Jessica Leigh Photography

Orlando, FL View map
$1,935 Most Popular Price

$1,935 Most Popular Price

Even in these modern times, there is still a lot of value in a good, solid, classic image. However, there is also a lot to be said for the excitement of capturing the spontaneous, having fun, approaching things from a different angle, and chasing little magical rays of light to one's heart's content! We hope to strike a balance between the two by providing you with beautiful classic images as well as photos with more personality, magic, and that little something special...without breaking the bank. I hope you take a moment to browse our galleries and see if anything speaks to you. If it does, then please give us a shout! We'd love to talk to you about your vision for your wedding.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,935

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

• Marissa
    Marissa W. Married on 11/07/2021

Hire Jessica!

We are so glad we hired Jessica! She is so down to earth and effortless to work with. She made our wedding day go smooth, I didn't have to worry at all about what she was doing. Our photos turned out amazing and we get a ton of compliments!
    Courtney P. Married on 01/23/2021

Jessica is phenomenal

While I was looking for a photographer for my now husband and I’s wedding I was a little overwhelmed to say the least, I had never had professional photos taken of myself or an event and wasn’t sure where to start, it was also scary as I live in Saint Petersburg and we were getting married in Orlando so I would not be able to meet her until the day of. After looking through countless photographers who were in the Orlando area I stumbled upon Jessica. What I LOVE is that the pictures still look very natural without all of the other unnecessary edits. I remember seeing photos of a sky that didn’t look real or a beam of light randomly shooting out from other photographers, with Jessica she had none of that, I booked her right away! On the wedding day she was so super nice and went above and beyond to get the perfect shots! We have already received some of the photos and they are so beautiful. Jessica is an amazing talented photographer and you won’t be disappointed!
  • Skylar
    Skylar Married on 09/05/2020

Book her NOW!!!

Jessica is absolutely amazing in every way. She’s so easy to communicate with, so efficient (really great day of), and completely professional. My husband HATES photos...He takes 3 then the rest are silly. Jessica was able to engage him, “control” him, and capture beautiful moments between us. I want to be clear though, she never took his personality out of the experience. Kyle actually looked forward to her capturing our wedding. She cruised through all the family photos and made sure we checked everything on our list. She’s stealthy, she’s quick, she’s a great asset to any team!! Plus, she had a teaser album to us in less than a week! I am so impressed❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

Jessica Leigh Photography Price Rates

Orlando, 32806
3219485470
Location of (Jessica Leigh Photography)

Jessica Leigh Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jessica Leigh Photography include in the starting price?

Jessica Leigh Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jessica Leigh Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jessica Leigh Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Jessica Leigh Photography offer?

Jessica Leigh Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jessica Leigh Photography offer?

Jessica Leigh Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Jessica Leigh Photography offer for wedding events?

Jessica Leigh Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jessica Leigh Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jessica Leigh Photography is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding