Schone Bride

Schone Bride 1
Schone Bride 2

Jacqueline · Married on 05/29/2019

An incredible experience!

Schone Bride was a godsend!!! After 2 weeks of trying on dresses at 7 different bridal salons in Miami, 5 department stores, and traveling back home to NY to go to 3 more appointments, I FINALLY found my dress at Schone Bridal. This process had been especially taxing, since most consultants would emphasize what little time I had, pressure me to make a decision, waste time putting me in things I had specifically said I did not want (lace, sequins, buttons, cathedral trains) and nothing was just right. I wanted something simple, elegant, and timeless and had tried on a dress in Miami that seemed to fit the bill. I saw Schone had it and wanted my mom to see it. After two fruitless appointments in Manhattan, I called and Jaclyn was able to accommodate me and fit me in that day. My mother and I traveled to Brooklyn and Kaitlyn was my consultant. I instantly felt at ease in her hands. I tried on the Alyssa Kristin dress I had been thinking about and it was perfect; everything I had wanted. I finally got the emotional reaction I had been looking for and was certain I had found the dress after a long and arduous search. Three consultants took my measurements to make sure they were correct and we decided to do custom sizing so the dress fit perfectly. This was not something offered in Miami. The dress was able to be rushed in 4 WEEKS (unheard of in the bridal world) less than the price and timeframe quoted in Miami. I’m so happy I found Shone when I did. The women there are incredible. They are compassionate, attentive, experts in their field, and unsurpassed professionals. Their passion for their craft is evident in their attention to detail and kind hand when dealing with vulnerable brides. This was the fun experience I was looking for. So grateful they were able to help me and make it happen!!!

Sent on 03/02/2019

molly · Married on 10/13/2018

love them! Jaclyn is a literal lifesaver

Every bit of the Schone Bridal experience is great, even the blips! I went in for a Chantel Lauren trunk show with a set dress in mind. I was able to pick a dress within the first 30 mins! The salon experience was not overwhelming at all, the environment is confortable and beautiful. I was one of the first to purchase a Chantel Lauren dress, so there was a bit of a learning curve as we were customizing the top/bottom pairing on the hand painted dress. When the dress arrived at the salon the color was incorrect (but gorgeous none the less) but Jaclyn and the team made sure that 1) there was a clear plan to fix it 2) I didn't get stressed 3) went above and beyond to them help with alterations since the timeline of when it should have been able to be taken home kinda went out the window. I ended up with the dress of my dreams!!! Thank you Jacyln and the schone bride team!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Adina · Married on 08/25/2018

I feel incredibly fortunate to have found my dress at Schone Bride. Unlike many other bridal salons, which often included sales attendants that were more concerned with some imaginary "bridal fantasy" rather than finding a dress that really suited me, Schone Bride's staff were much more down-to-earth, with dresses that had price tags that were high, but not stratospheric. My dress was a rush and Rebecca Schoneveld's designers constructed it in record time, right next door to the shop in Brooklyn. They were also able to do my (tricky) alterations in-house, saving me time, stress, and money. Bravo!

Sent on 09/30/2018