Bridal Styles Boutique

Brooklyn, NY View map

Bridal Styles Boutique is a bridal accessory showroom in New York City where you will find headpieces, veils and jewelry. The boutique has helped brides find beautiful finishing touches for their wedding looks for more than 25 years. At the boutique, personal attention is the priority. With your vision in mind, the staff will provide guidance to help you choose accessories that match your gown and showcase your personality. You will find more than 450 styles on display — some from the world's leading bridal accessory designers and some that are exclusive to Bridal Styles Boutique — ranging from classic and simple to glamorous. Owners Edward and Elaine Spivak were known for creating unique bridal headpieces years before they decided to open Bridal Styles Boutique. In 1988, they received an invitation to design for some prestigious bridal salons. By 1994, they saw a rapid increase in demand for their creations and decided to open the boutique.

Items available at Bridal Styles Boutique include hair accessories, veils and jewelry. For those who can't visit the New York boutique, Bridal Styles Boutique also has an online jewelry store.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

Natalie D. Married on 08/22/2021

The best in the biz

The quality, sparkle and shine of BridalStyles pieces are unmatched, just like their customer service. Thank you Elaine & Edward for helping me choose my piece and completing my wedding look!

• Alexis
    Alexis M. Married on 04/09/2021

Thank you for my Gorgeous Wedding Headpiece!

I saw a picture of a headpiece that I fell in love with from Bridal Styles Boutique. From the moment I reached out to them they were AMAZING! They were SO helpful and all of their pieces were gorgeous !! I tried on the piece that I saw and instantly fell in love and knew that was the one I wanted to wear on my wedding day. They shipped it to me and it came in a beautiful little box. It was so stunning I didn’t want to take it off! I got so many compliments on it ! Thank you so much for all of your help and amazing service.
  • Monica
    Monica D. Married on 03/26/2021

Beautiful headpieces

They have the best selection for your wedding day headpiece and jewelry. The store is breathtaking with one of a kind work. The service is great and very helpful. They worked with pictures of my dress to help me make the best selections. I wish I could wear my headpiece everyday!!! SO STUNNING!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

130 photos · 05/27/2019
  • Luis & Johanna
    38 photos · 11/25/2016

Simply Couture Simply Couture Wedding Planners

Bridal Styles has beautiful head pieces, and really great prices along with a friendly Staff!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Bridal Styles Boutique to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

Photo FX Studio Photo FX Studio Wedding Photographers

I had a privileged to photograph Bridal Style's 2010 collection and was blown away by the quality and design of their new pieces. My fiancé had her eye on a few and I'm looking forward to see the final touch by Bridal Style. The owners are a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to all my Brides.

905 Avenue U Brooklyn, 11223

We are open Tuesday 11:30 -7:00 Wednesday 11:30 -7:00 Thursday 11:30 -8:00 Friday 11:30 -7:00 Saturday 11:30 -6:00 Closed Sunday and Monday during the summer.
Location of (Bridal Styles Boutique)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding