8600 Commodity Circle Unit #150, Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Pricing

About Runway Events

Runway Events is a team of passionate event planners and designers that provide our clients with a personalized experience to bring their vision to life. Our couples will tell you that our main goal is to make sure your wedding is smooth and a stress-free experience, but also to be a friend during the process. Your wedding day has the possibility of being incredibly stressful. Here at Runway, we will take on the responsibilities and handle all of your wedding details so you can enjoy the wedding day you deserve. We will setup all your decor and pack it up neatly for you, make sure all your vendors are taken care of and ensure everything starts and ends on time. We also offer styling and floral design packages to make your planning I have a huge passion for what I do and love bringing your wedding vision to life.
Plus... my team rocks!

xoxo,

Rebekkah / Owner

Email us for a quick response! hello@yourrunwayevent.com

Follow Runway Events on

uploads2014092014 09 300055
export 50 s shoot 00371
portraits000130
Runway Events
andy lauren maroon the portos
bianca justin 279
paddlefishstyledshoot 124
paddlefishstyledshoot 27
paddlefishstyledshoot 42
paddlefishstyledshoot 2
paddlefishstyledshoot 135
paddlefishstyledshoot 18
Runway Events
lisa mike gonzalez sierra ford photography
floral runway collection

Runway Events 5
Runway Events 6
Runway Events 7

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2019

What's better than amazingly spectacular?

When I say my wedding day was perfect, I mean it was perfect perfect. Rebekkah was my lead planner with the help of Melissa and Yami, and let me tell you they were a dream team. My fiance (now hubby!) and I were blown away by their professionalism and energy.

I can't even begin to tell you what an incredible gift it was to be able to relax and enjoy the entire day knowing that every detail would be taken care of by the Runway team. Of all of the vendors, Runway Events is the one I would hire again and again and again.

There aren't enough wonderful words to say and I can't recommend them highly enough.

• Maria Gabriella

Maria Gabriella · Married on 01/19/2019

Marvelous!!!

The entired Runway Team , planing, design and flowers, vintage furniture rent and decor was beyond what I expected. All the girls and Rebekka CEO, are very professional and detailed making you feel like royalty the day of and planing with you since months before.
    I recommend them in a heart beat

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2018

Best decision EVER!

Where to begin! These girls are AMAZING at what they do. I got the coaching plan plus day of coordinator. For my coaching plan I had Olivia and Giana, they were on top pf everything. I liked that I got monthly checklists to make sure I was on point. I can definitely say this eased my nerves and the planning went smooth. Olivia was my lead planner, oh boy she was WONDERFUL. Since day one Olivia was there to help me with any questions or concerns. She always replied quickly to my emails and always had answers for me. I am super organized so I loved that Olivia was also organized. The detailed time line was my life saver.

On wedding day, Olivia was there and I also had Shay and Paola. Olivia made sure that everything was where it needed to be and that everything was beautiful. These girls did an outstanding job on wedding day the were professional and efficient. Paola was awesome she was making sure that all my guest who arrived early stayed in one area. Shay was designated to me on wedding day, I love this girl! She was with me 24/7 holding my bouquet for pictures or my drink. She even ran to the locker room to get my lipstick and I don’t know how many times she fixed my bustle. All I can say is that I felt like a princess that day. I had nothing to worry about on wedding day because these three ladies made sure that it was all taken care of. They even stayed for cleanup and made sure that everything was handed to my mom to take home.

Hiring Runway was the best decision I have made. My wedding was perfect, they exceeded all my expectations! I will forever be grateful 😊

Runway Events Pricing

Runway Events Price Rates

Runway Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

• The Balcony Orlando
    The Balcony Orlando Rooftop Weddings

Runway Events is made up of incredible people with a passion for people. Their dedication to service is unparalleled and their attention to detail is laser-focused. Thank you for building up the community around you in such a loving way!

• Omarvelous Productions
    Omarvelous Productions Photo Booths

We love working with Rebekkah and her amazing team!!! They are extremely professional and know how to take care of their brides and make the day flow easily for them. Any chance to work with them is exciting and fun. I would recommend Runway Events to any bride looking for assistance in planning their big day.

• Devoted 2 Bridal
    Devoted 2 Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rebekkah is such a beauty inside and out! Meeting her and working with her the first time was such amazing beginning to end. You would never guess she was under pressure, even at the height of the wedding day, she had a smile and was so collected. She dealt with the bride for me and was in constant communication to make sure everyone was satisfied including me and I'm the vendor. :) I loved working with her and recommend her company as often as I can. They are amazing at what they do and their passion and love for it shows through when you see their work and meet them. Thank you Runway Events for an awesome experience! You truly are the best!!

• 8600 Commodity Circle, Unit #150 Orlando, 32819 See on map