Melbourne, Melbourne, FL 32904 Map · Phone number

About Nick + Lauren Photography

We’re two artists that combine the magic of vibrant colors & whimsical moments into a fun and pleasant photo experience! We absolutely love celebrating the unique personalities of the awesome people we’re honored with & will never give you cookie-cutter bullshit photos, because we hate them as much as you do too. We love real, genuine moments and have no fears of being silly and laughing along the way, while at the same time evoking the true emotion you have for each other in the most beautiful light. We combine our skills of photo-ninja level candids and having as much fun as possible to make sure that every photo we deliver is the best damn thing you’ve ever seen. <3

(Please inquire through our contact form on our website for the BEST service. We love all the cute details)

Products Offered
Nick + Lauren Photography takes a creative approach to photography and shoots engagements and weddings in contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional styles. You can also opt for a boudoir session with Lauren, who will bring out your best self and ensure you look & feel beautiful for your partner. We welcome destination and travel events and are both annual passholders to the Central Florida Parks. Adventure is always encouraged, and since they are a duo, you’ll always have a second shooter. Nick and Lauren provide unique toning and hand-coloring for your images and offer several photography items to choose from, including:

• Albums

Nick + Lauren Photography 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/04/2019

Photo Fairy GodPeople!!

When my husband and I were searching for a wedding photographer we wanted someone different. We didn’t want wedding photos that looked like anyone could take them or as Nick and Lauren put it “cookie cutter bullshit.” We researched a lot of photographers and Nick and Lauren’s photos always stood out to us. We got their Royal Package and it was so worth it. We wanted to do our engagement photos in Chicago and they were more than willing to travel. After we got our engagement photos back we knew we made the right choice. They were the most beautiful photos we have ever seen!!!!! Working with Nick and Lauren was so easy. They have a way of making you feel super comfortable and a talent for capturing these moments of love and pure happiness. I did a boudoir photo shoot with Lauren and I couldn’t suggest a better gift for your husband-to-be. Lauren was so professional and took to time to pose me in the best angles. I couldn’t believe how amazing the photos were when I got them back. She made me this amazing book to give to him the night of our wedding. Our wedding day was full of pure magic with Nick and Lauren. They were so fun to work with and kept the energy going the entire day. We had our ceremony on this grand staircase which I’m sure was their worst nightmare to shoot. The photos they captured I am still now sure how some were even possible to get. I never once saw them on the staircase. Guests couldn’t believe how amazing they were during the ceremony. When we got our photos back I couldn’t believe all the emotion they caught in each photo. It brought back every emotion I felt during the day looking at each one. Our wedding photos are so beautiful and I am still obsessed with them. I have never met more creative and talented people as Nick and Lauren. They were great to work with and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I feel very lucky that we got to work with them and get so many amazing photos that we will be sharing for a lifetime. We wanted a fairytale wedding and Nick and Lauren were our photo fairy godpeople.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Nick + Lauren Photography 15
    Nick + Lauren Photography 16
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 12/15/2018

This shouldn't even be a question!

They’re shouldn’t even be a question in your mind when considering booking Nick and Lauren. If they’re social media accounts haven’t sold you, then they’re consistent customer reviews should have! Nick and Lauren photographed our wedding and our engagement photos! We found Nick and Lauren through Instagram and immediately fell in love with the way they were able to capture the reality of what was happening in EVERY SINGLE PHOTO. We booked them for our engagement session in 2016. Nick and Lauren truly went out of their way to make us feel confident and comfortable, no matter how many people were staring at us while we were taking our photos! After our session, we immediately knew they were the photographers we wanted at our wedding. We booked them again for our wedding in October 2018 and was not disappointed. We not only received stunning photos of myself and my husband but they capture all of the crazy and funny moments that happened throughout the night! We didn’t book a videographer because Nick and Lauren were all we needed! They were with us all day and captured moments from us getting ready, to our ceremony, to our reception. We had a traditional Roman Catholic Ceremony which is notorious for making life extra difficult for photographers to capture moments during the ceremony. Photographers are not allowed to move, basically at all, out of respect for the service and ceremony. Lauren did not let that get in her way. After our ceremony she took the time to recreate the events that happened to make sure not a single moment was missed. You can’t even tell in the photos! We will continue to have Nick and Lauren involved in all of our precious moments in life(hopefully!!!) Nick and Lauren are truly experts at what they do. You can’t expect anything but greatness from them. Book them now, you won’t regret it!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Nick + Lauren Photography 28
    Nick + Lauren Photography 29
    Nick + Lauren Photography 30

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

I'd like to start off by saying that Nick and Lauren are AMAZING. Absolutely amazing. They completely blew us away from start to finish. The first time we talked with them it was for our phone consultation, and they were so sweet and friendly that we wanted to become their best friends after one phone call. Fast forward to our wedding day, and they were SUCH a dream team. Lauren stayed with me and the girls while we were getting ready, and Nick came in towards the end of hair and makeup for a bit before he headed off to join the guys for the rest of the afternoon until my husband and I did our first look. All the pictures they sent us were DREAMY, I mean you can see their signature ethereal style when you look at their portfolio. It's gorgeous and unique. One thing I loved about their work from the beginning is their talent for capturing raw emotions. They made taking all our portrait and bridesmaids/groomsmen pictures so dang fun that everyone was smiling from ear to ear and the pictures came out SO awesome. They are also geniuses at coming up with spur of the moment photos. I've thanked my lucky stars nearly every day since the wedding for how lucky we were to come across Nick and Lauren for our wedding photos. They were hands down the perfect choice for us, and I can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Nick + Lauren Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Melbourne Melbourne, FL, 32904 See on map
    3215376376 (Other Phone Number)