8600 Commodity Circle Unit #150, Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Pricing

About Runway Events

Runway Events is a team of passionate event planners and designers that provide our clients with a personalized experience to bring their vision to life. Our couples will tell you that our main goal is to make sure your wedding is smooth and a stress-free experience, but also to be a friend during the process. Your wedding day has the possibility of being incredibly stressful. Here at Runway, we will take on the responsibilities and handle all of your wedding details so you can enjoy the wedding day you deserve. We will setup all your decor and pack it up neatly for you, make sure all your vendors are taken care of and ensure everything starts and ends on time. We also offer styling and floral design packages to make your planning I have a huge passion for what I do and love bringing your wedding vision to life.
Plus... my team rocks!

xoxo,

Rebekkah / Owner

Email us for a quick response! hello@yourrunwayevent.com

Follow Runway Events on

uploads2014092014 09 300055
export 50 s shoot 00371
portraits000130
Runway Events
andy lauren maroon the portos
bianca justin 279
paddlefishstyledshoot 124
paddlefishstyledshoot 27
paddlefishstyledshoot 42
paddlefishstyledshoot 2
paddlefishstyledshoot 135
paddlefishstyledshoot 18
Runway Events
lisa mike gonzalez sierra ford photography
floral runway collection

Runway Events 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2018

Best decision EVER!

Where to begin! These girls are AMAZING at what they do. I got the coaching plan plus day of coordinator. For my coaching plan I had Olivia and Giana, they were on top pf everything. I liked that I got monthly checklists to make sure I was on point. I can definitely say this eased my nerves and the planning went smooth. Olivia was my lead planner, oh boy she was WONDERFUL. Since day one Olivia was there to help me with any questions or concerns. She always replied quickly to my emails and always had answers for me. I am super organized so I loved that Olivia was also organized. The detailed time line was my life saver.

On wedding day, Olivia was there and I also had Shay and Paola. Olivia made sure that everything was where it needed to be and that everything was beautiful. These girls did an outstanding job on wedding day the were professional and efficient. Paola was awesome she was making sure that all my guest who arrived early stayed in one area. Shay was designated to me on wedding day, I love this girl! She was with me 24/7 holding my bouquet for pictures or my drink. She even ran to the locker room to get my lipstick and I don’t know how many times she fixed my bustle. All I can say is that I felt like a princess that day. I had nothing to worry about on wedding day because these three ladies made sure that it was all taken care of. They even stayed for cleanup and made sure that everything was handed to my mom to take home.

Hiring Runway was the best decision I have made. My wedding was perfect, they exceeded all my expectations! I will forever be grateful 😊

janil · Married on 11/01/2018

Words fall short!!! The Best Ever

The best thing we invested money on for our wedding!!! Hiring a wedding planner (Runway) is the best decision a bride/groom can make. From the moment we met with Rebekkah we knew we needed her team to make our vision come to life. We hired Runway for the "day of coordination" but they definitely did more than just be there the day of. Year to months before our big day I was in communication with Rebekkah, whether it was for running ideas through her or requesting vendor recommendations. We were assigned Brooke as our lead planner and my husband and I fell in love with her. She is the sweetest most organized person I've ever met. I tend to be very "out there and speak my mind" and Brooke is my complete opposite, but we hit it off so well. One of the things that I absolutely loved about having runway is the super super super detailed itinerary that we make during our final meetings. If I didn't have a wedding planner I would have never thought to do this. One of the major reasons for having a planner was because we didn't want to worry about decorating or having to delegate these tasks to any of our family members. We wanted to enjoy our day and have our family enjoy it as well. Our wedding rehearsal and wedding day was so smooth because of Runway. They set everything up for us the day of our wedding, coordinated our wedding rehearsal, reached out to our vendors and made sure all the T's were crossed and I's dotted. Brooke and her assistance made sure I had everything I needed the day of the wedding, constantly checked up to make sure I didn't need water, tissues for crying, even holding my dress up so that I can walk. To finalize my thoughts about runway. It was so perfect, to the point that we didn't hire a videographer and after the wedding we didn't regret it because since Runway handled everything, we were able to take in every minute/second of our wedding and remember it all.

Jessica Callahan · Married on 10/27/2018

100000% recommend

I sooo recommend them for any wedding or event. I worked with Olivia and she was absolutely outstanding! From the beginning stages, I knew she was on point with organizing everything. Any question or concern I had, she was extremely quick to provide me with an answer. I work in the event Industry so I could tell right away Runway Events was the perfect wedding planning company to work with.

I decided to add some assistance for my Rehearsal Dinner, which I was so happy I did. Olivia was there to make sure everything was done and looked amazing. I was able to just show up and enjoy!

Day of the wedding I had both Olivia and Hannah helping me. They were both outstanding. I was shocked at how hard working they both were. I never saw them not working and observing what was going on. Olivia brought my vision to life at the venue, on top of making sure we stick to the timeline and get my family where they needed to be. Hannah was there by my side for all the pre-wedding time. She was always helping everyone in my family with what they needed plus helped get all my family photos. I truly wouldn’t have had a successful wedding without them. Olivia was able to handle it all and still be available to assist me and calm me down from being stressed... and Hannah even whipped out a sewing kit to fix my dress strap as it broke 3 times!

With out a doubt I would use Runway Events... especially request Olivia to be your coordinator!

Runway Events Pricing

Runway Events Price Rates

Runway Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

• The Balcony Orlando
    The Balcony Orlando Rooftop Weddings

Runway Events is made up of incredible people with a passion for people. Their dedication to service is unparalleled and their attention to detail is laser-focused. Thank you for building up the community around you in such a loving way!

• Slow Motion Video Booth - Omarvelous Productions
    Slow Motion Video Booth - Omarvelous Productions Photo Booths

We love working with Rebekkah and her amazing team!!! They are extremely professional and know how to take care of their brides and make the day flow easily for them. Any chance to work with them is exciting and fun. I would recommend Runway Events to any bride looking for assistance in planning their big day.

• Devoted 2 Bridal
    Devoted 2 Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rebekkah is such a beauty inside and out! Meeting her and working with her the first time was such amazing beginning to end. You would never guess she was under pressure, even at the height of the wedding day, she had a smile and was so collected. She dealt with the bride for me and was in constant communication to make sure everyone was satisfied including me and I'm the vendor. :) I loved working with her and recommend her company as often as I can. They are amazing at what they do and their passion and love for it shows through when you see their work and meet them. Thank you Runway Events for an awesome experience! You truly are the best!!

• 8600 Commodity Circle, Unit #150 Orlando, FL 32819 See on map