8600 Commodity Circle Unit #150, Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Pricing

About Runway Events

Runway Events is a team of passionate event planners and designers that provide our clients with a personalized experience to bring their vision to life. Our couples will tell you that our main goal is to make sure your wedding is smooth and a stress-free experience, but also to be a friend during the process. Your wedding day has the possibility of being incredibly stressful. Here at Runway, we will take on the responsibilities and handle all of your wedding details so you can enjoy the wedding day you deserve. We will setup all your decor and pack it up neatly for you, make sure all your vendors are taken care of and ensure everything starts and ends on time. We also offer styling and floral design packages to make your planning I have a huge passion for what I do and love bringing your wedding vision to life.
Plus... my team rocks!

xoxo,

Rebekkah / Owner

Email us for a quick response! hello@yourrunwayevent.com

Follow Runway Events on

uploads2014092014 09 300055
export 50 s shoot 00371
portraits000130
Runway Events
andy lauren maroon the portos
bianca justin 279
paddlefishstyledshoot 124
paddlefishstyledshoot 27
paddlefishstyledshoot 42
paddlefishstyledshoot 2
paddlefishstyledshoot 135
paddlefishstyledshoot 18
Runway Events
lisa mike gonzalez sierra ford photography
floral runway collection

Runway Events 6
Runway Events 7

Jessica Callahan · Married on 10/27/2018

100000% recommend

I sooo recommend them for any wedding or event. I worked with Olivia and she was absolutely outstanding! From the beginning stages, I knew she was on point with organizing everything. Any question or concern I had, she was extremely quick to provide me with an answer. I work in the event Industry so I could tell right away Runway Events was the perfect wedding planning company to work with.

I decided to add some assistance for my Rehearsal Dinner, which I was so happy I did. Olivia was there to make sure everything was done and looked amazing. I was able to just show up and enjoy!

Day of the wedding I had both Olivia and Hannah helping me. They were both outstanding. I was shocked at how hard working they both were. I never saw them not working and observing what was going on. Olivia brought my vision to life at the venue, on top of making sure we stick to the timeline and get my family where they needed to be. Hannah was there by my side for all the pre-wedding time. She was always helping everyone in my family with what they needed plus helped get all my family photos. I truly wouldn’t have had a successful wedding without them. Olivia was able to handle it all and still be available to assist me and calm me down from being stressed... and Hannah even whipped out a sewing kit to fix my dress strap as it broke 3 times!

With out a doubt I would use Runway Events... especially request Olivia to be your coordinator!

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/13/2018

The runway events team was magnificent!! Shay and her assistant Hannah were AMAZING! Shay has the most bubbly personality and helped relieve stress from the moment I met her! On wedding day as soon as I stepped out of the car, anything I asked for I had instantly. Everything went so smoothly all night long and I couldn’t thank them enough for such a perfect night!

• Devin

Devin Dineen · Married on 09/29/2018

An amazing experience!

I could have never imagined how helpful having a planner for our wedding would be - especially one from Runway! Shay was our lead planner and she was so fantastic. She was constantly on the ball, quick to respond to emails, and gave helpful advice to all the random questions I asked. But where she really shined was on wedding day - I didn’t have to do anything and it all came together better than I could have ever imagined. If anything went wrong, I didn’t even know about it :) She was there 24/7 to make sure everything was running perfectly, or just handing you a glass of champagne when you needed it! For the venue set up, I was blown away with how many thoughtful things they were able to throw together - the space looked flawless and better than I could have ever imagined or planned on my own. Working with Shay was effortless. Her, and our other planner Amy, were so friendly and easy to get along with and we felt like friends from the very first meeting. They also do appointments late in the evening or even over Skype which was sooo nice to help fit into our busy schedules. Throughout the entire process they were very detail oriented, even when I wasn’t, to make sure that we had the most amazing day. Originally I thought that my bridesmaids and I could do everything on our own but you truly cannot appreciate how much had to be done, and looking back there is no way we could have had the perfect wedding day without Shay and Amy :)

Thank you Shay, Amy and Runway for giving us one of the best and most memorable days of our lives!

Runway Events Pricing

Runway Events Price Rates

Runway Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

• The Balcony Orlando
    The Balcony Orlando Rooftop Weddings

Runway Events is made up of incredible people with a passion for people. Their dedication to service is unparalleled and their attention to detail is laser-focused. Thank you for building up the community around you in such a loving way!

• Slow Motion Video Booth - Omarvelous Productions
    Slow Motion Video Booth - Omarvelous Productions Photo Booths

We love working with Rebekkah and her amazing team!!! They are extremely professional and know how to take care of their brides and make the day flow easily for them. Any chance to work with them is exciting and fun. I would recommend Runway Events to any bride looking for assistance in planning their big day.

• Devoted 2 Bridal
    Devoted 2 Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rebekkah is such a beauty inside and out! Meeting her and working with her the first time was such amazing beginning to end. You would never guess she was under pressure, even at the height of the wedding day, she had a smile and was so collected. She dealt with the bride for me and was in constant communication to make sure everyone was satisfied including me and I'm the vendor. :) I loved working with her and recommend her company as often as I can. They are amazing at what they do and their passion and love for it shows through when you see their work and meet them. Thank you Runway Events for an awesome experience! You truly are the best!!

• 8600 Commodity Circle, Unit #150 Orlando, FL 32819 See on map