8600 Commodity Circle Unit #150, Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Pricing

About Runway Events

Runway Events is a team of passionate event planners and designers that provide our clients with a personalized experience to bring their vision to life. Our couples will tell you that our main goal is to make sure your wedding is smooth and a stress-free experience, but also to be a friend during the process. Your wedding day has the possibility of being incredibly stressful. Here at Runway, we will take on the responsibilities and handle all of your wedding details so you can enjoy the wedding day you deserve. We will setup all your decor and pack it up neatly for you, make sure all your vendors are taken care of and ensure everything starts and ends on time. We also offer styling and floral design packages to make your planning I have a huge passion for what I do and love bringing your wedding vision to life.
Plus... my team rocks!

xoxo,

Rebekkah / Owner

Email us for a quick response! hello@yourrunwayevent.com

Follow Runway Events on

uploads2014092014 09 300055
export 50 s shoot 00371
portraits000130
Runway Events
andy lauren maroon the portos
bianca justin 279
paddlefishstyledshoot 124
paddlefishstyledshoot 27
paddlefishstyledshoot 42
paddlefishstyledshoot 2
paddlefishstyledshoot 135
paddlefishstyledshoot 18
Runway Events
lisa mike gonzalez sierra ford photography
floral runway collection

Runway Events 6
Runway Events 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Macdonald · Married on 08/14/2019

Rain or Shine They Were Sublime!

Hannah and the whole runway team were amazing!
    So many of my friends who have gotten married tell me they never ate at their own weddings, and Hannah and her team were constantly on me to eat well and keeping me calm - I ate so much I thought my dress was going to pop a seam. Even when the weather did not cooperate AT ALL the whole team was already ready to change everything and make it perfect for us. We could not have done anything without Hannah. She kept me calm and kept everything running so smooth that even when we were having to change things, I didn't have to worry! It was barely noticeable to anyone not directly involved that we didn't plan for things to happen that way! Everyone loved it and her! My new husband and I even dragged her to the photobooth we loved her so much!
    If you want the best for your wedding day of coordinator, hire Runway! She was in constant contact with me for two month prior to the event and was always super timely responding to emails and texts. Seriously the whole team is amazing! Shout out to her assistant Yami (sorry if I spelt it wrong) as well who also kept me hydrated/fed and was always available with tissues. We love you guys so much and couldn't thank you enough. If you don't hire Runway, you are truly missing out.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Xiaoxian

Xiaoxian Zheng · Married on 07/26/2019

The Best Decision Ever

If we were to start again, we would have chosen Runway without the blink of an eye. Thanks Rebekkah, Shay, Heather and Jonathan for your professionalism and you have made our wedding day truly the best day of our lives!! As mentioned in all other reviews, do not hesitate, hire Runway Events, it would be one of the BEST decisions you've made. You won't regret. I couldn’t imagine what our wedding day would look like without the team.

We knew from the beginning of the planning process that we needed a day-of coordinator and we found Runway through referral. It was one of the quickest decisions we've made. We were impressed by the enthusiasm of Rebekkah and knew that we would be in the best hands after the first conversation. We've finalized most of the decisions one month prior to the wedding but we weren't aware that we missed so many details after having the first face-to-face conversation. A detailed to-do list was created, which helped us tremendously to keep everything on track. There were conversations with all vendors happening back of the house by Rebekkah so that we didn't need to worry about all the logistics. All vendors loved the team and spoke highly of Rebekkah. We exchanged millions of emails in the last month and both Rebekkah and Heather were so responsive. A timeline were created as well, which prepared us as well as all the wedding parties with what we would expect.

On the day prior to the wedding and on the day-of we were taken great care of. Everything ran so smoothly that the only thing we needed to worry about is how great we looked. Shay, Heather and Jonathan are our angels. Shay's pocket is magical, she would hand out scissors whenever needed, she would have fans for us under the sun, and she stored my phone almost all day in that pocket so that I could have it whenever I needed it. Just magical. We never needed to worry about where was our photographer or videographer or who was guiding the band because everything was taken care of. We had a tight timeline with tea ceremony during cocktail hour and tons of details. I couldn't imagine how many disasters would have happened if we didn't have the help from the team.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Tamela Drumwright · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing experience

All you can ask for from your wedding coordinator is support and hard work. Hannah C. provides both and has you feel at ease. If you are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, detail-oriented, and someone who is fun to be around during the entire process of wedding planning and the day itself, I personally recommend her. Runway events whole team was amazing that day!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Runway Events Pricing

Runway Events Price Rates

Runway Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

• The Balcony Orlando
    The Balcony Orlando Rooftop Weddings

Runway Events is made up of incredible people with a passion for people. Their dedication to service is unparalleled and their attention to detail is laser-focused. Thank you for building up the community around you in such a loving way!

• Omarvelous Productions
    Omarvelous Productions Photo Booths

We love working with Rebekkah and her amazing team!!! They are extremely professional and know how to take care of their brides and make the day flow easily for them. Any chance to work with them is exciting and fun. I would recommend Runway Events to any bride looking for assistance in planning their big day.

• Angelica Chrysler Hair + Makeup Artist
    Angelica Chrysler Hair + Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rebekkah is such a beauty inside and out! Meeting her and working with her the first time was such amazing beginning to end. You would never guess she was under pressure, even at the height of the wedding day, she had a smile and was so collected. She dealt with the bride for me and was in constant communication to make sure everyone was satisfied including me and I'm the vendor. :) I loved working with her and recommend her company as often as I can. They are amazing at what they do and their passion and love for it shows through when you see their work and meet them. Thank you Runway Events for an awesome experience! You truly are the best!!

• 8600 Commodity Circle, Unit #150 Orlando, 32819 See on map