Fall River, MA 02724 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

Alexandra's Bridal Boutique 1

Ashley · Getting married on 09/11/2020

Awesome Bridal Dress Shopping Experience

I visited Alexandra's Bridal Boutique as my second stop in the hunt for my wedding dress. I was set up with Sandy who wasn't originally the correct dresser I was supposed to have. Sandy and I clicked immediately and I am so grateful that she was able to assist me. I came in with a few ideas from Pinterest which were beautiful but not the perfect dress. Sandy was able to see my vision and select the perfect dress to try on and then ultimately choose! Even though there are tons of dresses to choose from, Sandy made the experience stress free and easy!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Borkum · Getting married on 07/26/2020

One happy bride!

I had a fantastic experience at Alexandra’s. Caroline was such a professional and kind consultant and she showed me beautiful dresses while remaining in our price range. I would recommend Caroline to any bride looking for their dress!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 10/12/2019

Alexandra's was everything you could ever want in a bridal dress shopping experience! Christina was extremely responsive with very thoughtful questions before the appointment. She even pulled a few dresses from my pinterest board to try first. Once I found my dress, she threw a few accessories on me, which just added perfectly to the moment and ended with everyone in tears. I can't wait until my dress comes in so I can go back!!

Sent on 07/16/2018