8600 Commodity Circle Unit #150, Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Pricing

About Runway Events

Runway Events is a team of passionate event planners and designers that provide our clients with a personalized experience to bring their vision to life. Our couples will tell you that our main goal is to make sure your wedding is smooth and a stress-free experience, but also to be a friend during the process. Your wedding day has the possibility of being incredibly stressful. Here at Runway, we will take on the responsibilities and handle all of your wedding details so you can enjoy the wedding day you deserve. We will setup all your decor and pack it up neatly for you, make sure all your vendors are taken care of and ensure everything starts and ends on time. We also offer styling and floral design packages to make your planning I have a huge passion for what I do and love bringing your wedding vision to life.
Plus... my team rocks!

xoxo,

Rebekkah / Owner

Email us for a quick response! hello@yourrunwayevent.com

Follow Runway Events on

uploads2014092014 09 300055
export 50 s shoot 00371
portraits000130
Runway Events
andy lauren maroon the portos
bianca justin 279
paddlefishstyledshoot 124
paddlefishstyledshoot 27
paddlefishstyledshoot 42
paddlefishstyledshoot 2
paddlefishstyledshoot 135
paddlefishstyledshoot 18
Runway Events
lisa mike gonzalez sierra ford photography
floral runway collection

Runway Events 7
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/15/2019

My favorite vendor

I’m sure you see a lot of reviews that say “Look no further, hire this planner!” But it really is true for Runway Events. When it came to wedding planning, I learned it’s not about who’s cheapest, but who’s going to give me the best service for what I’m paying. I hired Runway for Day of Coordination, but their services start well before the big day. First, you join a group where you can ask other couples wedding questions, then they send you a checklist of things you need to do. You really start working with your planner 2 months out. Some planners I interviewed charged way more than Runway, and barely did anything. We really needed someone who would put together a timeline and make sure to put out some of our decor. Runway did that and everything else that goes on behind the scenes that we don’t know about! I worked with Rebekkah and Yami (2 LEAD planners) and then before my wedding day, they told me I would get another lead planner helping out, Hannah!! I felt like a celebrity. While Rebekkah and Yami set everything up, Hannah was always around me to answer any questions and to help with my dress. I should also mention my florist wasn’t the best. She almost skipped out on providing two boutonnières we paid for, but Rebekkah got on her and made sure she made them! We also unfortunately had an issue with our candle lighting during our ceremony, but Rebekkah made sure to make it happen during the reception and honestly it felt more personal and was probably better for the wedding video anyways. My family was also extremely impressed (and they have not been so impressed with coordinators at past weddings). At any wedding, mistakes will probably happen. But Runway is there to help solve them! I actually love that they’re a big company, but not too big. They’re just the right size to make sure every bride feels like she’s the only bride they’re working with. Thank you, Runway, for making my day go so smoothly!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Miranda · Married on 06/09/2019

Best money spent

Trusting runway events with our wedding day was the best decision we made during our whole wedding process! Truly the best money spent. They brought us such peace of mind and we felt truly cared for. Shay was amazing!! Very detailed, calming, caring, organized, personable, and fun! The whole team did amazing with the crazy amount family and friends. We seriously had more than 15 different family and friends ask about the runway events team and comment on how great they did! We couldn’t have done it without them! They thought about details that I would have never thought off. There were mishaps that occurred during the wedding and we never found out until the next day! They took care of it without a flinch. If I had to do it again, I have no doubt on who I would count on for a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2019

We LOVED Shay & Team!

Runway Events was amazing! We were beyond blessed to have had Shay Castro as our lead planner who helped us from beginning to end. From the start, Shay dove into all of the little details with us. She made sure all of our meetings were productive, gave us guidance and helped us stay on track with all of the planning. She continued to help revise our timeline, sent me reminders and to-dos, and helped me think about so many things that I would have completely missed. Planning can get stressful, but every time I met or spoke with Shay she made it fun and took the stress away!

Thank goodness we had her at our rehearsal! She was so patient with our families and made sure everyone knew what they were supposed to do. Any concerns that I had that night, she addressed with our venue point of contact to make sure our ceremony looked exactly how I wanted it to. I am sooo thankful she was there because without her stepping up for me, the ceremony would not have been set up the way that I was trying to convey to our venue.

On our wedding day, Shay & her team took everything to the next level! They made everything run so smoothly and there’s no way we could have pulled it off so successfully without them. Shay is a superwoman! At one point she was even helping out by carrying one of our baby nephews all while making sure everyone was in the right place, at the right time! The day was sooo hot, which made pictures outside less than desirable, but Shay was there every step of the way. While walking for pictures, she made sure my husband and I had champagne, a bite to eat, helped carry my dress that was dragging, and helped me freshen up in between pictures because the sun was scorching! I can’t even truly express how appreciative and grateful I am that we had Shay. She truly is so amazing and the nicest person I’ve ever met!

Shay’s team, Yami & Nicole deserve so much credit as well. They were so sweet and even made me feel like a celebrity they were protecting from paparazzi since it was SO important to me that no one saw my dress until my bridesmaid reveal and that no one else saw me until I walked down the aisle. I know they were all running around making sure all the details were set up just right!

Everything was so perfect thanks to Shay and team and we can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Runway Events Pricing

Runway Events Price Rates

Runway Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

• The Balcony Orlando
    The Balcony Orlando Rooftop Weddings

Runway Events is made up of incredible people with a passion for people. Their dedication to service is unparalleled and their attention to detail is laser-focused. Thank you for building up the community around you in such a loving way!

• Omarvelous Productions
    Omarvelous Productions Photo Booths

We love working with Rebekkah and her amazing team!!! They are extremely professional and know how to take care of their brides and make the day flow easily for them. Any chance to work with them is exciting and fun. I would recommend Runway Events to any bride looking for assistance in planning their big day.

• Angelica Chrysler Hair + Makeup Artist
    Angelica Chrysler Hair + Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rebekkah is such a beauty inside and out! Meeting her and working with her the first time was such amazing beginning to end. You would never guess she was under pressure, even at the height of the wedding day, she had a smile and was so collected. She dealt with the bride for me and was in constant communication to make sure everyone was satisfied including me and I'm the vendor. :) I loved working with her and recommend her company as often as I can. They are amazing at what they do and their passion and love for it shows through when you see their work and meet them. Thank you Runway Events for an awesome experience! You truly are the best!!

• 8600 Commodity Circle, Unit #150 Orlando, 32819 See on map