8600 Commodity Circle Unit #150, Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Pricing

About Runway Events

Runway Events is a team of passionate event planners and designers that provide our clients with a personalized experience to bring their vision to life. Our couples will tell you that our main goal is to make sure your wedding is smooth and a stress-free experience, but also to be a friend during the process. Your wedding day has the possibility of being incredibly stressful. Here at Runway, we will take on the responsibilities and handle all of your wedding details so you can enjoy the wedding day you deserve. We will setup all your decor and pack it up neatly for you, make sure all your vendors are taken care of and ensure everything starts and ends on time. We also offer styling and floral design packages to make your planning I have a huge passion for what I do and love bringing your wedding vision to life.
Plus... my team rocks!

xoxo,

Rebekkah / Owner

Email us for a quick response! hello@yourrunwayevent.com

Follow Runway Events on

uploads2014092014 09 300055
export 50 s shoot 00371
portraits000130
Runway Events
andy lauren maroon the portos
bianca justin 279
paddlefishstyledshoot 124
paddlefishstyledshoot 27
paddlefishstyledshoot 42
paddlefishstyledshoot 2
paddlefishstyledshoot 135
paddlefishstyledshoot 18
Runway Events
lisa mike gonzalez sierra ford photography
floral runway collection

Runway Events 6
Runway Events 7

Kaitlyn Bowers · Married on 03/08/2019

Day of Planning

I cannot say enough incredible things about this group!
    From hiring them, to chatting with Gianna, to meeting my planner Amy (all over FaceTime because I didnt live in my venue area) it was an amazing experience! They had every single thing handled. Amy and her team of beautiful girls 100% made my wedding day happen from start to finish. We ran into a few speed bumps the day of (none of which I was aware of until the end, which was the best) and Amy handled them all SO efficiently and gracefully. She is made for her job. She treated my bridesmaids as her own best friends, and took charge of the boys as if they were her own family. It was the best decision I ever made, aside from my husband :) I will be raving and thanking them for the rest of my life. I look at Amy as a cherished best friend at this point for everything she did for us, I can’t thank them enough. PLEASE PLEASE hire them! You will NEVER regret it!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Jillian · Married on 03/02/2019

There is no question, they are worth every penny!

You need Runway Events for your wedding. If you are debating, don't. There is no question, they are worth every penny. Shae Castro! She was absolutely the perfect fit and Runway did such a great job selecting her for us. I was beyond amazed at everything Shae did months before up until wedding day. She thought of everything that we didn't and also came up with great ideas that we were able to implement on our wedding day. Shae was the sweetest person and I truly feel like we've made a lifelong friend. Now, to talk about the actual wedding day... it was perfect, absolutely everything was perfect and I truly owe part of that to Shae and Hannah. So many friends and family complimented how amazing our wedding was and one of the reasons they gave us was: "it was so organized and put together and ran so smoothly." My dad, who didn't even understand the purpose of the wedding coordinator was extremely impressed by everything that Shae and Hannah did. They literally helped with EVERYTHING and anything you could imagine you'd need on your wedding day- they were there! I felt like such a princess and am so blessed to have had these 2 ladies by my side. I wish I could truly express how much I appreciate them but there's no words. AGAIN, DO NOT HESITATE IN BOOKING RUNWAY and I would suggest requesting Shae and Hannah as they were beyond words extraordinary! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Emily · Married on 03/01/2019

Do yourself a favor and hire runway

Listen, if there was one thing I’d tell you to spend your money on, it would be a wedding planner. More specifically, any wonderful woman from Runway. I had a small wedding -

Sent on 03/04/2019

Runway Events Pricing

Runway Events Price Rates

Runway Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

• The Balcony Orlando
    The Balcony Orlando Rooftop Weddings

Runway Events is made up of incredible people with a passion for people. Their dedication to service is unparalleled and their attention to detail is laser-focused. Thank you for building up the community around you in such a loving way!

• Omarvelous Productions
    Omarvelous Productions Photo Booths

We love working with Rebekkah and her amazing team!!! They are extremely professional and know how to take care of their brides and make the day flow easily for them. Any chance to work with them is exciting and fun. I would recommend Runway Events to any bride looking for assistance in planning their big day.

• Angelica Chrysler Hair + Makeup Artist
    Angelica Chrysler Hair + Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rebekkah is such a beauty inside and out! Meeting her and working with her the first time was such amazing beginning to end. You would never guess she was under pressure, even at the height of the wedding day, she had a smile and was so collected. She dealt with the bride for me and was in constant communication to make sure everyone was satisfied including me and I'm the vendor. :) I loved working with her and recommend her company as often as I can. They are amazing at what they do and their passion and love for it shows through when you see their work and meet them. Thank you Runway Events for an awesome experience! You truly are the best!!

• 8600 Commodity Circle, Unit #150 Orlando, 32819 See on map