Melbourne, Melbourne, FL 32904 Map · Phone number

About Nick + Lauren Photography

We’re two artists that combine the magic of vibrant colors & whimsical moments into a fun and pleasant photo experience! We absolutely love celebrating the unique personalities of the awesome people we’re honored with & will never give you cookie-cutter bullshit photos, because we hate them as much as you do too. We love real, genuine moments and have no fears of being silly and laughing along the way, while at the same time evoking the true emotion you have for each other in the most beautiful light. We combine our skills of photo-ninja level candids and having as much fun as possible to make sure that every photo we deliver is the best damn thing you’ve ever seen. <3

(Please inquire through our contact form on our website for the BEST service. We love all the cute details)

Products Offered
Nick + Lauren Photography takes a creative approach to photography and shoots engagements and weddings in contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional styles. You can also opt for a boudoir session with Lauren, who will bring out your best self and ensure you look & feel beautiful for your partner. We welcome destination and travel events and are both annual passholders to the Central Florida Parks. Adventure is always encouraged, and since they are a duo, you’ll always have a second shooter. Nick and Lauren provide unique toning and hand-coloring for your images and offer several photography items to choose from, including:

• Albums

Nick + Lauren Photography 7
  • Colleen

Colleen Bosley · Married on 06/08/2019

Magazine worthy!!

I knew from the moment I saw Lauren & Nick's work on social media that I wanted them to be a part of our big day! I was so overwhelmed on our wedding day, but Lauren & Nick (plus their partner who came along) were so laid back and made everything so easy! It was amazing at how efficient they were and getting those photos as quick as they could in the hot Florida heat in June. I would have liked to have sneak peak photos within a few days, rather than weeks later-but the pictures were AMAZING!! We also received the photo gallery later than the contract stated, but Lauren & Nick did make up for it by sending us plenty of extra pictures. The pictures were PERFECT and should seriously be in a magazine. We also used Nick & Lauren for our videography and can't wait to receive the video! So many of our family and friends have commented on the pictures and how beautiful they turned out. Thank you both so much!
    Colleen & Josh

Nick + Lauren Photography 15
  • Kristen

Kristen Hahn · Married on 04/07/2019

5 Friggin Stars

Photos were my most important item heading into planning and I interviewed over a dozen photographers before I fell in love with these two. I was particularly stressed out as we got married on a destination cruise wedding, so no time for scouting locations - I needed someone who could thrive in new settings on the fly. We also decided on a 10am ceremony with the ocean as a backdrop so was freaking out about glare and shade being cast in the wrong way and just omg. After talking with Nick and Lauren, and particularly after seeing our engagement photos, I had zero worries. They did an absolutely phenomenal job with everything and worked with me on planning the altar so it was optimal for shots. And, goddess bless them, used their editing magic on all of the toast and first dance photos to make us look amazing (there were purple lights shining on everyones face that messed with all of our skin tones!).

Aside from their kung-fu level photo and editing skills, their personalities made them so easy to work with and be around. From helping keep me calm before going down the aisle to posing 85 people for a group shot to getting real smiles out of everyone - they couldn't have been better. Our parents and guests couldn't get enough of their photos.

Other than wedding fabulousness, they also photographed my surprise gifting of our puppy, Biscuits, to my hubby. It was super serendipitous and spur of the moment, but with only a few days notice Nick and Lauren jumped on the idea and made it work - they drove all the way to MCO (leaving their house at what must have been at least 5AM), scouted the perfect spot and we now have some of the most emotional and special photos! Tears, laughter and kisses were all over the place and they captured it all. The way they can pick an angle and click at just the right moment positively astounds me. SO thankful we found them and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Nick + Lauren Photography 23
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/04/2019

Photo Fairy GodPeople!!

When my husband and I were searching for a wedding photographer we wanted someone different. We didn’t want wedding photos that looked like anyone could take them or as Nick and Lauren put it “cookie cutter bullshit.” We researched a lot of photographers and Nick and Lauren’s photos always stood out to us. We got their Royal Package and it was so worth it. We wanted to do our engagement photos in Chicago and they were more than willing to travel. After we got our engagement photos back we knew we made the right choice. They were the most beautiful photos we have ever seen!!!!! Working with Nick and Lauren was so easy. They have a way of making you feel super comfortable and a talent for capturing these moments of love and pure happiness. I did a boudoir photo shoot with Lauren and I couldn’t suggest a better gift for your husband-to-be. Lauren was so professional and took to time to pose me in the best angles. I couldn’t believe how amazing the photos were when I got them back. She made me this amazing book to give to him the night of our wedding. Our wedding day was full of pure magic with Nick and Lauren. They were so fun to work with and kept the energy going the entire day. We had our ceremony on this grand staircase which I’m sure was their worst nightmare to shoot. The photos they captured I am still now sure how some were even possible to get. I never once saw them on the staircase. Guests couldn’t believe how amazing they were during the ceremony. When we got our photos back I couldn’t believe all the emotion they caught in each photo. It brought back every emotion I felt during the day looking at each one. Our wedding photos are so beautiful and I am still obsessed with them. I have never met more creative and talented people as Nick and Lauren. They were great to work with and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I feel very lucky that we got to work with them and get so many amazing photos that we will be sharing for a lifetime. We wanted a fairytale wedding and Nick and Lauren were our photo fairy godpeople.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Nick + Lauren Photography 31
    Nick + Lauren Photography 32

Nick + Lauren Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Melbourne Melbourne, FL, 32904 See on map
    3215376376 (Other Phone Number)