Kelly Berringer Photography Reviews

Kelly Berringer Photography 2
Kelly Berringer Photography 3

Kelda Adams · Married on 03/22/2019

LoveloveLOVE Kelly

Kelly was AWESOME! We don't take photos often, but she made it fun! Would definitely recommend doing an engagement session, it helped us get a feel for things before the wedding, and we ended up with such great variety of shots - both the engagement and wedding photos turned out so beautifully. Kelly does amazing work that captures light in this ethereal way and was perfect for our outdoor venue, and we are absolutely thrilled with our photos!!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Kelly Berringer Photography 4
    Kelly Berringer Photography 5
    Kelly Berringer Photography 6

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Kelda thank you so much for this sweet and thoughtful review!! And thank you for being such a thoughtful couple- making sure I had food to eat and cake in my hand lol- you both are a dream to work with and make a fantastic pair! Excited to have been a small part of your journey!!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing photographer!!!

From the very beginning, I knew I was going to love Kelly! She was so personable via email and I instantly connected with her! The day of the wedding Kelly and her sister were so professional and made me feel so comfortable. I just got my wedding photos back and they are INCREDIBLE!! Her editing style is so vibrant and she captures the sunlight beautifully! Kelly is the BEST!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Lauren!!! Your wedding was truly something out of a fairy-tale and it was amazing to be a part of! And what a PARTY all the way right up through that sparkler exit! Just epic! One wedding we wont soon forget!! Thank you so much for sending your friends our way that is truly the biggest compliment we can ever receive- and getting to see you again at future weddings is a HUGE PLUS

Margo · Married on 04/30/2018

Kelly was actually the first vendor I booked for my wedding and at the time I was just kind of browsing around, I sent Kelly a message and she responded so quickly! She was extremely easy to talk to (and you really need that in a photographer). Kelly was super confident in doing our wedding photography from the start. She was the first photographer I contacted and I've never planned a wedding before so I was a bit nervous but then I thought to myself, she was so genuine and who doesn't want someone confident and passionate in what they do?! She knows what she wants and knows she's amazing! What first attracted me to Kelly's work was that she captures every moment and shows off the raw emotions in it. I don't know much about photography myself but what I see is not a ton of editing I see the people and the day and love in all of her pictures. I don't see posed forced pictures. And that is what my husband and I wanted. Cameron (my fiancé at then) had never talked to Kelly, but we used her for our engagement shoot. I tried not to bother Kelly too often but anytime I did need to reach her she was always quick to respond!! Which was great! Cameron and myself had never done professional photos together before (we are not photo/photogenic people) so we were a bit nervous as to how the shoot was going to go.. ONCE AGAIN Kelly was phenomenal! When we met her in person it was like we've known her for years! She made taking pictures so easy and so much fun!! And I'd say they turned out pretty great too!!! When we left cameron told me in the car that he was really happy she was our photographer. He likes her a lot! (We also got our engagement pictures super quick!) fast forward to the wedding she showed up on time with her second shooter and basically all the same things! She worked with our videographer a couple weeks prior for the first time which was nice! The day went by seamlessly. And I don't even know if it was even a week later she sent me

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Margo!!! Cue the tears OMG! This is the sweetest most heartfelt review I am so touched!! You know I was just thinking the other day- how i've made such a connection with you and Cameron- i'm genuinely so sad your wedding is over because I miss the planning and chatting with you guys on the regular! I knew right from your engagement session that your wedding would be spectacular! Not just because you both are stunningly gorgeous and you picked an amazing venue- but because of the genuine love I saw from behind my camera! There was NO denying that spark! What an honor it was to capture! You are absolutely Pinterest worthy and you helped me create some of my most favorite photos to-date!! Thank you thank you thank you for trusting me with your wedding- the honor was ALL mine!!! xoxoxo

jessica · Married on 11/03/2017

She is AMAZING! Super friendly and makes you feel comfortable in from the camera. Her photos are very natural looking and she just has a way to capture some awesome photos. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Jess thank you so much for your sweet review!! You both were AMAZING!! I am blessed with the best clients that is for sure!! Such an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Kim · Married on 04/20/2017

Our experience with Kelly Berringer Photography couldn’t have been any better. Her professionalism and detail oriented nature was absolutely perfect for what we needed. She provided us with a perfect location along with props and ideas for poses. The photos are always immaculate, exceeding expectations.
    Not to mention, Kelly made herself available for any and all questions or concerns we had.
    Her attention to detail never cease to amaze me. With that, Kelly will make your memories come to life and wil NOT disappoint. She will ALWAYS be our family photographer. Point. Blank. Period :)

Sent on 04/18/2017

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Kim! Thank you so much for your sweet review! You have been amazing to work with over the years!!

Clara · Married on 01/01/2016

Kelly was not only an amazing and professional photographer, she was also very sweet and down to earth and made taking the pictures feel natural. I highly recommend Kelly!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Clara!! You both were a dream to work with! Calm, easy going and so happy on your wedding day that it made shooting it a breeze!! Excited to see you again as I cover some family/friends weddings in the near future!!! :)
  • Medalys

Medalys · Married on 03/14/2015

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Kelly Berringer Photography! Kelly captured everything we wanted and so much more for our engagement photos, wedding and reception. She was extremely responsive and very professional. We loved working with Kelly and absolutely loved our photos!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Medalys thank you so much for the kind review! I am so grateful to have met you and Alexis and even luckier to have been a part of your beautiful wedding day!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 02/28/2015

Absolutely LOVED her work! She did such an amazing job!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Olivia thank you so much for the review! It was an honor to capture your wedding and it's been so fun to see your family grow!! <3

We loved working with Kelly as our wedding photographer! She took amazing photos that we will cherish for many years, took our budget into account, was willing to move around her time spent during the day, and was a joy to work with. She always replied to emails quickly so we were never worried about her attentiveness and she had great ideas for different styles of photos that look awesome and got everyone involved. Thank you, Kelly!!!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Joakima · event on: 02/19/2017

Most professional photographer that has met all my needs. She turns something simple into spectacular. I have hired here over and over for different occasions during the past year. Her pictures always amaze me! Thank you Kelly

Sent on 02/24/2017

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

! It has been an honor to capture your engagement session, wedding day and family milestones! You have been an amazing client turned friend and i'm so lucky our paths crossed!!!

Shannon · Married on 02/20/2016

Kelly is great! She has photographed many events for my family and I am never disappointed. She was very accommodating, makes you feel at ease and a pleasure to work with. We had a last minute change in the wedding photo times and she had no problems at all working with us which I really appreciated. She had never photographed our wedding venue before but had quite a few ideas and we got all of the formal photos in rather quickly. One thing I would have changed is having a meeting pre wedding to go over things in person. We talked about it, but never scheduled a time and I think that would've been extra beneficial.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Shannon! You are right- weddings can be so hectic it is always helpful to try and meet before! I had such a great time at your wedding and was thrilled to capture the big day for you all!
  • Samantha

Samantha Wellons · Married on 12/14/2018

Great Pictures!

Kelly and Jen were great during our wedding, they pulled off so many beautiful pictures in a short amount of time. We're so happy with our photos and would definitely recommend them if you want beautiful photos :)

Sent on 12/25/2018

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Sammy thank you so much for having us and trusting us with these moments! Truly the honor was all ours!!

Paige · Married on 02/06/2016

We chose Kelly as our wedding photographer after a few referrals from friends. She was so sweet and excited when I first met her and discussed my wedding that I knew automatically I wanted her to capture our day. She arrived on time and was professional the whole way through. Any email/text or call she replied immediately and was always understanding of however many random questions I had to ask! We got some beautiful pictures from that day and we will get to cherish them forever!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Paige I so appreciate your review! I also appreciate your willingness to just go with the flow and embrace the rain and trust us to do our absolute best to work around it! We got some of my favorite photos to date thanks to the rain and your patience!! Excited to watch your family grow!

Great photographer, great personality