Runway Events Reviews

Runway Events 6
Runway Events 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Macdonald · Married on 08/14/2019

Rain or Shine They Were Sublime!

Hannah and the whole runway team were amazing!
    So many of my friends who have gotten married tell me they never ate at their own weddings, and Hannah and her team were constantly on me to eat well and keeping me calm - I ate so much I thought my dress was going to pop a seam. Even when the weather did not cooperate AT ALL the whole team was already ready to change everything and make it perfect for us. We could not have done anything without Hannah. She kept me calm and kept everything running so smooth that even when we were having to change things, I didn't have to worry! It was barely noticeable to anyone not directly involved that we didn't plan for things to happen that way! Everyone loved it and her! My new husband and I even dragged her to the photobooth we loved her so much!
    If you want the best for your wedding day of coordinator, hire Runway! She was in constant contact with me for two month prior to the event and was always super timely responding to emails and texts. Seriously the whole team is amazing! Shout out to her assistant Yami (sorry if I spelt it wrong) as well who also kept me hydrated/fed and was always available with tissues. We love you guys so much and couldn't thank you enough. If you don't hire Runway, you are truly missing out.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Xiaoxian

Xiaoxian Zheng · Married on 07/26/2019

The Best Decision Ever

If we were to start again, we would have chosen Runway without the blink of an eye. Thanks Rebekkah, Shay, Heather and Jonathan for your professionalism and you have made our wedding day truly the best day of our lives!! As mentioned in all other reviews, do not hesitate, hire Runway Events, it would be one of the BEST decisions you've made. You won't regret. I couldn’t imagine what our wedding day would look like without the team.

We knew from the beginning of the planning process that we needed a day-of coordinator and we found Runway through referral. It was one of the quickest decisions we've made. We were impressed by the enthusiasm of Rebekkah and knew that we would be in the best hands after the first conversation. We've finalized most of the decisions one month prior to the wedding but we weren't aware that we missed so many details after having the first face-to-face conversation. A detailed to-do list was created, which helped us tremendously to keep everything on track. There were conversations with all vendors happening back of the house by Rebekkah so that we didn't need to worry about all the logistics. All vendors loved the team and spoke highly of Rebekkah. We exchanged millions of emails in the last month and both Rebekkah and Heather were so responsive. A timeline were created as well, which prepared us as well as all the wedding parties with what we would expect.

On the day prior to the wedding and on the day-of we were taken great care of. Everything ran so smoothly that the only thing we needed to worry about is how great we looked. Shay, Heather and Jonathan are our angels. Shay's pocket is magical, she would hand out scissors whenever needed, she would have fans for us under the sun, and she stored my phone almost all day in that pocket so that I could have it whenever I needed it. Just magical. We never needed to worry about where was our photographer or videographer or who was guiding the band because everything was taken care of. We had a tight timeline with tea ceremony during cocktail hour and tons of details. I couldn't imagine how many disasters would have happened if we didn't have the help from the team.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Tamela Drumwright · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing experience

All you can ask for from your wedding coordinator is support and hard work. Hannah C. provides both and has you feel at ease. If you are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, detail-oriented, and someone who is fun to be around during the entire process of wedding planning and the day itself, I personally recommend her. Runway events whole team was amazing that day!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/15/2019

My favorite vendor

I’m sure you see a lot of reviews that say “Look no further, hire this planner!” But it really is true for Runway Events. When it came to wedding planning, I learned it’s not about who’s cheapest, but who’s going to give me the best service for what I’m paying. I hired Runway for Day of Coordination, but their services start well before the big day. First, you join a group where you can ask other couples wedding questions, then they send you a checklist of things you need to do. You really start working with your planner 2 months out. Some planners I interviewed charged way more than Runway, and barely did anything. We really needed someone who would put together a timeline and make sure to put out some of our decor. Runway did that and everything else that goes on behind the scenes that we don’t know about! I worked with Rebekkah and Yami (2 LEAD planners) and then before my wedding day, they told me I would get another lead planner helping out, Hannah!! I felt like a celebrity. While Rebekkah and Yami set everything up, Hannah was always around me to answer any questions and to help with my dress. I should also mention my florist wasn’t the best. She almost skipped out on providing two boutonnières we paid for, but Rebekkah got on her and made sure she made them! We also unfortunately had an issue with our candle lighting during our ceremony, but Rebekkah made sure to make it happen during the reception and honestly it felt more personal and was probably better for the wedding video anyways. My family was also extremely impressed (and they have not been so impressed with coordinators at past weddings). At any wedding, mistakes will probably happen. But Runway is there to help solve them! I actually love that they’re a big company, but not too big. They’re just the right size to make sure every bride feels like she’s the only bride they’re working with. Thank you, Runway, for making my day go so smoothly!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Miranda · Married on 06/09/2019

Best money spent

Trusting runway events with our wedding day was the best decision we made during our whole wedding process! Truly the best money spent. They brought us such peace of mind and we felt truly cared for. Shay was amazing!! Very detailed, calming, caring, organized, personable, and fun! The whole team did amazing with the crazy amount family and friends. We seriously had more than 15 different family and friends ask about the runway events team and comment on how great they did! We couldn’t have done it without them! They thought about details that I would have never thought off. There were mishaps that occurred during the wedding and we never found out until the next day! They took care of it without a flinch. If I had to do it again, I have no doubt on who I would count on for a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2019

We LOVED Shay & Team!

Runway Events was amazing! We were beyond blessed to have had Shay Castro as our lead planner who helped us from beginning to end. From the start, Shay dove into all of the little details with us. She made sure all of our meetings were productive, gave us guidance and helped us stay on track with all of the planning. She continued to help revise our timeline, sent me reminders and to-dos, and helped me think about so many things that I would have completely missed. Planning can get stressful, but every time I met or spoke with Shay she made it fun and took the stress away!

Thank goodness we had her at our rehearsal! She was so patient with our families and made sure everyone knew what they were supposed to do. Any concerns that I had that night, she addressed with our venue point of contact to make sure our ceremony looked exactly how I wanted it to. I am sooo thankful she was there because without her stepping up for me, the ceremony would not have been set up the way that I was trying to convey to our venue.

On our wedding day, Shay & her team took everything to the next level! They made everything run so smoothly and there’s no way we could have pulled it off so successfully without them. Shay is a superwoman! At one point she was even helping out by carrying one of our baby nephews all while making sure everyone was in the right place, at the right time! The day was sooo hot, which made pictures outside less than desirable, but Shay was there every step of the way. While walking for pictures, she made sure my husband and I had champagne, a bite to eat, helped carry my dress that was dragging, and helped me freshen up in between pictures because the sun was scorching! I can’t even truly express how appreciative and grateful I am that we had Shay. She truly is so amazing and the nicest person I’ve ever met!

Shay’s team, Yami & Nicole deserve so much credit as well. They were so sweet and even made me feel like a celebrity they were protecting from paparazzi since it was SO important to me that no one saw my dress until my bridesmaid reveal and that no one else saw me until I walked down the aisle. I know they were all running around making sure all the details were set up just right!

Everything was so perfect thanks to Shay and team and we can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Leila

Leila Nelson O’Sullivan · Married on 05/26/2019

Heaven Sent ❤️

It is incredibly difficult to put into words how fundamental Rebekkah Rosado and her remarkable “Runway Events” was to the success and pure joy of our wedding on 26th May 2019 at The Stone Mill in the New York Botanical Garden.
    We hired Rebekkah for her full planning option and let me just say, THANK GOODNESS we did; Rebekkah left no stone unturned and became a dear friend throughout the eight month process of creating our dream wedding.
    Rebekkah would take each idea I had and find the most practical, affordable and creative way to make it come to fruition. Her connections, knowledge, swift response time and always joyfully consistent contact with me made me feel safe.
    Rebekkah would give me weekly lists of tasks to accomplish on a very specific schedule so I would never become overwhelmed. She created super user-friendly spreadsheets for budget etc. that we would use together on our weekly planning phone calls (however I would also text her numerous times a day and she was always there for me no matter the time). She was able to deal with our vendors and handle all contracts and necessities on our behalf.
    When we first began working with Runway Events, Christopher and I were asked to list what mattered most to us with regard to the ceremony, music, dinner etc.; Rebekkah, Shay and Jonathan kept every one of those things in mind during our wedding. They even knew our guests’ allergies, physical limitations etc. and tended to them individually which made everyone feel special, a big goal of ours, for everyone to feel welcome, comfortable and part of our family.
    There were so many truly important things I would have never even thought of had it not been for our angel Rebekkah. Also, because our guests needed to enter The Botanical Garden via a private event gate and because our ceremony was to be outside along the river and our dinner inside the stunning nineteenth century Mill, there were many moving parts to be kept in line.
    Without Rebekkah we simply would not have had the time nor enough knowledge of this huge wedding marketplace to do so.
    About thirty minutes before my Christopher and I were to marry outside, I was told there would be a heavy passing storm and was asked by Rebekkah if I’d like to have the ceremony after the cocktail hour rather than before so as to circumvent the rain.
    Rebekkah, Shay and Jonathan jumped into action making sure all things outside that could be ruined by the water were quickly saved, our violinists and DJ were relocated indoors and they got cocktail hour up and running all within a handful of minutes. They rescued our precious Persian carpet on which we would stand to take our vows, and ran it to safety and collected personalized tissues off of every seat as well. They are truly remarkable human beings. They knew how very important it was to Christopher and myself that we marry outside surrounded by nature and they did everything possible to make that happen.
    Half an hour later Rebekkah, Shay and Jonathan made sure the outdoor area looked as pristine as it had before the sudden downpour and our ceremony took place outside as planned without even one original design element missing and everything continued on just perfectly. Had the Runway team not been there I do not know what would have happened.
    Runway took care of each of our guests as if they were their own family and friends; everyone had all that they needed and wanted at every given moment.
    Rebekkah is kindness, strength and generosity personified; she truly took care of me from start to finish even making sure I remembered to eat a bite or two here and there and leaving me an incredible gift bag filled with “new bride” goodies in my bridal suite.
    Both Chris and I so highly recommend Rebekkah Rosado and her team at “Runway Events” for your wedding. The ability to enjoy one’s own event is often not an easy thing to do and Rebekkah made it possible for Chris, myself and our families to do without a single worry. We adore her for giving us the day of our dreams. The fiscal investment is SO much more worth it than you can ever possibly realize.
    Christopher and I will look back on our marvelous wedding day for the rest of our lives with full and grateful hearts that we had such remarkable support from Rebekkah and Runway Events.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Runway Events 18
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazingggggg!!!!!

Ahhh where do I start?! Hiring Runway was the best decision I made during my wedding planning process. Rebeka, Olivia, Yami & entire Runway team we’re honestly absolutely AMAZING!!!! Olivia was sure to keep me track & stay on on top of my wedding duties, reminded us of things that we could’ve easily forgotten. For the day of, My wedding day was just absolutely perfect! They were on point with everything & anything I needed. They made sure I was having a great time & actually ate (as a bride things can get hectic). I was able to have a great time while I was getting ready because i knew the runway girls were taking care of everything. They are beyond amazing!!!! So glad i had them be a part of my day, thanks to them everything went smoothly without any worries. If you’re looking for planners look no further trust me, it’s the best decision you can make !!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Runway Events 19
    Runway Events 20
  • Camy

Camy Challis · Married on 04/17/2019

Best decision made!

Hiring Runway Events for our wedding day was the BEST decision we did for our wedding. Olivia and her team were truly incredible, we cannot thank her enough for everything she did for us in helping us create the most perfect wedding day.

We used the day of co-ordinator package but this starts 2 months before. From the first meeting Olivia just got my vision for what we wanted on our wedding day. She did an amazing job at making sure everything and everyone were organized and dealt with all the little things that you don’t want to have to worry about on the day. We received so many compliments on how professional and amazing they were both at the rehearsal and on the day. She was truly my guardian angel on the day!!! Runway do a great job at making sure you are looked after, from sorting my dress as I walked down the aisle, feeding us during photos and passing champagne to us whenever we were on the move, it was so perfect. They also dealt with any problems that arose so professionally and was great at communicating between the brides party, grooms party and vendors to make sure everything went off without a hitch.

I could go on and on about all the things she did for us both on the day and weeks leading up to it, it was truly the best decision we made and I can never have enough good things to say about the Rebekah and the Runway team. If you are considering if you need them, don’t think anymore, it’ll be the best investment you make! I’ll never forget how Olivia made our wedding day so special and made it the most perfect day, thank you so much!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Affitin

Affitin · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellence at Its Best

I am not sure where to start in writing this review about Shay, Rebekkah and the entire Your Runway team. Partly because I’m not sure if there are enough positive adjectives to describe my experience with them and partly because once I start writing, I may not stop!

I knew from within the first few moments of conversation with Rebekkah that going with Your Runway team would be the right choice for our day-of coordination. Not only was she professional but she was friendly and honest regarding what wedding decisions I had made up to that point, something that is so key in the planning process. Furthermore, their day-of coordination package actually starts 2 months prior to your big day, something no other company had offered.

We were paired with Shay as our lead coordinator. Beyond obsessed with this woman! We had two meetings prior to our wedding day, each time she was organized, asked questions that clearly you wouldn’t think about but are necessary to your wedding timeline, and I left each meeting knowing that we were in the best of hands. These thoughts came more concrete as I soon realized the depth of logistics behind coordinating all your vendors on your day of.

Two-weeks prior to our wedding, we had to make a decision regarding one of our most important wedding vendors. Shay was easily accessible, gave her thoughtful, professional opinion on the matter, and dealt with my crazy emotions through it all whilst gracefully coordinating a replacement vendor like it was no issue at all.

The day of, Shay and her two assistants were literal angels. They had their headsets on and literally handled everything. It was seriously like a dream. Everything was set up the way it was supposed to, everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. If there were any issues going on (beyond my ripped wedding dress, which by the way they were able to fix for that day!!), I had no idea it was happening.

I seriously do NOT know what I would have done without Shay. Everyone to this day (we were married April 13th) continue to speak so highly of her and her team.

I had so many of my previously married girlfriends speak to their own stress and lack of enjoyment on their wedding day. That was my one goal, to enjoy my own wedding day. I was able to thanks to Your Runway.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Kaitlyn Bowers · Married on 03/08/2019

Day of Planning

I cannot say enough incredible things about this group!
    From hiring them, to chatting with Gianna, to meeting my planner Amy (all over FaceTime because I didnt live in my venue area) it was an amazing experience! They had every single thing handled. Amy and her team of beautiful girls 100% made my wedding day happen from start to finish. We ran into a few speed bumps the day of (none of which I was aware of until the end, which was the best) and Amy handled them all SO efficiently and gracefully. She is made for her job. She treated my bridesmaids as her own best friends, and took charge of the boys as if they were her own family. It was the best decision I ever made, aside from my husband :) I will be raving and thanking them for the rest of my life. I look at Amy as a cherished best friend at this point for everything she did for us, I can’t thank them enough. PLEASE PLEASE hire them! You will NEVER regret it!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Jillian · Married on 03/02/2019

There is no question, they are worth every penny!

You need Runway Events for your wedding. If you are debating, don't. There is no question, they are worth every penny. Shae Castro! She was absolutely the perfect fit and Runway did such a great job selecting her for us. I was beyond amazed at everything Shae did months before up until wedding day. She thought of everything that we didn't and also came up with great ideas that we were able to implement on our wedding day. Shae was the sweetest person and I truly feel like we've made a lifelong friend. Now, to talk about the actual wedding day... it was perfect, absolutely everything was perfect and I truly owe part of that to Shae and Hannah. So many friends and family complimented how amazing our wedding was and one of the reasons they gave us was: "it was so organized and put together and ran so smoothly." My dad, who didn't even understand the purpose of the wedding coordinator was extremely impressed by everything that Shae and Hannah did. They literally helped with EVERYTHING and anything you could imagine you'd need on your wedding day- they were there! I felt like such a princess and am so blessed to have had these 2 ladies by my side. I wish I could truly express how much I appreciate them but there's no words. AGAIN, DO NOT HESITATE IN BOOKING RUNWAY and I would suggest requesting Shae and Hannah as they were beyond words extraordinary! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Emily · Married on 03/01/2019

Do yourself a favor and hire runway

Listen, if there was one thing I’d tell you to spend your money on, it would be a wedding planner. More specifically, any wonderful woman from Runway. I had a small wedding -

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 02/24/2019

Hire a Coordinator/Planner and Make it Runway!

What can you say about one of the best days of your life?! That Runway Events made it even better, yes that’s exactly what I can say! If you are wondering if a day of coordinator is necessary, the answer is an absolute YES and you should hire Runway Events! My husband and I had absolutely nothing to worry about while Olivia and her ladies handled everything from vendor confirmations, decor and making sure the day flowed perfectly! Olivia was wonderful as our lead planner, she is so attentive to every detail and kept on top of me for my to do list leading up to the wedding. If anything went wrong the day of we were none the wiser. Runway’s team is trained so well that they anticipate your needs before you know you need them. Without Runway, our day would still have been great but with Runway our wedding day was the MOST AMAZING DAY EVER!!! We are forever grateful to their amazing team!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Runway Events 27
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 02/16/2019

The best ever

First and foremost- stop considering if you should book a wedding planner/coordinator (you 100% should) as well as your search for the right company and HIRE RUNWAY. I will forever be grateful and truly in awe of how hardworking and dedicated these girls are to making sure every aspect of your day runs smoothly. I had Amy as my lead and she had two awesome assistants, Hannah and Bri. Prior to the actual wedding day, Amy was always super easy to communicate with and very quick to respond to any questions or requests I had. Runway very clearly laid out what was included in the package I chose so there was no confusion as to if they do something or not (which there isn't much they don't do). On my wedding day, they made sure I did not lift a finger. I was last to get hair and makeup done so I was initially trying to help set things up and they kept telling me to just relax and enjoy the day, that they were there to do all of that. There were some unforeseen things that happened which Amy made sure I was unaware of so that I did not become stressed. One of those things was my cake was very late. I had no clue until the day after. Amy completely handled the situation and even got me a full refund on my cake! At the reception, the girls made sure my husband and I always had a drink in our hand, and made sure we were served our food first. I could go on and on about every amazing thing that happened because of Runway but that would make my review even longer than it already is. If you are nervous about all of the details of your day coming together and the stress of handling everything yourself, Runway is your best option! It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding :)

Sent on 03/02/2019

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2019

What's better than amazingly spectacular?

When I say my wedding day was perfect, I mean it was perfect perfect. Rebekkah was my lead planner with the help of Melissa and Yami, and let me tell you they were a dream team. My fiance (now hubby!) and I were blown away by their professionalism and energy.

I can't even begin to tell you what an incredible gift it was to be able to relax and enjoy the entire day knowing that every detail would be taken care of by the Runway team. Of all of the vendors, Runway Events is the one I would hire again and again and again.

There aren't enough wonderful words to say and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Maria Gabriella

Maria Gabriella · Married on 01/19/2019

Marvelous!!!

The entired Runway Team , planing, design and flowers, vintage furniture rent and decor was beyond what I expected. All the girls and Rebekka CEO, are very professional and detailed making you feel like royalty the day of and planing with you since months before.
    I recommend them in a heart beat

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2018

Best decision EVER!

Where to begin! These girls are AMAZING at what they do. I got the coaching plan plus day of coordinator. For my coaching plan I had Olivia and Giana, they were on top pf everything. I liked that I got monthly checklists to make sure I was on point. I can definitely say this eased my nerves and the planning went smooth. Olivia was my lead planner, oh boy she was WONDERFUL. Since day one Olivia was there to help me with any questions or concerns. She always replied quickly to my emails and always had answers for me. I am super organized so I loved that Olivia was also organized. The detailed time line was my life saver.

On wedding day, Olivia was there and I also had Shay and Paola. Olivia made sure that everything was where it needed to be and that everything was beautiful. These girls did an outstanding job on wedding day the were professional and efficient. Paola was awesome she was making sure that all my guest who arrived early stayed in one area. Shay was designated to me on wedding day, I love this girl! She was with me 24/7 holding my bouquet for pictures or my drink. She even ran to the locker room to get my lipstick and I don’t know how many times she fixed my bustle. All I can say is that I felt like a princess that day. I had nothing to worry about on wedding day because these three ladies made sure that it was all taken care of. They even stayed for cleanup and made sure that everything was handed to my mom to take home.

Hiring Runway was the best decision I have made. My wedding was perfect, they exceeded all my expectations! I will forever be grateful 😊

Sent on 12/11/2018

janil · Married on 11/01/2018

Words fall short!!! The Best Ever

The best thing we invested money on for our wedding!!! Hiring a wedding planner (Runway) is the best decision a bride/groom can make. From the moment we met with Rebekkah we knew we needed her team to make our vision come to life. We hired Runway for the "day of coordination" but they definitely did more than just be there the day of. Year to months before our big day I was in communication with Rebekkah, whether it was for running ideas through her or requesting vendor recommendations. We were assigned Brooke as our lead planner and my husband and I fell in love with her. She is the sweetest most organized person I've ever met. I tend to be very "out there and speak my mind" and Brooke is my complete opposite, but we hit it off so well. One of the things that I absolutely loved about having runway is the super super super detailed itinerary that we make during our final meetings. If I didn't have a wedding planner I would have never thought to do this. One of the major reasons for having a planner was because we didn't want to worry about decorating or having to delegate these tasks to any of our family members. We wanted to enjoy our day and have our family enjoy it as well. Our wedding rehearsal and wedding day was so smooth because of Runway. They set everything up for us the day of our wedding, coordinated our wedding rehearsal, reached out to our vendors and made sure all the T's were crossed and I's dotted. Brooke and her assistance made sure I had everything I needed the day of the wedding, constantly checked up to make sure I didn't need water, tissues for crying, even holding my dress up so that I can walk. To finalize my thoughts about runway. It was so perfect, to the point that we didn't hire a videographer and after the wedding we didn't regret it because since Runway handled everything, we were able to take in every minute/second of our wedding and remember it all.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Jessica Callahan · Married on 10/27/2018

100000% recommend

I sooo recommend them for any wedding or event. I worked with Olivia and she was absolutely outstanding! From the beginning stages, I knew she was on point with organizing everything. Any question or concern I had, she was extremely quick to provide me with an answer. I work in the event Industry so I could tell right away Runway Events was the perfect wedding planning company to work with.

I decided to add some assistance for my Rehearsal Dinner, which I was so happy I did. Olivia was there to make sure everything was done and looked amazing. I was able to just show up and enjoy!

Day of the wedding I had both Olivia and Hannah helping me. They were both outstanding. I was shocked at how hard working they both were. I never saw them not working and observing what was going on. Olivia brought my vision to life at the venue, on top of making sure we stick to the timeline and get my family where they needed to be. Hannah was there by my side for all the pre-wedding time. She was always helping everyone in my family with what they needed plus helped get all my family photos. I truly wouldn’t have had a successful wedding without them. Olivia was able to handle it all and still be available to assist me and calm me down from being stressed... and Hannah even whipped out a sewing kit to fix my dress strap as it broke 3 times!

With out a doubt I would use Runway Events... especially request Olivia to be your coordinator!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 10/20/2018

Seriously they are the best!

I literally talked to a dozen planner before I hired Rebekkah and Runway Events for my special day. I was looking for someone that would be on top of things to help me plan my day while I was living outside of Florida and I knew I would have to lean on a planner quite I bit.

I hired Runway for full planning and they really made the whole process so much easier. They suggested vendors and kept me on track each month leading up to the wedding. The day of went flawlessly as far as I know (which is great!). One of Runway girls was always around and took care of all the little details. They even made sure I got my change of shoes midway through the reception and always had a drink in my hand. After the wedding for weeks, we had so many guests commenting that the day was perfect and they had such a good time.

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/13/2018

The runway events team was magnificent!! Shay and her assistant Hannah were AMAZING! Shay has the most bubbly personality and helped relieve stress from the moment I met her! On wedding day as soon as I stepped out of the car, anything I asked for I had instantly. Everything went so smoothly all night long and I couldn’t thank them enough for such a perfect night!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Devin

Devin Dineen · Married on 09/29/2018

An amazing experience!

I could have never imagined how helpful having a planner for our wedding would be - especially one from Runway! Shay was our lead planner and she was so fantastic. She was constantly on the ball, quick to respond to emails, and gave helpful advice to all the random questions I asked. But where she really shined was on wedding day - I didn’t have to do anything and it all came together better than I could have ever imagined. If anything went wrong, I didn’t even know about it :) She was there 24/7 to make sure everything was running perfectly, or just handing you a glass of champagne when you needed it! For the venue set up, I was blown away with how many thoughtful things they were able to throw together - the space looked flawless and better than I could have ever imagined or planned on my own. Working with Shay was effortless. Her, and our other planner Amy, were so friendly and easy to get along with and we felt like friends from the very first meeting. They also do appointments late in the evening or even over Skype which was sooo nice to help fit into our busy schedules. Throughout the entire process they were very detail oriented, even when I wasn’t, to make sure that we had the most amazing day. Originally I thought that my bridesmaids and I could do everything on our own but you truly cannot appreciate how much had to be done, and looking back there is no way we could have had the perfect wedding day without Shay and Amy :)

Thank you Shay, Amy and Runway for giving us one of the best and most memorable days of our lives!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Renne

Renne · Married on 09/15/2018

I recently got married on September 15th. My now husband and I opted for day of planning and we were assigned to Olivia. I was extremely nervous to get a coordinator that didn't mesh with my personality but Olivia was hands down the best thing that happened to us throughout our whole planning process. Runway starts working with you about two months before your wedding if you choose day of planning. We were surprised for the value, because Olivia was extremely responsive to our e-mails and took care of all the details, even the smallest ones. I could go on and on about Olivia, I am extremely grateful for her. She was super organized, calmed all my nerves, gave us reminders and much more. I was also grateful that she was able to be a little sassy when needed to reign in the wedding party considering that we had a big one. On the wedding day she texted me to make sure everything was going good, and once I got to the venue she made sure I had a drink in my hand and tended to whatever I needed, which goes a LONG way on your wedding day. Paola was her assistant day of, and she was also very helpful especially with the getting ready process and communicating with our vendors that were in our hotel room. I could go on and on but honestly, all I have to say is how impressed I am, if I got married again I would definitely hire Runway Events all over again, in a heartbeat. Thanks guys!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Hiring Runway for our day of planning was the best decision we made. From our first meeting with Brooke about a month out we just knew she was going to be a great addition. As we were planning people keep telling us "Little things will go wrong, but you two will be the only ones who know". Fast forward 3 weeks post wedding and my husband and I are still raving about the wondering job Brooke and her assistant did. NOTHING went wrong...at least that we knew of. Everything was seamless throughout the entire night and the guest had such an amazing time, as did we. The ceremony decor and reception room were just beautiful. When people ask how everything went we say that it was 100% times better than we expected. It was the best day EVER, and we owe that to Brooke and her team.

-Mr. & Mrs. McCarty