148 Reviews for Bridal Styles Boutique

Bride (3)
Customization (2)
Jewelry (2)
148 Bridal Styles Boutique Reviews

Bridal Styles Boutique is the best game in town. Eddie is genius - he has amazing vision and immediately knows what will look good with your hair, face, body, dress, personality and style, all in one. The pieces are extremely couture yet well priced. My sister got an amazing crown and veil from him for her wedding. The second she put on the head piece, her face changed. She looked gorgeous! Now I will be using Bridal Styles Boutique for my wedding.

Also, not only are the pieces amazing, high end and couture, the service is great! Dont consider anyone else!

Profile Picture Ilona, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

A few of my bridesmaids and I traveled from Washington, DC, up to Brooklyn to purchase a headpiece for my upcoming wedding in December. It was TRULY a pleasure visiting this boutique. The customer service we received was phenomenal! The staff took time with me and my bridesmaids to ensure I was completely satisfied. Not only did I purchase a headpiece, but I purchased earrings and a necklace as well. My headpiece is VERY versatile, and the rep that helped me, showed me several ways to wear it. If you're getting married and in search of a head piece that's sure to 'turn heads,' Bridal Styles Boutique is well worth the visit!

Profile Picture J, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely LOVED going to bridal styles. They helped me pick the best headpiece and jewelry for the best day ever!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I had the wonderful experience of visiting their store in New York on my visit there from Trinidad to purchase my dress and accessories for my wedding. The young lady that assisted me with choosing my head piece was so lovely the set up of the Boutique is so beautiful so hard to choose.
I just love my rose gold pieces they complemented and completed my look. Thank you again for being a part of my big day!

Photo for Bridal Styles Boutique Review - My mom adding the final touches
Profile Picture Santashia, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding was 8/31/17. I went to bridalstyles in October meeting Senada who did my hair for my wedding day. With the help from the staff and Senada I picked a perfect headpiece and a bracket and matching earrings. It was such a nerve racking process and they were super patient with me choosing the perfect set. I highly recomend them for bridal needs. They have ALL accessories there. Everything handmade and you can even get custom work done. Don’t be hesitant because it looks SO high end the prices for what your getting are literally amazing. So reasonable everyone will be able to find something under their budget! thank you bridalstyles!!!

Love a happy bride Gabriela Cerda

Profile Picture Gabriela , 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Bridal Styles Boutique in Brooklyn is a must for all of your Bridal accessories! I couldn't be happier with the service I received here. Everyone was so pleasant to work with. My custom bridal headpiece and jewelry came out stunning! From now on this is the only place I will ever go to for jewelry. My wedding day I received countless compliments on my headpiece. It was exactly what I dreamed of and more! I highly recommend every bride to just simply walk into this Boutique. Trust me you won't regret it. Everything in here reminds me of what a fairytale wedding really stands for. Sparkle, diamonds and Swarovski everywhere you turn. You'll just fall in love with something. And if you don't.. guess what.. They can create it for you. Thank you Bridal Styles!!

Profile Picture Danielle , 10/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful experience. A few acquaintances had told me about Bridal Styles but I since I have some time I didn't intend on going for another couple of months. While shopping for a mother of the bride dress, we passed by the boutique and decided to stop in and see if anyone was available to help us. The owner was absolutely lovely. We didn't have an appointment but he took his time assisting us. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, or if I even wanted a headpiece at all, but he started by looking at a photo of my dress, making suggestions and letting me try on any hairpiece I wanted. I didn't feel rushed or pressured. I ultimately chose a beautiful comb that gave me enough sparkle without overwhelming me--but I must tell you the ENTIRE store sparkles. If it suited my personal style I would absolutely have picked up one of the many gorgeous tiaras or headbands on display. I was blown away by the owners professionalism, patience and assistance. I also purchased a beautiful pair of earrings and bracelet to complement my headpiece and I can't wait to have them all in hand. Would 1000% recommend this vendor. Hands down.

Profile Picture Francesca, 9/23/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry

The selection is stunning and the staff was incredibly helpful

Profile Picture Anna, 6/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered a tiara from here, because none of the them I saw at the typical wedding stores had what I was looking for. I saw this company on Instagram asked for their email and they were SOOOO helpful, responsive, and patient that it was fine I didn't have the piece in front of me to look at I was confident with all the pictures it would be beautiful. After I received the Tiara I was in shock at how STUNNING, fancy , and amazing quality of the tiara. I LOVEDDD my tiara and everyone asked me where I got it. It made my pictures and my wedding outfit spectacular I cant get over how much I loved my tiara. I recommend every bride to check out the tiaras from this company. It is the BEST quality I have ever seen and was worth every penny. It looked even prettier than the image I fell in love with on Instagram and it has a brush to keep it in place with your hair so it felt so secure!

Profile Picture Tina, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Bride, Customization

I am in love with this Bridal style they offer the best quality of your money ?,I was watching someone histogram page and I saw the headpiece even the box made me to fell in love ❤ I had to follow the link and order nice earrings which I was looking for ,thanks to bridal style I love ur service so much and I woke up check my email I saw an email that my order is on the way am so excited you guys ar fast ,easy,and reliable.

Profile Picture Sia Tina, 12/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

People can not stop talking about my headpiece!!! I went to Bridal Styles not knowing what to expect and I was blown away! I own a women's fashion boutique so I feel that I'm a tough candidate already. But their professionalism and their willingness to do almost anything to help was outstanding. I felt like a true princess in my headpiece. Thank you so much for making me feel and look like a princess!! Go to Bridal Styles and no where else!!! Worth every single pretty penny i spent!!!

Profile Picture marie, 11/22/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories

I found Bridal Styles Boutique on Instagram originally while looking for some fashion ideas. I am so happy I came across them because their products are amazing. When I first found the headpiece I wanted I knew I had to have it and I immediatly contacted the shop to go about purchasing. Elaine was so helpful and so sweet throughout the process. The production was speedy and the quality of the headpiece was fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to spice up their look on their big day. I can not imagine being in my gown without my headpiece accessory to complete it. Thank you!

Profile Picture Marissa , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had the pleasure of working with Edward to pick out a headpiece and earrings for my wedding. He is incredible talented and has such a warm and helpful personality - so important to a nervous bride! He styled my hair to give me an idea of how the piece could best be placed, and picked out my dream earrings on the first try. I felt like a princess at my wedding thanks to the unique and absolutely gorgeous jewelry from Bridal Styles.

Profile Picture Alla, 10/4/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Hair Accessories, Jewelry

Elaine is a doll. Very easy to talk to and work with. She helped me pick out the perfect headpiece and earrings for my wedding. I highly recommend Bridal Styles Boutique for your wedding jewelry.

Profile Picture Carmela, 9/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was introduced to this place through my sister-in-law, she had her headpiece and jewelry custom made by Edward. Simply put it was breath taking! I fell in love with the magnificient work and the outstanding service they provided for her. Now that im getting married i will be having my headpiece made by them and also a headpiece made for my bridal shower/henna party, i have a specific look that im going for and i know they are the only one that can deliver.

Profile Picture Ayden, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Wow!! All I can say is this place has got the BEST custom designed crowns!! Edward was soo helpful especially when he custom made my crown. I know that we were a bit picky when it came to picking out the brightest and clearest crystal crown. Edward did such a tremendous job on my crown - that it was the PERFECT height for a princess/queen! I felt like a princess on the day of our wedding and everyone did not stop raving about my crown. It was truly a masterpiece and I thank Edward for that and the awesome customer service we had there when we walked in. Thank you so much Bridal Styles Boutique. This store is simply amazing!!

Profile Picture Candace, 7/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The inventory is spectacular. I wish I could wear my veil and accessories everyday! Thank you!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Bridal Styles was amazing. They have a ton of variety for headpieces . After trying on a thousand pieces, I found my perfect one. The sales person was very patient and accommodating . She made suggestions and showed me things I might like. When I came to pick up my headpiece I was blown away by the beauty of the work. I recommend all brides to go here.

Profile Picture Yana, 6/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Absolutely amazing service and amazing quality. It's well worth the money and they make you feel like your a bride. I have been to places that they make you much more stressed but this place is all about you. I was referred here through 3 of my cousins and I am so happy I came. I drove an hour and a half from jersey and so happy I did. Elaine is great. She made my life easier by shopping my belt and tiara. Definitely try It out. Very much recommended

Profile Picture Juliet, 4/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After reading all the great reviews I decided to check Bridal Styles Boutique. Im so happy I found this gem of a place. From the moment I walked in I felt like a princess from the great customer service to the amazing variety of jewelry & headpieces. I even bought my cathedral veil from here for a very reasonable price. Ani was the consultant that helped me - she was sweet, professional and gave me the most honest opinions which made the selection process a breeze. I'm so happy to have found this one stop shop - my headpiece, veil, bracelet and earrings are stunning. All the accessories complimented my dress so well and made me look like the most beautiful bride. I can’t wait to wear the accessories again at another event. Thank you. Erica & Adrian DeJesus April 11, 2015

Profile Picture Erica, 4/11/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Beautiful unique pieces that you won't find anywhere else! Very friendly staff and super easy to work with!

Profile Picture Richelle, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Bridal Styles was instrumental in creating my day of wedding look. They have a beautiful and clean store and a large selection and variety to choose from. I never felt rushed as I was trying on some of the same pieces repeatedly so I could make the best decision. There are many beautiful custom made pieces available, so just make sure to order your piece with enough time before your wedding (a few months.)

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/25/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love this place. I went last week Tuesday to get a veil. I tried so many places before . My mc actually recommended this place a year ago but it looked like it would not be affordable. To my surprise Elaine, the rep that took care of me, was so accommodating and knew exactly what I wanted. I expected it to be really expensive but it was not as expensive as all the other places I looked at. I am getting my veil a week later and with alterations and my wedding is next week! They are so punctual as well as professional. This place sells high quality veils and headpieces for an affordable price. I love it and I am recommending it to all my future brides.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Bridal Styles is amazing! Their headpieces and jewelry are created with such unique and fine craftsmanship they are a work of art! They designed my custom engagement headpiece which was a clip and a headband made into one but that can also be separated in 2 for different occasions. I cannot wait to go back and get my wedding headpiece from them because I know it will be spectacular!!

Profile Picture User3013659, 2+ years ago, 1 Review