Crystal Bridal Boutique

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website

Based in Brooklyn, New York, Crystal Bridal Boutique offers designer European-style wedding gowns. Offering ready-to-wear choices and bespoke couture, this store has options for all styles. It also carries formalwear and fashion for flower girls. The team at this boutique understands the importance of using high-quality materials in their work, and accent their fabrics with hand detailing and intricate embroidery.

Crystal Bridal Boutique offers their clients the assistance of designers and consultants, both of whom are committed to discovering what their dream dress looks like. The store works by appointment only, so you can have the dedicated attention of your consultant as you browse the stock. Some of the brands carried by this business include Pronovias and Morilee. For those who wish to create a custom gown, the team here is happy to help them choose the right style, lace, and accessories for their personal tastes. They also offer rental and alteration services, alongside jewelry, veils, and other finishing touches.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

1 User photo

Tracy L. Getting married on 01/06/2023

Truly Amazing Dress shopping Experience

My experience at Crystal Bridal Boutique was truly amazing! It was definitely worth two hours drive. From the moment you book your appointment to the day you arrive! Marina make you feel so welcomed and very comfortable to be with. You can definitely tell she loves what she do. She was so amazing, detailed, caring and made sure to assist me with all of the questions I had. She made this process so easy and really helped me figure out where I wanted to be. I SAID YES TO THE DRESS at Crystal Bridal.
    Alison S. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Best dress Shopping experience

I had the best dress shopping experience at Crystal Bridal !! It was a more relaxed and fun environment compared to some other shops. What I loved the most that my bridal consultant Gina was not pushy at all knowing my circumstances. She let me try the gowns even though she knew I already purchased a gown. I ended up buying my dream dress anyway at Crystal Bridal since they had helped me so much. Highly recommend going here, brides to be!!
    Lori S. Married on 02/05/2022

Great Staff and Seamstress!

The staff at Crystal Bridal was amazing! They helped me find my perfect dress. I also HIGHLY recommend their seamstress Julia! She has the hands of gold. She made me a custom build up that looked phenomenal. I couldn't be happier with the dress and alterations! They acceded my expectations!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

2299 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn, NY, 11223
347-370-2438
Location of (Crystal Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding