Historical Wedding Venue located in Malabar, 10 minutes south of Melbourne, East Coast of Central Florida.
We are the LARGEST HISTORIC VENUE in Brevard County with indoor, AC/heated space for up to 150 of your guests and the ONLY VENUE that offers a dedicated indoor ceremony space under air, making YEAR ROUND events possible. With our exclusive WEATHER CONTINGENCY PLAN, you can rest easy knowing you and your guests will be comfortable on any date you choose.
Built in 1927 as the original two-room School House in Brevard County, this historical wedding venue built in the Collegiate Gothic architectural style (like Harvard University) features soaring ceilings, open airy spaces, plentiful original windows providing beautiful natural light at all hours, polished hardwood floors and touches of elegance such as vintage chandeliers and oversized mirrors.
Hidden on 2.5 acres of manicured grounds and surrounded by 350 acres of natural Florida preserve, the Estate is completely private and exclusive. The venue is named after the mature Banyan Tree that graces the property - Banyan trees are also known as the Tree of Life, representing immortality and considered "God's shelter" with aerial roots and a large crown canopy.
Our elegant spaces are a perfect backdrop to wedding styles from elegant, vintage or rustic, garden or family style to formal black tie affairs.
ALL WEDDING RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Exclusive access to The Banyan Estate and 2.5 acres of manicured grounds
- Access from 11am to 11pm
- Up to 150 Guests
- White chairs and round tables, buffet tables, cocktail tables and various decorative tables and chairs
- Over 8,000 square feet of indoor air conditioned/heated space PLUS outdoor ceremony and cocktail spaces
- 5 Bathrooms (1 ADA) and First floor is ADA accessible
- Exclusive access to Bridal Suite and Grooms Suite
- Weather Contingency Plan - if Florida's weather doesn't cooperate, we have separate indoor spaces for ceremony, cocktail and reception. We don't have to merge two event spaces into one like other venues.
- Wedding Planning Services
- Decor Package including tablecloths, napkins, plate chargers, centerpieces, greenery and various decorative signs
- Full service packages starting at $16,500 include open bar, floral design, officiant, cake/dessert, DJ and may be upgraded to include catering starting at $21,500. Ask for more details.
WEDDING VENUE RENTAL PRICES:
- Saturdays $6,500
- Friday & Sundays $5,500
- Mon-Thursday $4,500
- $1,500 to reserve your date
- Remaining balance is split into 2-3 equal payments (depending on event date), with the final payment due 30 days prior to your event
OTHER EVENTS - We also host other celebrations including birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers, anniversary parties and celebrations of life (to name a few).
- 3 Hour Event Time plus 1 hour setup and 1 hour breakdown
- Choose from ONE of our magical indoor or outdoor spaces
- $1500 (Sunday/Friday rate)
- Up to 60 guests
- Based on availability, may be reserved up to 60 days in advance
- Schedule Your Private Tour Online, by phone (321) 536-9080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reserve Your Date for $1,500
- Start Planning!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
39 User photos
Best venue we could've hoped for.
Lovely Venue, Lovely Owners
Tom helped all the ladies up and down stairs and made sure I (bride) was taken care of the whole evening. I went to hug him and my dress knocked a Moscow mule to the floor and shattered a glass all over the floor, me, Tom, and a 100 year old desk. Tom rushed to clean it up and somehow did not yell at me for probably ruining a precious antique.
They were super responsive and helpful the entire time!
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements3 Endorsements
We so grateful to get to work at this lovely venue and to get to work with the great people who run it!
The Banyan Estate is an absolute gem! The owners are incredibly helpful & passionate and the venue itself is absolutely stunning! Light pours through the massive windows making it an ideal location for portraits. It possesses a distinct historic charm with updated amenities. I would highly recommend the Banyan Estate to anyone looking for a classic yet unique venue for their wedding day.
Beautiful venue. Awesome people to work with.
Would you like to visit?
The Banyan Estate frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Set Up
- Cake Cutting
- Wedding Cake
- House Liquor
- House Wine
- Historic Building
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Liability Insurance
- Outside Vendors
- Pet Friendly
- Dance Floor