905 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY 11223 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Bridal Styles Boutique

Bridal Styles Boutique is a bridal accessory showroom in New York City where you will find headpieces, veils and jewelry. The boutique has helped brides find beautiful finishing touches for their wedding looks for more than 25 years. At the boutique, personal attention is the priority. With your vision in mind, the staff will provide guidance to help you choose accessories that match your gown and showcase your personality. You will find more than 450 styles on display — some from the world's leading bridal accessory designers and some that are exclusive to Bridal Styles Boutique — ranging from classic and simple to glamorous. Owners Edward and Elaine Spivak were known for creating unique bridal headpieces years before they decided to open Bridal Styles Boutique. In 1988, they received an invitation to design for some prestigious bridal salons. By 1994, they saw a rapid increase in demand for their creations and decided to open the boutique.

Items available at Bridal Styles Boutique include hair accessories, veils and jewelry. For those who can't visit the New York boutique, Bridal Styles Boutique also has an online jewelry store.

Follow Bridal Styles Boutique on
46isabella975fixed
391481495eafixed
101003lievfinb1100fixed
Bridal Styles Boutique
A band of delicate swirls, embellished with different size Swaroski crystal stones.
Large silk rose comb with feather accents with Russian tule blusher
Large silk rose comb with feather accents with Russian tule blusher
Silver wave headband with delicate Swarovski crystals
Silver wave headband with delicate Swarovski crystals
Custom band embellished with Swarovski marquis stones
Custom band embellished with Swarovski marquis stones
Alternating wave band with different size Swarovski crystal stones
Alternating wave band with different size Swarovski crystal stones
Crystal stone design band with delicate ribbons extending to the back and under hairdo.
Marquis and round Swarovski stones on flower  shaped band
Marquis and round Swarovski stones on flower shaped band
Round and Marquis crystal stones on thick band, can also be worn as a crown.
Round and Marquis crystal stones on thick band, can also be worn as a crown.
bridal headpiece by www.BridalStylesBoutique.com

• Videos 1

150 Reviews for Bridal Styles Boutique

• I

Ilona · Married on 10/14/2018

Bridal Styles Boutique is the best game in town. Eddie is genius - he has amazing vision and immediately knows what will look good with your hair, face, body, dress, personality and style, all in one. The pieces are extremely couture yet well priced. My sister got an amazing crown and veil from him for her wedding. The second she put on the head piece, her face changed. She looked gorgeous! Now I will be using Bridal Styles Boutique for my wedding.

Also, not only are the pieces amazing, high end and couture, the service is great! Dont consider anyone else!

• Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot recommend Bridal Styles enough. Elaine (who I called Saint Elaine!) was so amazing. I have never met someone who cared so much about the happiness of their client. I had originally gone to the Sample Sale in July and picked out a headpiece. However, after thinking about it for a few days and looking through my photos, I began to second guess my choice. I contacted Elaine through instagram and we spoke all hours of the day and night for weeks. Elaine sent me photos of other headpieces I may like and anything I inquired about she answered immediately. She truly went above and beyond to make sure I made the right choice and was happy. After over a month of going back and forth, and going back to the store twice, we finally came up with a solution and my perfect headpiece was made less than two weeks before my wedding. I received SO many compliments on how beautiful my headpiece was, but most importantly I felt more beautiful than ever. I HIGHLY recommend Bridal Styles, not only because they have the most beautiful headpieces I have ever seen, but because they truly care about their product and the happiness of their customers. Elaine, I can't thank you enough for all of your patience and help during this process. You truly cared about my happiness and wanted to make sure I was making the right decision. I would've never been able to create my perfect headpiece without you!!!!! Thank you again to Bridal Styles for creating my dream headpiece!!!!

Bridal Styles Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• Simply Couture
    Simply Couture Wedding Planners

Bridal Styles has beautiful head pieces, and really great prices along with a friendly Staff!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Bridal Styles Boutique to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• Photo FX Studio
    Photo FX Studio Wedding Photographers

I had a privileged to photograph Bridal Style's 2010 collection and was blown away by the quality and design of their new pieces. My fiancé had her eye on a few and I'm looking forward to see the final touch by Bridal Style. The owners are a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to all my Brides.

• 905 Avenue U Brooklyn, NY 11223 See on map
    718-310-3820 (Phone number)
    We are open Tuesday 11:30 -7:00 Wednesday 11:30 -7:00 Thursday 11:30 -8:00 Friday 11:30 -7:00 Saturday 11:30 -6:00 Closed Sunday and Monday during the summer.