Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Celebrations by Tori
  • Makena Weddings
  • Your Aloha Wedding Company, Inc.
  • Kahiapo Talent Weddings

97 Reviews for Aloha Maui Dream Weddings

• Meaghan

Meaghan T. · Getting married on 03/03/2022

Everything I Dreamed

My (now) husband and I decided a long time ago that we wanted to elope. During the Fall of 2020, we booked a trip to Maui, and I so casually said, "Let's elope on the island." He said sure!!! Then began the booking process... I went through several sites looking for an elopement package that felt authentic and reasonably priced. This landed me on the Aloha Maui Dream Weddings page. I was able to text the owner and ask ALL of my questions. There were so many "add-ons," locations, and Covid concerns. One of Darci's first questions to me was, "Do you trust me?" Well... I only knew this woman for a short time, but she beautifully answered all of my questions and relieved my stress, so yes, I told her I trusted her. This was all she needed. She kicked it into gear with modifying my perfect elopement (we had 3 friends attend). She chose the perfect beach (White Rock Beach) for my evening wedding, as well as she handpicked an amazing spiritual reverend (Rev. Kuya) for the ceremony. The evening could not have been more perfect. I felt absolutely no stress at all with Darci as my gal!

Aside from wedding details and planning, Darci would text me pictures of the weather when we were still on the mainland and flooding was taking place in Maui. She would text me the week before we left making sure we had all of our paperwork in order. She texted me the day we arrived wishing us fun adventures. She even texted me pictures of sunburn relief when she found out I ha been at the pool the day before my wedding(:

Darci made the entire experience so personal. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to have a special, stress-free event on the island!!

Sent on 03/21/2021

Aloha Maui Dream Weddings's reply:

I am so happy to have met you both! I’m really glad you all had such a wonderful trip. You have Ohana on Maui for life so if you need help during a future trip, feel free to reach out! Mahalo e Aloha!
  • Alisha

Alisha P. · Married on 04/13/2021

STOP RIGHT HERE! Aloha Maui Dream Weddings IS it!

Look no further! I promise you it does not get better than Aloha Maui Dream Weddings!! Darci, Penny, and the rest of the wedding team are the definition of a dream team! Our wedding was rescheduled due to the pandemic. We weren't really sure how if it would work out this year but it did and it the whole experience exceeded our expectations. Darci and Penny kept in contact with us throughout the year checking in and giving updates. It was great using that time to build a foundation of trust. They really care about their clients and it shows! When the date got closer they were so helpful in reminding us about testing, coordinating with the State of Hawaii to get our marriage license, providing any recommendations during our stay in Maui, checking in on me on the morning of our ceremony, and reminded us to not forget the rings and license docs before we headed out the door. They were thoughtful and we really appreciated how communicative they were. Kuya married us and Ian was our photographer and those two were a hit! They worked so beautifully together and the ceremony just flowed and was stress free the entire time. It was absolutely perfect! Right after Kuya left the beach he submitted our license paperwork and we received an email that it was already filed. I figured it would take a day or 2. We were promised our photo packet within 3-4 weeks. NOPE! No waiting there either! We received them 6 days later. Our WHOLE experience through a pandemic and all was top notch and exceeded our expectations. Aloha Maui Dream Weddings really work hard and create relaxing, stress free, and beautiful dream weddings. Ours was nothing less than perfect! I am so grateful we chose them to be part of our big day! Honestly you will not find better service, photography, attention to detail, or care from another business like them. They lead with love and are amazing at what they do. Ohana for life!! ❤❤❤ Thank you Darci, Penny, Kuya, and Ian--- we are forever grateful to have had the opportunity to have this amazing experience with you.

Sent on 04/19/2021

Aloha Maui Dream Weddings's reply:

Mahalo nui loa! On behalf of my team, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and look forward to welcoming you to Maui again! Until then, aloha!

Kimberly A. · Married on 02/27/2021

The most beautiful, spectacular memories of our life

For me and my husband, this was the most magical experience for us and to share it with Darci and Penny, was truly like a part of our family was there. I got to know Darci through only phone communication, when I finally meet her a few days before the wedding, it solidified for me what a good soul she is. We were also lucky to get to meet Penny at that time too, by the time the ceremony came, it was so sweet to have them both there. Penny of course did all the editing of our pictures and man , she and the photographer were able to capture the emotions we were feeling that beautiful evening, as the sun was setting .and we were professing our love. The pictures are amazing. This company is Darci’s heart and soul and it reflects in every action and movement she makes, in order to make your wedding day as special as you want it to be. I had to go on blind trust that someone would help make my special day just the way I wanted. And that she did. She listened to everything I wanted and gave advice and commentary exactly when needed. This is Darci’s passion and there is nothing she won’t do to allow you to feel and experience your special day. I feel very lucky I had Her to be able to put our most precious day together for us and that pretty much everything was done before We even got off the plane. Everything was perfect. If your reading this review , I truly hope you choose Aloha Maui dream weddings for your special day because they, Darci, Penny and the whole team, honestly go out of their way to give you your wedding that you dream of. I am so happy and feel so blessed that they are a part of our memories for our most precious day that we will cherish forever.
    Ps- you want to do the Hawaiian ceremony rituals, they absolutely make the ceremony! We are so so happy we did.

Sent on 03/26/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Aloha Maui Dream Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Kihei, 96753 See on map
    Location of (Aloha Maui Dream Weddings)