Always Eventful Reviews

Always Eventful 6
Always Eventful 7

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2019

Kristin was wonderful

Kristin was our coordinator for a full weekend of celebrating our wedding, and we are so thankful we made the decision to hire her. We had an amazing time and were able to enjoy spending time with our friends and family thanks to her team working behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly. She guided us to great vendors and managed all the details. She responded quickly to all of my communications and was available by phone, text, and email. I look forward to Kristin helping us with our next big event – she was truly wonderful to work with!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Betsy! I enjoyed every minute of working with you and Dave! Such a wonderful weekend with so many special memories made! I can't wait to work with both of you again - what can we plan so we can eat more cake?! :)

Katie Youngblood · Married on 01/18/2019

Get yourself a Kristin, ASAP!!!!

Our venue offered an event coordinator to be on site the day of the wedding, mostly pertaining to the food and venue running smoothly, so we initially were torn on whether we needed an official day-of coordinator.

THANK GOODNESS WE HIRED KRISTIN. She worked with me in the weeks leading up to the event when I couldn't figure out logistics on my own and was absolutely priceless starting from the time of the rehearsal. The officiant I chose (and met at the rehearsal, whoops) was a bit eccentric and scattered which would have been so stressful the day before my wedding but all I had to do was look over at Kristin and and she gave me a knowing nod that she understood and would handle it . The day of I did not have to make any decisions about trivial things and really just enjoyed the day which is absolutely priceless.

The next day my now husband and I were like "How did that turn out SO well?" and immediately looked at each other and said "KRISTIN!" You absolutely need a day-of coordinator and you will certainly not regret going with Always Eventful!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Always Eventful's reply:

You and Logan are amazing and I couldn't have asked for a sweeter couple to work with. You two are absolutely made for each other and I'm so excited for your future together. Can't tell you how grateful I am that you did decide to hire me! It was truly a perfect day!
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/14/2018

Always Amazing!

Kristin and her team are truly a joy to work with. We hired her for our big day at the Sweetwater Branch Inn after letting another planner go a few months before the wedding, and she and Jordan immediately picked up where we left off and kept running! They are patient, responsive, SO helpful, creative, organized, and just about everything you could want from an event planning team. Kristin was actually unavailable for our wedding day, but was still 100% involved in the planning process, and Jordan and Bliss executed all of our plans perfectly the day of. We could text, email, or call Kristin anytime we had a question and she would always respond as soon as possible. Jordan and Bliss also ran our photo booth, which was a HUGE highlight for all of our guests. I am SO glad that we hired Always Eventful for our wedding day, and you will be too! ❤️

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Always Eventful 8
    Always Eventful 9
    Always Eventful 10

Always Eventful's reply:

Awww you just made my day!!! I can’t even tell you how much we loved working with you and your mom! We are so thankful you found us and that we were able to be a part of your amazing wedding! Thanks for trusting us!

Kim · Married on 06/26/2018

Kristin and here team were amazing. Excellent communication, professionalism and service. They were so easy to work with and helped our event run smoothly and seamlessly. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim! We had such a great time at your event and truly look forward to the next one!

Kaci · Married on 05/12/2018

Kristin was amazing. She made my day go so smoothly and was so helpful throughout the process! It was a truly magical day and I couldn’t have planned it without her!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

Kaci, it was such a pleasure working with you and Shane on your beautiful wedding day! I'm so grateful I had the chance to meet both of you and your wonderful family! Congratulations again and thanks for your sweet words!

Amber · Married on 04/14/2018

Kristin is fantastic!! As an organized, type-A person, I originally wasn't sure if I needed a wedding coordinator, but I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire Kristin! It was so amazing to be able to truly relax and enjoy my wedding day knowing that Kristin had everything under control. She is professional, positive, organized and above all just a wonderful person to work with! Not only did she do a great job coordinating our vendors and setting up on the wedding day, but she was so helpful in the months leading up to the wedding as well. She was always there to answer my logistical questions and she went out of her way to make sure our vision was executed perfectly. She has great insight and I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

I love your type-A self! You and Eli were such a dream to work with! I loved all of our meetings and especially loved your wedding day! Everything was absolutely gorgeous and I’m so happy I was able to help execute your amazing ideas and be there for your awesome party so you could relax! Let’s do it again next year for your first anniversary!

Mariah · Married on 04/07/2018

Kristin and team were great! I seriously don’t know what I would have done without them. She helped with every detail of the big day and help keep groomzilla in line lol. Honestly the best money spent for our wedding was hiring Kristin (she’s also very afordable). I was on the fence about having a wedding planner, but not having to stress or worry about anything on the big day helped me really enjoy the moment.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Mariah! We absolutely loved working with you! You two crack me up and I'm so thankful you put your trust in me! <3

Lia · Married on 03/03/2018

Kristen was the BEST THING EVER!!! I honestly thought I could handle the wedding stuff on my own; that was the dumbest idea ever. She made my day awesome and so less stressful. She makes sure to do your wedding, your way. Very personable. Great girl. #wortheverypenny

Sent on 04/16/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

Had so much fun working with you, Lia! I always strive to make the planning and day of process less stressful and keep the day about you! Thanks for trusting me - you are such an amazing person!

Sarah · Married on 01/27/2018

Kristin is amazing! We were blown away at how perfect and smoothly everything went. Weddings are beyond stressful and I was so happy we chose to use her services. She stayed on top of every last detail. She even took the time to get to know our family members so she knew where to direct everyone on the big day. She is so personable and easy to get along with. She is very detail oriented and had so many great ideas to offer. Do yourself a favor and spend the money, you will thank yourself later. There is no way I could have done this without her. I got to sit back and enjoy our special day and didn't have to worry because Kristin had everything handled.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for this thoughtful review! I loved working with you and getting to know your family! Your wedding day was so special for so many reasons! I’m so glad I was able to allow you to relax and enjoy every minute of a day I know will be cherished forever!

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I LOVED working with Kristin throughout our wedding planning process and were so thankful she was there during our rehearsal/wedding day to take care of the details. She was very helpful when we had questions about vendors and etiquette. She also had great ideas about how things should run/be set up that we hadn't even considered! On our big day, she was there to greet vendors and make sure our vision came to life. Kristin was very calm and professional throughout the whole process. We had many family members comment on how wonderful she was and even had another vendor say she will go very far in this industry due to her organization, flexibility, and knowledge. We cannot say enough about how great Kristin is and 100% recommend her if you are looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! You two were so amazing and easy to work with! Your vision and organization made it a breeze to execute your day! Everything was so gorgeous and your love story is so beautiful. I wish we could do it again!

Gaddy · Married on 11/11/2017

Kristen was my savior when planning my wedding. After two venues falling through, she kept me sane. I was a DIY bride, flowers ordered in bulk and all. Kristen help put my arrangements together the day of and brought my Beach wedding vision to reality. She dealt with all my vendors so that I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She’s an angel for any bride to be.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Always Eventful 18
    Always Eventful 19
    Always Eventful 20

Always Eventful's reply:

You're so sweet, Gaddy, thank you! Your wedding turned out so beautiful and I loved being a part of such a special, intimate day. The love you and Manny share is so easy to see and I know the best is yet to come for you! Congratulations again!

Susan · Married on 11/04/2017

Coordinated our event with professional expertise in a warm and friendly way !

Sent on 12/10/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

Thanks for such kind words, Susan! It really was a pleasure working with you, Alex, and your entire wonderful family! Looking forward to hopefully working together again in the future!

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2017

It is my absolute pleasure to recommend Kristin as a wedding planner/coordinatior. I attribute the success of my wedding to her expertise. Not only was Kristin helpful with carrying out each small detail that we had encorporated into our plan, but she also was supportive of every member of the wedding party, and each vendor. I was always thankful to have Kristin’s help coordinating a multitude of vendors, and I cannot imagine doing this without her! Our wedding day was not only stress-free, but better than we could have hoped due to Kristin’s detailed eye, and continuous energy. I also appreciate Kristin’s openness to ideas, and her willingness to help us create a dream. Kristin is a master wedding planner, and I would absolutely choose her again!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

It was MY absolute pleasure to work with you, Christophe, and your amazing family, wedding party and friends! Your day was so sweet and special and I'm thankful to have been a part of it. Your kind words mean so much to me and I truly look forward to staying in touch and hopefully working together again soon! Best wishes as newlyweds in the new year!!!

Dallas · Married on 10/28/2017

After catching our breath from a whirlwind of wedding extravaganza, we want to thank our amazing wedding coordinator and friend, Kristin, for her commitment to ensuring this day was everything we dreamed and more. I’m sure most couples can relate to the stress that comes with planning such a massive life event. There were definitely moments in which I became overwhelmed with all of the logistics. Our wedding planner put our minds at ease by taking copious notes, setting aside plenty of time for phone appointments going late into the night, communicating with vendors the day of, as well as walking us through every aspect of the ceremony and reception. There simply wasn’t any detail she wasn’t aware of and it speaks volumes to her professionalism. She brought great ideas to our attention while also supporting the vision we had in mind for this day. She was an expert in balancing her duties effortlessly. We can’t express enough how much we appreciate the enthusiasm of this incredible individual. At the end of the day, I think most couples would agree they want someone dependable, flexible, and knowledgeable when deciding on the right person to plan their wedding. Kristin exemplifies these qualities and so much more. We won’t hesitate to refer any friends or family to her in the future.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for such sweet, thoughtful words, Dallas! You and Whitney are a truly special couple and I have loved watching your love story over the years and especially on your wedding day! Working with couples like you make my job easy! Thank you for allowing me to share in the best day ever!!!

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

If I could give a million stars I would. I don't think anything would have been possible without Kristin. Kristin is so organized and professional and never lets you see her sweat or stress out! (I really don't even think she knows how, she is just that good). Kristin helped me build the best possible vender team a bride could want. There are unlimited good things to say about always eventful planning but to cut to the chase HIRE KRISTIN WITH ALWAYS EVENTFUL PLANNING and you can't go wrong. Shortly after booking the C Bar Ranch (best venue out there!) I booked Kristin and she is worth every penny. I went in not knowing one thing about weddings or really having any idea about what I wanted (not one of those girls that dream about their wedding since the day they are born) she helped me calm down from my stress of having only 8 months to plan and gave me things to think about first and prioritized everything. Every step along the way Kristin was always organized and fun to work with. She made the day go exactly as planned and I have never had as much fun as I did on my wedding thanks to her! Isn't that the goal?! Well it was mine and Kristin helped me achieve that without any issues. We are so blessed to have worked with Kristin and best yet we are so happy to gain a new life long friend!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

This just about made me cry! Thank you sooo much! You and Kevin were so much fun to work with - from every meeting outside of Gigi's to the day of! Your wedding day was so smooth and just plain FUN! I'm so happy you chose me to be a part of this special time in your lives and am thankful to call both of you my friends!

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristin was fantastic to work with on all accounts. At the very beginning of our wedding planning process, I wasn't convinced we needed a wedding coordinator since I had family to help and our venue provided a lot of services. But I'm so glad we decided to work with Kristin! She worked with all the vendors seamlessly (there's always more than you think), and she was happy to work with both my Mom and I throughout the whole processes. She had never worked at our ceremony/reception site, but that was not an issue at all. She did her prep to feel comfortable at the site and made sure everything ran smoothly. By the time we got to the rehearsal and day of the event, I felt like I didn't have to worry about any of the details (other than getting myself ready). She was flexible and willing to work with some of our last minute changes. And most importantly, she made my Mom super happy throughout the whole processes - so one less thing for the bride to stress about! Kristin was recommended to me by a good friend who worked with her and also had a great experience. I happily recommend Kristin to others.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

Thanks, Amanda! You and your mom were truly a joy to work with! Between your ceremony, friends, family, awesome dance party, and so much more, your wedding was truly special! I absolutely loved being a part of it - thank you for including me!

Jane · Married on 08/30/2017

Kristin was recommended to me by my wedding photographer. I needed someone to be my day of planner and kind of make sure I was planning everything that needed to be planned. She was fantastic in her services that she offered and it was exactly what I needed. From the get go, Kristin was friendly, helpful and available to chat via email, phone or text. Seriously, talk about feeling taken care of during this stressful wedding time! We first did a walk through of the wedding venue (Winter Park Farmer's Market) and talked about what my vision was. A few months down the road, we spoke again about where I was at with the planning and I emailed her a copy of my wedding day timeline. Once she looked it over, she called me back and gave me tips and advice she learned from working in the wedding industry. This was EXACTLY what I was looking for. We finalized the timeline and said we will talk again before the wedding. Sure enough, the big day arrived and she called to finalize any last minute details about decor and vendors. The entire wedding day and night went very smoothly. She made sure everyone was on the same page and we were on time for the ceremony walking, the pictures, the entrance, the cake, EVERYTHING! Overall, Kristin was a great help and lovely person to work with. You will appreciate her professionalism and organizational skills SO much. I recommend her services to anyone who needs a wedding planner! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Jane! It was a delight working with you and you constantly amazed me with how on top of everything you were! I'm so glad Kelly connected us and I got to be a part of your stunning wedding day! It was such a special, unique day that I will always remember!!!

Brooke · Married on 06/24/2017

Kristen was the BEST wedding coordinator. So helpful in orchestrating all the little details and sweet as ever! She is also a bomb decorator, She made my wedding arbor beautiful! I would definitely recommend her if you are looking to have a seamless stress free wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Brooke! It was wonderful working with you and your mom during the planning process and getting to see the love between you and Danny on your big day! You two melt my heart and I can't wait to watch your future unfold!!

Kelly · Married on 05/20/2017

Kristin is the BEST wedding planner and wedding day coordinator. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day. She did an amazing job with setting up the venue, including setting up flowers, various decorations, and the seating and tables along with coordinating vendor arrivals (and honestly probably a million other things that I didn't have to think about!). I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was. Before the wedding she helped me with so many decisions and was available anytime that I needed her. I am so grateful that I was able to have her as my wedding coordinator. On top of her amazing abilities with decoration and organization, she was also professional and very easy to work with. Thank you for everything, Kristin!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

Kelly, you are so sweet! I absolutely loved working with you every moment of the planning process and especially on your big day! I loved seeing you have such a blast and am so happy for you two! Thanks for trusting me with your wedding day - I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you and Josh!

Callie · Married on 05/13/2017

Kristin was absolutely amazing as our Wedding Planner and Coordinator. She was a vital part of the planning process, and she made the rehearsal and wedding day run so smoothly, we really couldn’t have done it without her. She was so helpful and detail oriented, and available any time of day for all the questions as the wedding got closer. We were able to relax and have so much fun at our rehearsal and wedding day, and didn’t have to worry about anything. She set up the entire venue and was in constant communication with vendors so we didn’t have to be. As she’s already a close friend, we knew she would be really helpful, but we really had no idea how amazing and vital she would be to our wedding day. I highly recommend her for any event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

You're so sweet, Callie, thank you! It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day and I'm so glad I was able to help! You and Johnny are so special and absolutely perfect for each other. It was definitely one for the books! Love you guys so much!

Lindsay · Married on 03/11/2017

My wedding was stress-free, beautiful, and exactly what I hoped for because of Kristin at Always Eventful Planning. I will forever be grateful for her vision, her calm (SO CALM!), her professionalism and all of the work she put in to make my special day absolutely perfect. I could not have done it without her, and I cannot imagine anyone taking better care of me and my husband (and our families!). THANK YOU, Always Eventful - I highly recommend Kristin and her team to everyone.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

I am so beyond happy for you and Scott! You have truly found your soulmate, and to be able to have your wedding at a place so near and dear to your heart - perfect! You deserve all the happiness you two bring each other and I'm so glad I was able to help make your day perfect!

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2017

Kristin was the best Wedding Day Coordinator I could have ever asked for! Robert and I couldn't have done it without her. She made the whole rehearsal and wedding day run smoothly and allowed us to enjoy it and have fun. She was super sweet and even took time to get to know all of our friends and family. She helped us big time under pressure the day of when one of the boutineers went missing - she made a brand new one from scratch and even two extra and they looked amazing. We were so blessed and thankful to have her there on our big day and as a friend for life now!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Always Eventful 21
    Always Eventful 22
    Always Eventful 23

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much for such a sweet review, Ashley! I loved every minute of your "Bearytale" and getting to know your friends and family! You and Robert are beautiful inside and out, and I'm so glad to have finally met you! Thank you for trusting me with your big day! Can't wait to see what lies ahead for the two of you and am thankful to call you both friends!

Nanette · Married on 02/12/2017

It was an absolute joy working with Kristin Zupancic, owner of Always Eventful. She is very professional and follows through on everything she promises to do. And she is so pleasant! She is organized and helps make sure every detail is just how it should be. She made multiple trips to the venue to plan how things could be arranged to make the most of every feature and she spend hours helping with tablescaping the day before. She even snapped stunning photos just to be helpful, and they look like they're from a professional photographer. When I was busy speaking with guests and enjoying the day, she made sure things were running smoothly. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you, thank you! Your venue is beyond stunning and you, Ray and your kids are a so wonderful to work with. I truly look forward to many more events together!

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

My mom and I pretty much planned most of the wedding but we realized we would need help with day of coordination. After talking with our venue, the Baughman Center, they recommended we use Kristin.

Best.idea.ever.

She is so attentive to detail...never had to ask the same question twice. Always remembered everything my husband and I said during the meetings and our wedding was literally perfect!!!! I could not have dreamed of a smoother ceremony and it's all thanks to Kristin. She's the kindest person and kept me calm throughout the stress of wedding planning. What a joy!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! You and Jordan were the real joy! It was so wonderful getting to know you both and being a part of your beautiful ceremony. You could really feel the true love in the room! Thank you for including me in your day! I can't wait to see what the future holds for the Sandys!

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Kristin started to help out with day of planning a month before our wedding. She took charge right away and was very professional. We spoke over the phone to get all the details she needed, from vendors to decorations and timeline. She traveled to Tavares, Florida for our Rehearsal dinner and could not have been anymore organized with helping our bridal party understand the steps they needed to take while walking down the aisle. When our wedding day came I honestly did not worry about a thing and she also put her artist skills to use and placed all the flowers on our wedding cake. We were able to enjoy our friends and family because Kristin took care of everything!!! Thank you so much for your professionalism and helping make our day, stress-free :) Love, The Pulnik's

Sent on 10/24/2016

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much for such a sweet review, Emily! From you and Tim to your awesome family and friends to the gorgeous rainbow and full moon, your wedding day was a joy to be a part of! I'm so glad I was able to take the stress off of you! Thanks for trusting me with your wedding and your cake!