Angelica Chrysler Hair + Makeup Artist

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

AC Beauty Team is a celebrity hair and makeup team published in Vogue Weddings/Beauty, the knot & Brides Magazine with over 20 years in the industry, accomodating all skin tones and hair textures. Based in Orlando, FL & Franklin, TN. Our team's top priority is to make clients feel confident and at ease so that they can enjoy their experience from inquiry to wedding day. *Weekend weddings require a minimum number of services. We can serve large parties, destination weddings, and special pricing for multi day ceremonies.

Experience
Owner Angelica Chrysler has 22 years of experience in the beauty industry. She attended school for cosmetology and business. For 15 years, Angelica worked in salons throughout Michigan, Orlando, and Miami to gain expertise, before becoming bridal focused in 2015. She has worked with clients such as Zumba, The Miami Heat, Project Runway and Mercedez Benz Fashion Week in Miami but it was the love of Bridal and where she found her true passion to create and be part of her clients' wedding day. Our team consists of seasoned artists only, with minimum 5 year bridal specialists.

Services Offerered

We all know how many vendors you have to keep up with, so we do all the work for you. AC Beauty creates a customized client portal, with easy to use Square payment links, personalized schedules, and follow up emails/reminders throughout the entire process to ensure everything stays organized. We stay on top of it all, so you just show up and feel like royalty come wedding day. We recommend hair & makeup trials/previews where you can try airbrush for free and try out different bridal looks to meet your desired look; as well as your "day of" artist. As a bonus service we offer Pamper Parties for you and your bridal party before wedding day to prep and celebrate self care with your loved ones. This includes lashes, nails, and mini facials or tanning because who doesn't deserve to be pampered?

Hair styling services include:

• Clip-in hair extensions
  • Extension styling
  • Textured hair styling
  • Updos/Down dos/Half Up dos
  • Blowouts
  • Hair stuffing for volume
  • Airbrush makeup for thinning hair

Clients can also choose from the following makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Mini facials
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$155

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$135

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$155

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$135

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$110

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$79

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Jamie
    Jamie B. Married on 06/04/2022

Cannot recommend enough!

Angelica and her team are awesome. I had a diverse bridal party and after looking through her reviews I had a great feeling that she would be able to make each of us look beautiful. I did the trail which I’m so thankful for because we had time to talk and meet one on one. I love her. She’s laid back and cool. The night before my wedding I didn’t sleep a wink. My eyes were blood shot red and I was exhausted when she arrived. As soon as I saw her I was at ease and instantly realized hey it’s your wedding day be happy! I have thick thick hair, some people had fine thin hair, one of my bridesmaids had sew in hair. Each looked amazing. My mother has never had her makeup done and was so against it and ended up asking hey can she do my hair too? Honestly I cannot recommend her and her team enough.
  • Michelle
    Michelle H. Married on 03/09/2022

Totally amazing!

They showed up on time and very professional. She was able to recreate the hairstyle i requested and my makeup was flawless. I cannot thank them enough for making my day so special. I would highly recommend them .

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

9 photos · 11/07/2021

Deals

Angelica Chrysler Hair + Makeup Artist 1
Discount

20% OFF for Brides Ready to have an In Person Hair and/or Makeup Consultation/Trial/Preview.

*We put a Soft Hold on your date until you are ready to sign your contract & put down your non-refundable deposit (put towards your total balance).

Angelica Chrysler Hair + Makeup Artist 2
Discount
Devoted 2 Bridal appreciates your service and would like to offer 10% off for hair and makeup services for bridal size parties of 3 or more on your wedding day, with proof of military ID from either the bride or groom only!! Please give us a call for your special package pricing!! Thank you!! *Does not include add ons or travel fee

Orlando Orlando, FL, 32801, 370
407-446-8208
Location of (Angelica Chrysler Hair + Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding