusty miller, some eucalyptus, and stock. My bridesmaids had perfectly paired down versions of mine. I was even able to take the succulents out and replant them. Highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Bluegrass Chic 32

Meghan · Married on 02/10/2018

Bluegrass Chic completed my wedding! They built an absolutely gorgeous arch for our ceremony and put together the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen. They helped me stay within my budget & suggested ways for me to save in some places so I could still get what was important but also be cost effective. My bouquet was stunning! Everyone loved it. My bridal party had beautiful flowers filled with color & texture. They really went above and beyond to give suggestions and assist me in any way possible. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kacie Ann Thayer · Married on 01/13/2018

One of a kind!

Michelle and Jan were such a joy to work with! I cannot say enough about the Bluegrass team. I have been in the wedding industry for a few years now and their work is unlike any other! On top of that they are so much fun to work with! The true pillar of southern hospitality! They did my wedding last jan and everything turned out better than I could have ever dreamed! So very thankful for Bluegrass! My wedding would not have been the same without them!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Bluegrass Chic 33
    Bluegrass Chic 34

Bluegrass Chic's reply:

Kacie it was an honor to design for your wedding. You were absolutely beautiful and having my daughter walk for you as the flower girl brought tears to my eyes. Seeing you grow over the years into an amazing designer and now to an event planner has been so rewarding. We are so proud of you and look forward to serving your clients just as we did for you.

Veronica · Married on 12/23/2017

Michelle did a fabulous job on all of the flowers for my wedding! Exactly what I envisioned! She was very reasonable and professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/19/2017

Michelle completely exceed my expectations! The floral arrangements were so beautiful!! I was able to preserve my bouquet and propagate the succulents from my bouquet! So much love for Bluegrass Chic

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Bluegrass Chic 35
    Bluegrass Chic 36
    Bluegrass Chic 37
    Bluegrass Chic 38
    Bluegrass Chic 39

Megan · Married on 11/12/2017

Michelle and her floral team were absolutely incredible! I contacted them about 3 months before my Orlando November wedding and they were able to work with me to make my floral vision come to life. I live in New Jersey and decided to have my wedding in my hometown of Orlando. Due to logistics, I wasn’t able to go back home to meet Michelle in person and see the florals in person but she put my heart at ease with her very clear outline of my vision and guided me to the most beautiful and budget friendly option. I loved my floral arch and elegant table settings! I confidently recommend Bluegrass Chic to any upcoming bride. The service, responsiveness, professionalism, and skill will put your heart and mind at ease :)

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Bluegrass Chic 45
    Bluegrass Chic 46
    Bluegrass Chic 47

Meghan · Married on 03/11/2017

Michelle and Kim are truly talented florists. I had my heart set on a blush peony bouquet but soon found out that would almost impossible for my early March wedding. Michelle found a suitable, in season, substitute and made a gorgeous bridal bouquet. Our alter pieces were stunning as were all of our centerpieces. I got so many comments throughout the night about how beautiful our flowers were!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Monica · Married on 12/03/2016

Michelle with Bluegrass Chic was so helpful and in tune with the vision I had for the wedding. My husband suffers from really bad allergies to pollen so I had to be careful with what I chose. When I spoke with Michelle and let her know my ideas and my husbands allergies she knew exactly what I wanted. We had beautiful center pieces that were simple and rustic. During my first meeting with Michelle, I told her about the idea I had of having beer hops, and barley incorporated into our wedding. When we met again she had made several attempts to figure out how to get them but told me that they were not in season and were difficult to keep fresh and was concerned that they would not hold up during the wedding. She found the most amazing substitutes which I am still obsessed about! The boutonnieres turned out just as I wanted and the guys wouldn't stop talking about how awesome they looked and appreciated that they weren't just a bunch of flowers but something different. Lastly, the bouquets... oh they were just so beautiful! She gave me several suggestions on flowers that were beautiful but not extremely scented or had a lot of pollen so that my husband wouldn't have a reaction to them. Michelle kept in contact with me the entire time, I delivered her the growlers and vases for the wedding and she took care of the rest! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

stacy · Married on 10/28/2016

My flowers were just what I wanted. They were perfect. They delivered them to the church where I was at and the hotel where my husband was getting ready. So easy to work with and answered any questions I had. Thank You! Stacy Bloomingdale

Sent on 11/22/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/22/2016

Jan and Michelle were a pleasure to work with for our recent wedding. They designed beautiful floral pieces for both the wedding and the reception. Thank you both for being a part of our special day. Very fresh flowers, prompt communication/delivery, and kind staff.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Amber · Married on 05/26/2016

My husband and I are so happy that we went with Bluegrass Chic for florals at our wedding. All of the flowers were so fresh and perfect. Bluegrass Chic listened to all of our request not matter how small. They were very professional and I would recommend them to anybody in need of florals!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Bluegrass Chic's reply:

Amber, it was a pleasure working with you on your destination wedding. It's so nice to get reviews from our brides who don't get to meet us until the day of the wedding. Thank you for trusting us to create your vision.

Debar · Married on 04/16/2016

Gorgeous flowers and design! Always easy to communicate. Michelle is so personable and goes out of her way to make your event special.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/12/2016

LOVED our flowers!! Everything was absolutely beautiful, everyone said how pretty the flowers and décor were. We were very happy with everything. I emailed Michelle numerous time which was probably annoying but she never complained about it and always got right back with me. We would definitely recommend using her for your florist. Pricing was very reasonable as well.

Sent on 03/30/2016

claire · Married on 02/20/2016

Bluegrass Chic did an amazing job with my florals. They were always very professional and accommodating with any changes I may have made along the way. Receiving my bouquet and walking into my reception to see all of the decor including the centerpieces was a huge highlight of my wedding day. My florals exceeded my expectations for sure! They also made a gorgeous hair piece for me that really pulled my look together. Thank you Bluegrass Chic for doing such a beautiful job!

Sent on 02/24/2016