Astoria, NY 11105 Map · Phone number

About Allison Koehler, Style and Planning

As a personal stylist, my goal is to ensure you and your spouse look your best during both your engagement shoot and on your wedding day. Together, we'll select pieces that you feel comfortable in and can be worn again. For your wedding, I'll be on hand throughout the day to assist you and your bridal party as you get dressed, as well as supervise photography portraits. I look forward to working with you!

Follow Allison Koehler, Style and Planning on

favorites 0110
july 2015 chelsea nick wedding 0005

10 Reviews for Allison Koehler, Style and Planning

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

My fiance and I were so glad we hired Allie! We found her through some google searches and we are so glad we decided to work with her. We have very different styles so I really wanted someone who could coordinate him and I for our engagement shoot in Boston and also pick outfits that worked with the New England backdrop.
    Allie was all over it and found us gorgeous looks that we felt comfortable in but also looked great. She was super responsive to my feedback when I wanted to tweak some items in our looks and made us feel comfortable enough to be honest if we didn't like something. She also gave honest feedback when an outfit wasn't working, so the whole process felt like a seamless team effort. The result was better than we could have hoped for and we can't wait to see how our pictures came out!

Victoria · Married on 10/21/2017

Allie’s the best!! I was in desperate need of a stylist for my engagement photo shoot and my wonderful photographer, Ashley Caroline, recommended her dear friend Allie to us. We are SO glad that we decided to work with her. Even my fiancé who was a bit reluctant at first was praising how wonderful Allie was after she left our session and he was thrilled that we hired her! I would consider myself to be someone who can put a great outfit together and feel confident about it, but I had a new feeling of pressure when it came to styling outfits for a professional photo shoot. My fiancé and I had never officially had our photos taken by a professional and these were going to be photos that we cherished forever and shared with family & friends. From the initial email with Allie to our big hugs before she left our apartment, she was amazing! She drove from NYC to CT for a styling session on a weekday evening that fit best with our work schedules. She was timely and well prepared. She even had a steamer in her car that she used to get all the wrinkles out of one of the shirts we selected for my fiancé to wear. Allie was open to seeing what we had in our closets as well as what outfits we were leaning towards wearing. She helped me style 2 outfits by pairing different tights, shoes, and accessories with 2 dresses I had purchased. The combinations she came up with were ones that I would not have come up with on my own. The results were perfect. She also helped my fiancé select 2 outfits that he would feel comfortable wearing but that also complimented my outfits. Her knowledge and expertise of fashion/trends were very obvious for both women & men’s apparel. She was kind, funny and made us feel so comfortable. We would recommend Allie in a heartbeat to anyone that’s in need of styling help. She gave us the confidence we needed to feel great the day of our engagement shoot! Overall, Allie was a joy to work with and we can't wait for the next opportunity :)

Amy · Married on 09/30/2017

For anyone questioning if they should have a stylist for their special day, don't think twice. My fiancé and I met Allie through our wedding photographer, and we couldn't be happier with her service. She took the time to get to know us and include us throughout the whole process. We're so appreciative of her fun and energetic spirit. She goes the extra mile to make sure everything is in the right place at the right time. We literally climbed a mountain for our engagement shoot in freezing cold weather, and she didn't complain once. She made the experience even more enjoyable. I would highly recommend her!

Allison Koehler, Style and Planning FAQ