Corner House Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,575 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,575 Most Popular Price

You just found the key to your big day (and guide in this exciting wedding planning process)!

Hello, hello! My name is Samantha, owner and photographer of Corner House Photography. Each of our amazing team members have been capturing weddings for over 8+ years, with extensive experience showcased through our 150+ five star reviews from our incredible couples. Well versed in on and off-camera lighting, differentiating venues from ranches to beach resorts, we truly have the know how for any scenario on your big day.

As contemporary wedding photographers, our team loves being able to capture candid, genuine moments, along with helping in posing as needed. By creating a supportive and unobtrusive atmosphere while documenting your wedding, we are truly able to showcase the authentic and romantic moments that are genuine to the two of you - from details, to cry's and laugh's, send off goodbyes, and everything in-between.

Packages are catered around your vision - I want to get to know the two of you and understand the aspects that are important for your wedding day. Whether traditional or non-traditional, we focus on showcasing the individuality and beauty of each of our couples’ stories. Our all-inclusive options, mean you will receive a complimentary engagement session - free of charge. We also offer videography and boudoir too!

Let’s chat further - text/call me at 407-435-7747, or email at info@cornerhousephotography.com

Looking forward to welcoming you to the Corner House family!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,260

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,575

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Jennifer
    Jennifer P. Getting married on 03/09/2023

HIRE THEM NOW! You won't regret it!

Samantha is the utmost professional. I requested a quote late in the evening, and not only did I receive a response within 20 minutes, she also sent over a quick itinerary for my wedding day! Even throughout the process she was referring salons and makeup artists because I hadn't booked anyone yet!

We had the pleasure of being assigned Jacob for our wedding photos and he is INCREDIBLE! We were truly impressed with how easily the entire process of booking, paying, communicating and being photographed was. Jacob made us laugh the entire time and made us feel at ease almost instantly. Our whole family loved him!

My husband and I highly recommend them and will be calling them again for all our photography needs!

Corner House Photography's reply:

Responsiveness is so critical in the wedding planning process. From start to finish, we truly believe communication is key in creating a whole experience!
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 05/21/2022

Perfection

Samantha and her team were amazing. They captured every special piece ofnour day. 2 days later we got over 600 photos and 3 weeks later we got our complete video. I couldnt have asked for more. Samantha was available quickly through text and email and always responded within n hour usually. Amazing. Would pick them in a heart beat.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

75 photos · 10/02/2021

Deals

Corner House Photography 1
Gift

Complimentary engagement session will be included with every 7.5 hour package or more!

Pricing

Team

Samantha Eckhaus
Samantha Eckhaus
Owner & Photographer

Corner House began capturing weddings in 2012, upon finding my passion of visually documenting stories of love. Having an affection for art since I was a kiddo, I realized I had found my calling. Building my team came through working hand in hand with experienced photographers, who have each been shooting for 8+ years.

During our free time, we love spending quality time with our families and friends - exploring all that Florida has to offer. From natural preserves to botanical gardens, and of course Disney, the options are endless for discovering, learning, and exploring in our sunny state.

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC Wedding Cakes

Corner House Photography is simply amazing...from the professionalism, to the talented team, Corner House really captures all of the details beautifully, and effortlessly. They are always a pleasure to work with, and their services are truly top notch!

Always Eventful Always Eventful Wedding Planners

Corner House Photography is amazing! They are so easy to work with, stick to the timeline, and made my job as a planner so much easier. On top of that, their images are GORGEOUS! You can't go wrong with booking Corner House for your big day!

Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC. Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC. Wedding Planners

Samantha of Corner House Photography is an extremely talented photographer and person. Her enthusiasm is contagious. You will really enjoy working with her for your photography needs. She is very detail oriented and takes beautiful photographs catching every breath taking moment of your special day. I highly recommend Samantha for ALL of you photography needs.

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33602
Location of (Corner House Photography)
Orlando Orlando, FL, 32801

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding