Always Eventful Reviews

38 | Newberry, FL

38 Reviews for Always Eventful

• Emma

Emma Clark · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Definitely Recommend! Great Help! Professional Service!

We hired Kristin and her team at Always Eventful as our “month of coordinator” for our wedding. They go above and beyond!! At first I thought I would be able to plan our wedding myself, but man I learned quick that I needed professional help. We couldn’t have done it without Kristin's help. As soon as we hired Kristin I felt the weight off of my shoulders. She allowed us and our families to be able to relax and enjoy the entire day. She definitely knows what she is doing and does a great job!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you, Emma! It was so special being a part of yours and Derrick's wedding and I'm so thankful to have been there for you! I loved every minute of it and so happy he found his perfect match!
  • Kacie

Kacie Lynn · Married on 11/01/2020

Kristin is your girl!

Kristin did a phenomental job coordinating the Norton wedding at Congaree & Penn last weekend. From setting up the spaces, keeping everyone on time, and keeping the bride stress-free, I would recommend Kristin & Always Eventful 100%.

We never could have planned for 80 degree weather in January, so we got a little warm while taking pictures after the ceremony. Kristin brought water and appetizers from cocktail hour to us, which we appreciated so much!

On your wedding day, you want someone you can trust to bring your vision to life. Kristin is your girl!

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Kacie! You ladies all looked absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy I was able to help!
  • Kelly

Kelly Erwin · Married on 06/06/2020

10/10 recommend

Kristen and her team were very professional and extremely helpful! Kristen in particular did an incredible job helping my husband and I look into new ceremony and reception sites because our wedding had to be postponed due to Covid. She worked overtime to ensure we were happy with our venues and decision, all with a great attitude and sense of humor!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! We definitely had some obstacles but it all worked out for the best and was the most gorgeous wedding! It was so wonderful working with you, Case and your families!
  • Savannah

Savannah Enix · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolute perfection

There are only so many things can I say about working with Kristin at Always Eventful (because of limitations here! ).

First things first, our wedding was planned completely out of state, my now husband was currently deployed, AND our ceremony was during the Covid initial shut down-so to say things were crazy is and understatement. Our budget was small so I was hesitant at first to hire anyone to coordinate our wedding at first but after doing some research and speaking with Kristin, I knew I needed her. From the very beginning, Kristin calmed my nerves and walked me through every step of the way. She always made time for my many questions, and never batted an eye to giving helpful suggestions or resources. She helped us create a great timeline, and made sure we set out time for my husband and I to have a few moments by ourself. The day before the wedding, I was worried about all the decor I brought down and how the layout would be, but she worked her magic and made my dreams a reality. I could not have had a better day. Every single person I talked to said it was the most fun at a wedding and was absolutely beautiful. Everything ran so perfectly and it wouldn’t have happened with Kristin and her team. If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator- hire Always Eventful, just do it! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Always Eventful's reply:

Ahhh you are the sweetest! We made so many memories leading up to and at your wedding that I will never forget. What a crazy time, but wow we had a blast! You and Paul are an absolute match made in heaven and your love is so sweet. I'm so lucky to have been able to work with you, get to know you and now call you friends! So happy for the two of you and cannot wait to see where the Traveling Benways end up next!
  • O

Odalys Alvarez · Married on 01/25/2020

She was like a bestie!

She was awesome! So soft spoken and sweet. She is very sweet and patient. My wedding was perfect and everything went so smooth. Her staff was amazing as well.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Always Eventful's reply:

YOU are the sweet one! It was so wonderful working with you and Adam and getting to know you both. Your wedding was stunning and had so much thought and detail put into it. We loved being able to bring your dream to life! Thanks for trusting us!

Taylor Previti · Married on 01/11/2020

A must hire!

Kristin and her assistant did a phenomenal job working with the bride and groom to make their wedding vision come to life. It was a beautiful gathering at Congragee and Penn in Jacksonville, Florida. The wedding was flawless, with the perfect decor details, a perfectly executed timeline, and you can only do that when you work with professionals. As a bridesmaid, it was nice to hear all of the positive remarks my friend, the bride, had to say about Kristin. Also, the day of was stress free as Kristin and her assistant were kind, easy to talk to, organized, all while working hard. You should hire her even for all of your events because she ensures everything goes smooth and the event is just what you envision. Worth it!

Always Eventful's reply:

You are so sweet, thank you! We had an amazing time executing Alisha's carefully laid plans and it all came together perfectly! What an honor to be a part of!
  • Sierra

Sierra Katie · Married on 01/11/2020

Great job!

Kristin did an amazing job at a wedding I recently attended! Everything from the ceremony to the last song was wonderful. She was calm, organized and positive every time I saw her. I would highly recommend her for any event type!

Always Eventful's reply:

Thanks, Sierra, we really appreciate it! We were so happy to be a part of such a perfect day and wish we could do it all over again!
  • Katie

Katie McCurley · Married on 10/12/2019

Hiring Kristin was one of our best wedding decisions!

Kristin is sincerely kind, organized, and personable, and she was absolutely crucial for being able to fully relax on our wedding day. I had complete confidence in her advice and coordinating details and timing. We had a small wedding (with no bridesmaids/groomsmen), so we weren't sure we needed a coordinator at first, but it was without a doubt the right choice to hire her. She and her husband even went out of their way on the morning of our wedding to pick up and drop off our cakes when we discovered the bakery wasn't able to deliver them! We are so grateful to have worked with Kristin!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Always Eventful's reply:

Awww thank you so much, Katie! I loved getting to know you and work with you! It was so special being a part of your beautiful wedding day and I can't wait to keep in touch!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Busch · Married on 10/09/2019

* dream team *

Kristin and her team are a DREAM to work with. I rarely review other vendors, but as a wedding professional myself, I know how important this is not only to Kristin, but you cute couples as well! Anytime I've worked alongside Kristin and her team for a wedding day, the couple has been at ease and able to actually ENJOY their wedding day instead of working through the many stresses that could happen in a moments notice. Not only does everything always run on smooth & on schedule, Kristin puts HEART into making sure her peeps are the most happy and their wedding day is exactly what they always dreamed of. Enjoy your day, hire Always Eventful. :p

Sent on 10/24/2019

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you sooo much, Chelsea! I can't tell you how much that means to me! Absolutely love working with you and can't wait for the next time!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2019

Kristin was wonderful

Kristin was our coordinator for a full weekend of celebrating our wedding, and we are so thankful we made the decision to hire her. We had an amazing time and were able to enjoy spending time with our friends and family thanks to her team working behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly. She guided us to great vendors and managed all the details. She responded quickly to all of my communications and was available by phone, text, and email. I look forward to Kristin helping us with our next big event – she was truly wonderful to work with!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Betsy! I enjoyed every minute of working with you and Dave! Such a wonderful weekend with so many special memories made! I can't wait to work with both of you again - what can we plan so we can eat more cake?! :)
  • Abigail

Abigail Colvin · Married on 04/14/2019

I hired Kristin for beforehand and day of planning for my sorority’s Semi Formal!

*most organized ever!*

I’ve worked with Kristin for over a year and recently hired her for help with my sorority’s Semi Formal event. Her attention to detail and passion for creating an event exactly as you picture it makes her the best event planner I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with! She’s always positive which makes the experience the best it could be. Her added photobooth option is also an element of the event that made guests remember the night. Thank you times a million Kristin and Always Eventful!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Always Eventful's reply:

Oh my gosh, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you!

Katie Youngblood · Married on 01/18/2019

Get yourself a Kristin, ASAP!!!!

Our venue offered an event coordinator to be on site the day of the wedding, mostly pertaining to the food and venue running smoothly, so we initially were torn on whether we needed an official day-of coordinator.

THANK GOODNESS WE HIRED KRISTIN. She worked with me in the weeks leading up to the event when I couldn't figure out logistics on my own and was absolutely priceless starting from the time of the rehearsal. The officiant I chose (and met at the rehearsal, whoops) was a bit eccentric and scattered which would have been so stressful the day before my wedding but all I had to do was look over at Kristin and and she gave me a knowing nod that she understood and would handle it . The day of I did not have to make any decisions about trivial things and really just enjoyed the day which is absolutely priceless.

The next day my now husband and I were like "How did that turn out SO well?" and immediately looked at each other and said "KRISTIN!" You absolutely need a day-of coordinator and you will certainly not regret going with Always Eventful!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Always Eventful's reply:

You and Logan are amazing and I couldn't have asked for a sweeter couple to work with. You two are absolutely made for each other and I'm so excited for your future together. Can't tell you how grateful I am that you did decide to hire me! It was truly a perfect day!
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/14/2018

Always Amazing!

Kristin and her team are truly a joy to work with. We hired her for our big day at the Sweetwater Branch Inn after letting another planner go a few months before the wedding, and she and Jordan immediately picked up where we left off and kept running! They are patient, responsive, SO helpful, creative, organized, and just about everything you could want from an event planning team. Kristin was actually unavailable for our wedding day, but was still 100% involved in the planning process, and Jordan and Bliss executed all of our plans perfectly the day of. We could text, email, or call Kristin anytime we had a question and she would always respond as soon as possible. Jordan and Bliss also ran our photo booth, which was a HUGE highlight for all of our guests. I am SO glad that we hired Always Eventful for our wedding day, and you will be too! ❤️

Sent on 01/03/2019

Always Eventful's reply:

Awww you just made my day!!! I can’t even tell you how much we loved working with you and your mom! We are so thankful you found us and that we were able to be a part of your amazing wedding! Thanks for trusting us!

Kim · Married on 06/26/2018

Kristin and here team were amazing. Excellent communication, professionalism and service. They were so easy to work with and helped our event run smoothly and seamlessly. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim! We had such a great time at your event and truly look forward to the next one!

Kaci · Married on 05/12/2018

Kristin was amazing. She made my day go so smoothly and was so helpful throughout the process! It was a truly magical day and I couldn’t have planned it without her!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

Kaci, it was such a pleasure working with you and Shane on your beautiful wedding day! I'm so grateful I had the chance to meet both of you and your wonderful family! Congratulations again and thanks for your sweet words!

Amber · Married on 04/14/2018

Kristin is fantastic!! As an organized, type-A person, I originally wasn't sure if I needed a wedding coordinator, but I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire Kristin! It was so amazing to be able to truly relax and enjoy my wedding day knowing that Kristin had everything under control. She is professional, positive, organized and above all just a wonderful person to work with! Not only did she do a great job coordinating our vendors and setting up on the wedding day, but she was so helpful in the months leading up to the wedding as well. She was always there to answer my logistical questions and she went out of her way to make sure our vision was executed perfectly. She has great insight and I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

I love your type-A self! You and Eli were such a dream to work with! I loved all of our meetings and especially loved your wedding day! Everything was absolutely gorgeous and I’m so happy I was able to help execute your amazing ideas and be there for your awesome party so you could relax! Let’s do it again next year for your first anniversary!

Mariah · Married on 04/07/2018

Kristin and team were great! I seriously don’t know what I would have done without them. She helped with every detail of the big day and help keep groomzilla in line lol. Honestly the best money spent for our wedding was hiring Kristin (she’s also very afordable). I was on the fence about having a wedding planner, but not having to stress or worry about anything on the big day helped me really enjoy the moment.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Mariah! We absolutely loved working with you! You two crack me up and I'm so thankful you put your trust in me! <3

Lia · Married on 03/03/2018

Kristen was the BEST THING EVER!!! I honestly thought I could handle the wedding stuff on my own; that was the dumbest idea ever. She made my day awesome and so less stressful. She makes sure to do your wedding, your way. Very personable. Great girl. #wortheverypenny

Sent on 04/16/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

Had so much fun working with you, Lia! I always strive to make the planning and day of process less stressful and keep the day about you! Thanks for trusting me - you are such an amazing person!

Sarah · Married on 01/27/2018

Kristin is amazing! We were blown away at how perfect and smoothly everything went. Weddings are beyond stressful and I was so happy we chose to use her services. She stayed on top of every last detail. She even took the time to get to know our family members so she knew where to direct everyone on the big day. She is so personable and easy to get along with. She is very detail oriented and had so many great ideas to offer. Do yourself a favor and spend the money, you will thank yourself later. There is no way I could have done this without her. I got to sit back and enjoy our special day and didn't have to worry because Kristin had everything handled.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for this thoughtful review! I loved working with you and getting to know your family! Your wedding day was so special for so many reasons! I’m so glad I was able to allow you to relax and enjoy every minute of a day I know will be cherished forever!

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I LOVED working with Kristin throughout our wedding planning process and were so thankful she was there during our rehearsal/wedding day to take care of the details. She was very helpful when we had questions about vendors and etiquette. She also had great ideas about how things should run/be set up that we hadn't even considered! On our big day, she was there to greet vendors and make sure our vision came to life. Kristin was very calm and professional throughout the whole process. We had many family members comment on how wonderful she was and even had another vendor say she will go very far in this industry due to her organization, flexibility, and knowledge. We cannot say enough about how great Kristin is and 100% recommend her if you are looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! You two were so amazing and easy to work with! Your vision and organization made it a breeze to execute your day! Everything was so gorgeous and your love story is so beautiful. I wish we could do it again!

Gaddy · Married on 11/11/2017

Kristen was my savior when planning my wedding. After two venues falling through, she kept me sane. I was a DIY bride, flowers ordered in bulk and all. Kristen help put my arrangements together the day of and brought my Beach wedding vision to reality. She dealt with all my vendors so that I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She’s an angel for any bride to be.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Always Eventful's reply:

You're so sweet, Gaddy, thank you! Your wedding turned out so beautiful and I loved being a part of such a special, intimate day. The love you and Manny share is so easy to see and I know the best is yet to come for you! Congratulations again!

Susan · Married on 11/04/2017

Coordinated our event with professional expertise in a warm and friendly way !

Sent on 12/10/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

Thanks for such kind words, Susan! It really was a pleasure working with you, Alex, and your entire wonderful family! Looking forward to hopefully working together again in the future!

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2017

It is my absolute pleasure to recommend Kristin as a wedding planner/coordinatior. I attribute the success of my wedding to her expertise. Not only was Kristin helpful with carrying out each small detail that we had encorporated into our plan, but she also was supportive of every member of the wedding party, and each vendor. I was always thankful to have Kristin’s help coordinating a multitude of vendors, and I cannot imagine doing this without her! Our wedding day was not only stress-free, but better than we could have hoped due to Kristin’s detailed eye, and continuous energy. I also appreciate Kristin’s openness to ideas, and her willingness to help us create a dream. Kristin is a master wedding planner, and I would absolutely choose her again!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

It was MY absolute pleasure to work with you, Christophe, and your amazing family, wedding party and friends! Your day was so sweet and special and I'm thankful to have been a part of it. Your kind words mean so much to me and I truly look forward to staying in touch and hopefully working together again soon! Best wishes as newlyweds in the new year!!!

Dallas · Married on 10/28/2017

After catching our breath from a whirlwind of wedding extravaganza, we want to thank our amazing wedding coordinator and friend, Kristin, for her commitment to ensuring this day was everything we dreamed and more. I’m sure most couples can relate to the stress that comes with planning such a massive life event. There were definitely moments in which I became overwhelmed with all of the logistics. Our wedding planner put our minds at ease by taking copious notes, setting aside plenty of time for phone appointments going late into the night, communicating with vendors the day of, as well as walking us through every aspect of the ceremony and reception. There simply wasn’t any detail she wasn’t aware of and it speaks volumes to her professionalism. She brought great ideas to our attention while also supporting the vision we had in mind for this day. She was an expert in balancing her duties effortlessly. We can’t express enough how much we appreciate the enthusiasm of this incredible individual. At the end of the day, I think most couples would agree they want someone dependable, flexible, and knowledgeable when deciding on the right person to plan their wedding. Kristin exemplifies these qualities and so much more. We won’t hesitate to refer any friends or family to her in the future.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for such sweet, thoughtful words, Dallas! You and Whitney are a truly special couple and I have loved watching your love story over the years and especially on your wedding day! Working with couples like you make my job easy! Thank you for allowing me to share in the best day ever!!!

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

If I could give a million stars I would. I don't think anything would have been possible without Kristin. Kristin is so organized and professional and never lets you see her sweat or stress out! (I really don't even think she knows how, she is just that good). Kristin helped me build the best possible vender team a bride could want. There are unlimited good things to say about always eventful planning but to cut to the chase HIRE KRISTIN WITH ALWAYS EVENTFUL PLANNING and you can't go wrong. Shortly after booking the C Bar Ranch (best venue out there!) I booked Kristin and she is worth every penny. I went in not knowing one thing about weddings or really having any idea about what I wanted (not one of those girls that dream about their wedding since the day they are born) she helped me calm down from my stress of having only 8 months to plan and gave me things to think about first and prioritized everything. Every step along the way Kristin was always organized and fun to work with. She made the day go exactly as planned and I have never had as much fun as I did on my wedding thanks to her! Isn't that the goal?! Well it was mine and Kristin helped me achieve that without any issues. We are so blessed to have worked with Kristin and best yet we are so happy to gain a new life long friend!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Always Eventful's reply:

This just about made me cry! Thank you sooo much! You and Kevin were so much fun to work with - from every meeting outside of Gigi's to the day of! Your wedding day was so smooth and just plain FUN! I'm so happy you chose me to be a part of this special time in your lives and am thankful to call both of you my friends!