Banyan Estate Reviews

Banyan Estate 6
Banyan Estate 7

Erica · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing venue

We recently held our wedding and recention at the Banyan Estate (2/23/19) and we couldn’t have picked a better place. The owners, Tom and Joanne are fabulous and really get into the planning process and work with you to make your day extra special. We were married outside in the back by the Banyan tree, held the reception in the pavilion, cocktail hour in the beautifully renovated lobby and the bridal party got ready upstairs in the gorgeous loft with big windows and tons of natural lighting (great for make up and photos!) It was our perfect day! We loved working with Tom and Joanne and we highly recommend the Banyan Estate if you want elegance and professionalism without the high price!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Banyan Estate 14
    Banyan Estate 15
    Banyan Estate 16

Kailee · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent service as usual

As an event space, Banyan Tree Estates is a beautiful and versatile venue that can easily accompdate a ceremony and reception no matter what the weather is. Our theme was vintage travel, and Banyan was the perfect backdrop. Unlike other venues, we felt like Tom and Joanne, truly cared about your day and our party. They were involved in every step of the process, and made our day very special.

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Banyan Estate 17
    Banyan Estate 18
    Banyan Estate 19
    Banyan Estate 20
    Banyan Estate 21

Kaci · Married on 01/26/2019

Dream wedding

I cannot say enough great things about Tom and Joanne and the Banyan Estate! From the very first day when we toured the property, it was clear this was where we wanted our dream wedding to take place. The owners were open to allowing us to make the space truly our own with a lot of our own decor and vendors. They worked closely with my planner and helped the day run so smoothly. The multiple rooms allowed our larger guest count to freely mingle in the space and still feel a part of the action. The grounds are kept perfect and became the best backdrop for all of our group photos. I couldn’t have pictured a more perfect setting for my dream wedding and we are forever grateful to them!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Banyan Estate 22
    Banyan Estate 23
    Banyan Estate 24

Mark Ingram · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Place

Great setting and great people to work with. Guests described the environment as "very classy" and we found the overall planning experience smooth and non-stressful.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Banyan Estate's reply:

Thank you Mark. We really enjoyed hosting your wedding. We also appreciated working with you and Sarah and seeing your wedding plans come to life.

Nicolette · Married on 11/04/2018

Banyan Estate

Tom and Joanne are equally as charming as this breathtaking venue! They are truly there for the client and want to create your perfect day. I booked The Banyan without taking a second glance at any other venue because of the simply elegant beauty and history it holds. I would recommend this venue to anyone with any style because you can truly make it your own!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Banyan Estate's reply:

Nicolette, You and your family are very special to us. Thanks you for allowing us to host your wedding. You and Eric are such a loving couple and we are honored to have been part of your special day.

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2018

Our beautiful day

Our wedding was October 20, 2018. All I can say is it was an amazing day! Banyan Estate was the first and only place we looked at. We knew right away that this was the place to have our wedding. The natural beauty of Banyan is what drew us to have our wedding there along with Joanne and Tom. We booked with Banyan around July of 2017 and throughout the whole process and time, Joanne and Tom were amazing to work with. They worked so hard the day of our wedding and to see their interaction with our guests/family was delightful. I think at one point during our reception, I remember seeing Tom standing by the steps offering a hand to those coming down the steps who had there meals in hand. They were both very helpful and kind. We can't thank them enough for making our day special.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Banyan Estate's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline. We thoroughly enjoyed hosting your wedding. It was such a special day and is filled with wonderful memories.

Angela · Married on 04/06/2018

Joana was amazing she has a beautiful venue. Thank you so much for helping me set up and break down.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Banyan Estate's reply:

We wish you and Eric the Best!!!

Sharon · Married on 03/24/2018

Our daughter’s wedding at The Banyan was magical. Joanne and Tom are great to work with.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Banyan Estate's reply:

We so enjoyed hosting your family and friends

Rebecka · Married on 02/17/2018

Joann and her husband made my wedding more than I ever thought it could be what a beautiful venue and a beautiful couple. I would recommend the banyan to all my friends and family for future events. And who knows maybe I can hold an anniversary there in the future. What a beautiful great venue!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Banyan Estate's reply:

We had such a fun time hosting your wedding day Best wishes

Elizabeth · Married on 12/15/2017

Joanne was always so nice and always answered all my questions with a smile. She was beyond gracious to make sure that everything was just right for our daughter’s wedding! Tom was so helpful, too!! Banyan was the best place to have our daughter’s wedding! It is an exceptional and beautiful venue! Definitely recommend having your beautiful wedding at Banyan Estate. Everything about Banyan is gorgeous!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Abby · Married on 12/10/2017

Joanne & Tom Murdoch are true profressionals and really care about their space and clients. We booked the Banyan without even looking at other venues - that's how confident we were in knowing that's where we were meant to get married. The space is huge for the value and what we loved about it was that it is so beautiful on its on own, you don't need to do much decoration. Our vintage-vibe wedding was a dream and in large part, it is due to the beauty of the space and the positive experience we had with the owners. There's no space like this in Brevard, FL! Truly magical.

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Banyan Estate 30
    Banyan Estate 31
    Banyan Estate 32

Banyan Estate's reply:

Thanks Abby, we so enjoyed hosting your wedding. Love and happiness to you and Logan.

Andrea · Married on 11/18/2017

The Banyan Estate is absolutely breathtaking. We loved how light and airy the Pavillion was. We loved how we could organize the space to make it exactly what we wanted. We had beautiful weather for our wedding and we were able to put the dance floor outside on the patio. They also recently put in market lighting on the patio. We also used the outdoor space for games: Jenga, Cornhole, Kerplunk, and Putt-Putt. This venue offers so much and you can be very creative with the space. Also, Joanne and Tom (the owners) were amazing. When the wedding party arrived at the Banyan some of the kiddos were getting a little fussy, Tom and Joanne jumped right in to help get the kids some food and settled in, which also gave the parents a chance to take some wedding party photos and regroup before the wedding party introduction. It was a wonderful day!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Banyan Estate 33

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Dealing with The Banyan Estate was an incredible experience. They were so flexible and accommodating. Not only is the venue incredible but the owners are equally as incredible! They are so responsive and so willing and truly invested in making the wedding day or event perfect.

I feel they went above and beyond for us and would highly highly recommend their amazing venue to anyone. They take tremendous pride in every inch of their venue space.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Laura · Married on 07/14/2017

My daughter got married at the Banyan Estates last week and I must say Tom and Joanne were absolutely fabulous to work with in the planning of our event. They made some terrific recommendations and were very helpful the day of. I would highly recommend Banyan as a venue for any event.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Nat · Married on 01/01/2017

I love this venue! It is everything I didn't know I needed. Young, chic, and elegant. The service is professional and every last detail was taken care of. Banyan Estate is highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Cedar · Married on 11/08/2016

What a stunning venue that is a historic blank canvas for any type of wedding. Finding indoor space that has such charm & character is next to impossible. Is also just a quick drive from Orlando which allows guests the options to stay on the coast or in the city. It's well worth the money to pay for the flexibility of choosing your own vendors that fit you needs. Definitely schedule a visit & you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Karen · Married on 10/22/2016

We held my daughter's wedding at the Banyan Estate and it could not have been more beautiful. The historic building has been restored to reflect Southern grace and charm, shiny wood floors, twinkling chandeliers and long windows were just a few of the attributes of the Estate. Joanne and Tom Murdoch were nothing but accommodating. I highly recommend the Banyan Estate for any event.

Sent on 11/14/2016

jessa · Married on 04/22/2016

The Banyan worked with me from the time I looked at the venue as a prospect, to the time we packed up our things after our event. The owners are incredible down to earth and genuine and were able to answer all of my questions, were completely flexible with my timeline and schedule and were just such a breeze to work with. The venue itself is absolutely breath taking. It's structure is aged in the best kind of way creating a timeless, classic aesthetic that applies to any style & event. Our pictures turned out absolutely wonderful because of how much natural light the schoolhouse brings in. I would recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for a "WOW!" factor. To any business, any bride or family looking to throw a party that is unforgettable-- this is the place for you.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Banyan Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We so enjoyed working with you.

Jessie · Married on 11/04/2017

Banyan Estates is an amazing place to have your wedding. I knew right away it was the place for us. Tom and Joanne are amazing and are willing to work with whatever you vision is!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2017

I cannot say enough great things about the Banyan Estate!

When I inquired about my wedding availability (10/15/17), not only did I get a response by the end of the day, it was from someone I knew (side note: many years ago, I played volleyball with Tom & Joanne's daughter and they remembered me)! We all wanted to make the day as special as possible, but they really put their best efforts with all of their couples.

All throughout the process, Tom and Joanne were extremely helpful and responsive. We asked so many questions and they had an answer for everything. In the days prior to the wedding, Joanne and I talked at least once a day to make sure everything was being set up the way we would like it.

On the day of the wedding, everything was already in motion for being set up by Tom, Joanne, and our planner, Jackie. All we had to do was show up and have a great time! Everything exceeded expectations - the lawn was perfectly cut, the inside was clean & sparkling, and the assisted parking team was on point.

All in all, it's almost two months later and I still think about the wedding every single day. I can't get over how well-put together everything was and how much love was in the building all evening. Thank you, Tom and Joanne! <3

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Banyan Estate 38
    Banyan Estate 39
    Banyan Estate 40

Banyan Estate's reply:

We so enjoyed hosting this wedding! Kelly and Andrew are such a great couple and their families are wonderful.

Cindy · Married on 12/02/2017

3.2
      3.5
      3.5

The Banyan Estate was a beautiful venue for a wedding!

Sent on 01/28/2018