Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for Crystal Bridal Boutique

Bridesmaids (2)
Flower Girls (1)
Rentals (1)
20 Crystal Bridal Boutique Reviews

My daughter had nothing but praise for the staff at Crystal Bridal Boutique. She chose the dress she wanted and then brought me back for my approval. It was absolutely beautiful and well within her price range. Her ladies are getting their dresses there also.

Profile Picture Anna, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My sister found the perfect dress at Crystal Bridal Boutique and spoke very highly of Marina. That is why I went there for my gown also. The attention I was given was wonderful. After seeing only three different gowns I found the perfect one for me. I will be sure to recommend this boutique to my friends when it is their turn.

Profile Picture Marusya, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am very happy with the service my daughter received when she went for her bridal dress at Crystal Bridal Boutique. She came home with a big smile and a great story of how nice everyone was and how helpful. I really appreciate the extra care you gave her. I will be back for my gown next week.

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations

I would recommend Crystal Bridal Boutique to any bride who is looking for the perfect wedding dress. I found mine with their help and I love it. When I put my dress on it brought me to tears and I knew it was the one. They also were excellent in helping my bridal party and my mother is selecting their dresses. I can’t wait to see them on my wedding day and I can’t wait for my future husband to see me in my beautiful gown.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

I really liked the experience of shopping at Crystal Bridal Boutique. They have the best choice of contemporary custom gowns. The bridal consultant that helped us was the best.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found the perfect wedding dress from among a collection of all the well-known gown designers at Crystal Bridal Boutique. My mother was very pleased by the selection she made also. My wedding party is next and I am sure they will be very impressed too.

Profile Picture Marisa, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

I worked with Crystal Bridal to find my dress for my upcoming wedding. This was the third bridal salon that I visited and I feel in love after seeing a dress on the mannequin through their window. The sales associate has been extremely helpful throughout this process as I have made quite a bit of alterations. They have been a pleasure to work with and I hope to work with them again for other special occasions.

Profile Picture User5461404, 1+ year ago, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations

I searched for my dress for weeks in every bridal shop in the area. When I finally got to Crystal Bridal Boutique in Brooklyn I found my dress immediately. Marina knew exactly what I was looking for and as soon as I tried it on I knew it was the one. I wish I had come here first.

Profile Picture Erika, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at Crystal Bridal was wonderful when I selected my gown. The consultant was very intuitive when it came to understanding when it came to the look that I wanted. She also helped my Mom find the perfect mother of the bride dress. I would recommend Crystal Bridal to any bride before she goes anywhere else.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Rentals

When my bridal party went with me to Crystal Bridal they were all very impressed with the attention given to them by Maryna and her staff. I had already selected my dress the week before and left it to her to offer some selections. They all agreed on the second dress they were shown in the pale yellow color that I had chosen. I never thought that I could get all these girls to agree that quickly. Maryna really helped make it happen.

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Crystal Bridal Boutique has the best selection of wedding gowns anywhere in the New York area. I had been to several others before I went here and there was no comparison. I love the gown that they found for me and my bridesmaids are very happy with their choice of dresses too. They will all be future customers I am sure.

Profile Picture Milana, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations

The girls at Crystal Bridal Boutique were wonderful when we went for our dresses. They found the perfect dress for me, my mother and all the girls. I thought it would be so difficult but they made it a breeze.

Profile Picture Jess, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Bridal Gowns

I had a wonderful experience at this store. They were welcoming and attentive to my needs. I have been searching for a dress that says ME since last year and I stumbled upon this store. They are very professional and were willing to accommodate my schedule. I would recommend Crystal Bridal Boutique to all future brides.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Natasha, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My daughter came here to select her dress and find the dresses for her ladies. She had nothing but good things to say about the service and selection. I was with her to find my dress and I feel the same way. Everyone was so helpful. I would recommend this bridal shop to all my friends who have unmarried daughters for their future weddings.

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Maryna at Crystal Bridal was excellent in knowing exactly what I wanted in a wedding dress. She was very considerate and not pushy in the least. I am ecstatic about the dress we picked out. She also added some great accessories.

Profile Picture User6281891, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Crystal Bridal has a beautiful selection of quality wedding dresses. Maryna was great and made my dress shopping experience very pleasant. I got stuck at work past the store hours, but Maryna waited for me! I'm so happy my friend recommended Crystal bridal, because I was starting to lose hope.

Thank you for helping me find my dream dress, Maryna!! My fiancé is going to cry when he sees me walk down the aisle! I'll definitely send you pictures!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heba, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I just got my dress at Crystal Bridal and I love it. The staff was very attentive and pleasant, they helped me pick my dress, my bridesmaid dresses, accessories, flower girls... ! I particularly appreciated the fact that it stays open late even during the week ends. I would recommend it to everyone.

Profile Picture User5123441, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Crystal Bridal Boutique on Ave U in Brooklyn is the best wedding dress and accessories store I have visited in the last six month. As a bride to be I was desperate to find the dress of my dream, and not only for me. My mother was able to find the dress for her as well, and that was easy. So, let me tell you why I am so grateful and appreciate the help of the owner Marina. First, I was referred there by my friend who also bought a wedding dress at Crystal Bridal, who told me that there is a great choice of dresses from Europe and the waiting time for the dress was about one and half month. I decided to check it out. The variety of dresses was amazing, I picked six dresses to try on, and Marina took her time to help me with my decision, she was very gentle, wise and skillful in the bridal fashion . Marina has a great personality, and I am happy I stopped there. I can't not to mention that there is a great choice of bridal accessories, including hair bands, earrings, bracelets, champagne glasses, garters and ring pillows. In other words, the Crystal Bridal Boutique is a one stop for everything a bride need, and I highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Oksana, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Crystal bridal boutique is a great place to get a PERFECT bridal gown. I had an amazing experience shopping there not only for myself but for my 4 bridesmaids. In one stop I found what I exactly was looking for: the dress, jewelry, and bridesmaids dress. Marina took her time to help me with my choice, and she was right. I have got thousands of compliments on my dress on my wedding. Also, there are so many gorgeous dresses, it was even hard to pick the best among the four dresses I fell in love with, all of them were amazing. I definitely recommend everybody to go there, it worth it 100%

Profile Picture Ksenechka, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What a pleasure! I had a great experience shopping for myself & my bridal party at Crystal Bridal, and what I loved most was that they made me feel special every step of the way. I originally came in with my mom, without an appointment, just to see if there was any availability, to my surprise, they were able to do my consultation right then and there. The sales consultant was very professional and good at picking dresses that catered to my taste and like. I came in with a particular idea in my head, but unfortunately still had a budget to stick to, but found many options that were within my price range. the consultant gave me plenty of opportunities to explain my vision, and she chimed in where needed and made my mom & I feel very comfortable (it wasn’t pushy at all like a lot of the other places I had visited in the past).
There were so many dresses to choose from that I thought to myself - how do you just choose one? That’s why I choose 2 dresses, I wore one for the ceremony and one to the reception. I also ended up coming back with my bridesmaids, and we ordered beautiful dresses for the girls, and my mom’s dress as well as my headpiece, earrings, and bracelet. My dresses were lovely, and I loved every single detail about them. The alterations were done without a problem, I came in for an initial alteration, and then a final one a few days before I picked everything up. The treatment from the staff was great. Overall, my experience at Crystal Bridal was fantastic. The staff looks like they’re happy to be there, and they’re very helpful & patient, and definitely know what they’re doing.

Profile Picture User2168540, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews