Bridal Styles Boutique Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Natalie D. Married on 08/22/2021

The best in the biz

The quality, sparkle and shine of BridalStyles pieces are unmatched, just like their customer service. Thank you Elaine & Edward for helping me choose my piece and completing my wedding look!

• Alexis
    Alexis M. Married on 04/09/2021

Thank you for my Gorgeous Wedding Headpiece!

I saw a picture of a headpiece that I fell in love with from Bridal Styles Boutique. From the moment I reached out to them they were AMAZING! They were SO helpful and all of their pieces were gorgeous !! I tried on the piece that I saw and instantly fell in love and knew that was the one I wanted to wear on my wedding day. They shipped it to me and it came in a beautiful little box. It was so stunning I didn’t want to take it off! I got so many compliments on it ! Thank you so much for all of your help and amazing service.
  • Monica
    Monica D. Married on 03/26/2021

Beautiful headpieces

They have the best selection for your wedding day headpiece and jewelry. The store is breathtaking with one of a kind work. The service is great and very helpful. They worked with pictures of my dress to help me make the best selections. I wish I could wear my headpiece everyday!!! SO STUNNING!
  • Claudia
    Claudia Married on 11/09/2019

Best decision!!

Purchasing my headpiece from Bridal Styles Boutique was the best decision I could have ever made! It truly completed my wedding dress. It comes perfectly wrapped a few weeks before your big day! It is STUNNING! It's well made and sparkles! I received so many compliments. I've never felt more beautiful. My headpiece will be treasured forever.
  • Ann-Lois
    Ann-Lois H. Married on 06/28/2019

Loved My Multifunctional Headpiece

I walked into this business based of my IG following and I was not disappointed... my headpiece was able to give me two different looks although I only had on dress. The ladies that work there a simply beautiful and helpful!!!
    Daniela G. Married on 11/10/2018

Stunning Accessories

I found my stunning headpiece at Bridal Styles Boutique. I also went back and found my earrings and bracelet too. They have an amazing selection and outstanding customer service! Their pieces are so detailed and unique. I received so many compliments on how stunning my accessories were, particularly my headpiece. Highly recommend! Thank you again for helping me find the perfect pieces to complete my wedding look!
  • Jeanine
    Jeanine Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding

Bridal Styles Boutique is definitely the best place for headpieces and bridal jewelry. As soon as you walk in, you are taken back by all the beautiful pieces glimmering inside of their showcases! Everyone is extremely helpful and patient, as they truly wish for you to look your best on your wedding day. Thank you Bridal Styles Boutique for making all of my dreams come true!!
  • I
    Ilona Married on 10/14/2018
    Bridal Styles Boutique is the best game in town. Eddie is genius - he has amazing vision and immediately knows what will look good with your hair, face, body, dress, personality and style, all in one. The pieces are extremely couture yet well priced. My sister got an amazing crown and veil from him for her wedding. The second she put on the head piece, her face changed. She looked gorgeous! Now I will be using Bridal Styles Boutique for my wedding.

Also, not only are the pieces amazing, high end and couture, the service is great! Dont consider anyone else!
  • ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/12/2018

Gorgeous!!!

Amazing selection and outstanding customer service! Very unique and detailed pieces! Edwin helped to find a headpiece that was exactly what I was looking for and that matched my dress perfectly. Highly recommend!
  • Bianca
    Bianca Married on 09/22/2018
    I cannot recommend Bridal Styles enough. Elaine (who I called Saint Elaine!) was so amazing. I have never met someone who cared so much about the happiness of their client. I had originally gone to the Sample Sale in July and picked out a headpiece. However, after thinking about it for a few days and looking through my photos, I began to second guess my choice. I contacted Elaine through instagram and we spoke all hours of the day and night for weeks. Elaine sent me photos of other headpieces I may like and anything I inquired about she answered immediately. She truly went above and beyond to make sure I made the right choice and was happy. After over a month of going back and forth, and going back to the store twice, we finally came up with a solution and my perfect headpiece was made less than two weeks before my wedding. I received SO many compliments on how beautiful my headpiece was, but most importantly I felt more beautiful than ever. I HIGHLY recommend Bridal Styles, not only because they have the most beautiful headpieces I have ever seen, but because they truly care about their product and the happiness of their customers. Elaine, I can't thank you enough for all of your patience and help during this process. You truly cared about my happiness and wanted to make sure I was making the right decision. I would've never been able to create my perfect headpiece without you!!!!! Thank you again to Bridal Styles for creating my dream headpiece!!!!
  • AshleyA090818
    Ashley Married on 09/08/2018
    Bridal Styles is the real MVP! They made me feel like an absolutely PRINCESS with their custom made tiara from their Royal Collection. It was the most stunning piece of jewelry I've ever laid my eyes on. I cannot say enough nice things about the entire team and how incredible they were to help me feel my very best on the most special day of my life!
    J Married on 12/30/2017
    A few of my bridesmaids and I traveled from Washington, DC, up to Brooklyn to purchase a headpiece for my upcoming wedding in December. It was TRULY a pleasure visiting this boutique. The customer service we received was phenomenal! The staff took time with me and my bridesmaids to ensure I was completely satisfied. Not only did I purchase a headpiece, but I purchased earrings and a necklace as well. My headpiece is VERY versatile, and the rep that helped me, showed me several ways to wear it. If you're getting married and in search of a head piece that's sure to 'turn heads,' Bridal Styles Boutique is well worth the visit!
    Alyssa Married on 12/16/2017
    Absolutely LOVED going to bridal styles. They helped me pick the best headpiece and jewelry for the best day ever!
    Santashia Married on 10/21/2017
    I had the wonderful experience of visiting their store in New York on my visit there from Trinidad to purchase my dress and accessories for my wedding. The young lady that assisted me with choosing my head piece was so lovely the set up of the Boutique is so beautiful so hard to choose.
    I just love my rose gold pieces they complemented and completed my look. Thank you again for being a part of my big day!
    Gabriela Married on 08/31/2017
    My wedding was 8/31/17. I went to bridalstyles in October meeting Senada who did my hair for my wedding day. With the help from the staff and Senada I picked a perfect headpiece and a bracket and matching earrings. It was such a nerve racking process and they were super patient with me choosing the perfect set. I highly recomend them for bridal needs. They have ALL accessories there. Everything handmade and you can even get custom work done. Don’t be hesitant because it looks SO high end the prices for what your getting are literally amazing. So reasonable everyone will be able to find something under their budget! thank you bridalstyles!!!

Love a happy bride Gabriela Cerda
  • User2970722 2+ years ago
    Bridal Styles Boutique in Brooklyn is a must for all of your Bridal accessories! I couldn't be happier with the service I received here. Everyone was so pleasant to work with. My custom bridal headpiece and jewelry came out stunning! From now on this is the only place I will ever go to for jewelry. My wedding day I received countless compliments on my headpiece. It was exactly what I dreamed of and more! I highly recommend every bride to just simply walk into this Boutique. Trust me you won't regret it. Everything in here reminds me of what a fairytale wedding really stands for. Sparkle, diamonds and Swarovski everywhere you turn. You'll just fall in love with something. And if you don't.. guess what.. They can create it for you. Thank you Bridal Styles!!
    Francesca Married on 09/23/2016
    Wonderful experience. A few acquaintances had told me about Bridal Styles but I since I have some time I didn't intend on going for another couple of months. While shopping for a mother of the bride dress, we passed by the boutique and decided to stop in and see if anyone was available to help us. The owner was absolutely lovely. We didn't have an appointment but he took his time assisting us. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, or if I even wanted a headpiece at all, but he started by looking at a photo of my dress, making suggestions and letting me try on any hairpiece I wanted. I didn't feel rushed or pressured. I ultimately chose a beautiful comb that gave me enough sparkle without overwhelming me--but I must tell you the ENTIRE store sparkles. If it suited my personal style I would absolutely have picked up one of the many gorgeous tiaras or headbands on display. I was blown away by the owners professionalism, patience and assistance. I also purchased a beautiful pair of earrings and bracelet to complement my headpiece and I can't wait to have them all in hand. Would 1000% recommend this vendor. Hands down.
  • User2562335 2+ years ago
    The selection is stunning and the staff was incredibly helpful
    Tina Married on 05/14/2016
    I ordered a tiara from here, because none of the them I saw at the typical wedding stores had what I was looking for. I saw this company on Instagram asked for their email and they were SOOOO helpful, responsive, and patient that it was fine I didn't have the piece in front of me to look at I was confident with all the pictures it would be beautiful. After I received the Tiara I was in shock at how STUNNING, fancy , and amazing quality of the tiara. I LOVEDDD my tiara and everyone asked me where I got it. It made my pictures and my wedding outfit spectacular I cant get over how much I loved my tiara. I recommend every bride to check out the tiaras from this company. It is the BEST quality I have ever seen and was worth every penny. It looked even prettier than the image I fell in love with on Instagram and it has a brush to keep it in place with your hair so it felt so secure!
    Sia T. Married on 12/24/2015
    I am in love with this Bridal style they offer the best quality of your money ?,I was watching someone histogram page and I saw the headpiece even the box made me to fell in love ❤ I had to follow the link and order nice earrings which I was looking for ,thanks to bridal style I love ur service so much and I woke up check my email I saw an email that my order is on the way am so excited you guys ar fast ,easy,and reliable.
  • User2449745 2+ years ago
    People can not stop talking about my headpiece!!! I went to Bridal Styles not knowing what to expect and I was blown away! I own a women's fashion boutique so I feel that I'm a tough candidate already. But their professionalism and their willingness to do almost anything to help was outstanding. I felt like a true princess in my headpiece. Thank you so much for making me feel and look like a princess!! Go to Bridal Styles and no where else!!! Worth every single pretty penny i spent!!!
    Marissa Married on 11/07/2015
    I found Bridal Styles Boutique on Instagram originally while looking for some fashion ideas. I am so happy I came across them because their products are amazing. When I first found the headpiece I wanted I knew I had to have it and I immediatly contacted the shop to go about purchasing. Elaine was so helpful and so sweet throughout the process. The production was speedy and the quality of the headpiece was fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to spice up their look on their big day. I can not imagine being in my gown without my headpiece accessory to complete it. Thank you!
    Alla Married on 10/04/2015
    I had the pleasure of working with Edward to pick out a headpiece and earrings for my wedding. He is incredible talented and has such a warm and helpful personality - so important to a nervous bride! He styled my hair to give me an idea of how the piece could best be placed, and picked out my dream earrings on the first try. I felt like a princess at my wedding thanks to the unique and absolutely gorgeous jewelry from Bridal Styles.
    Carmela Married on 09/25/2015
    Elaine is a doll. Very easy to talk to and work with. She helped me pick out the perfect headpiece and earrings for my wedding. I highly recommend Bridal Styles Boutique for your wedding jewelry.
    Ayden Married on 09/19/2015
    I was introduced to this place through my sister-in-law, she had her headpiece and jewelry custom made by Edward. Simply put it was breath taking! I fell in love with the magnificient work and the outstanding service they provided for her. Now that im getting married i will be having my headpiece made by them and also a headpiece made for my bridal shower/henna party, i have a specific look that im going for and i know they are the only one that can deliver.