Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

About Penny Palmer Photography

When asked about their style, Penny quotes, “We try to push the limits for our clients and that says a lot about our studio and the overall experience our clients have with us. Today’s bride and groom don’t want their parents’ pictures. They want images that are reflective of their personalities and that are unique to them.”

Follow Penny Palmer Photography on

img7221
fa0920ac9bec9021 1384570073232 copy of maui wedding slider
img3501 2
f9a8078
Penny Palmer Photography
copy of maui wedding slider
f9a3843

Penny Palmer Photography 7
  • Megan

Megan Hayes · Getting married on 03/05/2020

Top Notch Photos

Penny was an absolute joy to work with. Our photos are stunning. She knew just how to make the lighting work with the sunset. I wasn't sure what to expect from photos on the beach but she blew away any preconceived notions of "elopement beach photos." My husband and I couldn't just pick a limited amount of them for our package we selected... we ended up buying them all. They were all just so good!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Megan,
    Thank You so much! You two were wonderful to work with and I happy that you loved your photos.
    Mahalo Nui Loa,
    ~Penny

Christy Vastola · Married on 07/10/2019

Amazing Photos...Twice

We had our initial wedding planned by Darci and photographed by Penny and it was an amazing experience! They both were very welcoming and accommodating with every ask. We had such a connection with both Darci and Penny that when our 5 year anniversary rolled around we didn't think twice to reach out to them to capture the special moment again for us!

They are both the utmost of professionals and we would recommend them to anyone looking to plan a wedding or anniversary on Maui!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Penny Palmer Photography's reply:

Mahalo Nui Loa for the nice words! You two are amazing!! Looking forward to seeing you gals again next year and Darci can take you hiking...

Carly Anne · Married on 06/10/2019

If I could do it again, I wouldn't change anything!

Penny Palmer Photography and Aloha Maui Dream Weddings were simply amazing! My fiancé and I wanted a stress-free but intimate ceremony – we got exactly that but even better than we expected! I was initially a little worried choosing someone I didn’t know/hadn’t met be a part of our day and hoped it wouldn’t feel “commercialized.” Darci really took the time to get to know us and kept me informed throughout the whole planning process. The great communication and attention to detail made a huge difference. It gave me peace of mind and I didn’t need to worry about anything. I also had some inspiration images for photos, and Penny made sure she incorporated those into her shoot. They turned out beautiful. Everything was a dream. I would 100% recommend.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Carly,
    Thank You so much for the wonderful review! It's our couples like you that make us a success.
    Mahalo,
    ~Penny

Penny Palmer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Kihei, 96753 See on map