Afterburn Productions

Torrance, CA View map

We are professionally Licensed & Insured DJs providing quality entertainment in the Los Angeles, Orange, Santa Barbara, Ventura, San Diego & Riverside Counties for over 15 years. We are not your typical DJ’s. We have an amazing Music Collection with over 100,000 songs that is growing every day. We go above and beyond for every one of our clients. We work very hard to make sure you have an amazing time !!!

We are available for Weddings, Corporate Events, Parties, Movie Premier & Wrap Parties, Dances and much more.

Additional Sound Systems, Décor & Sting Lighting, DJ Lighting, Screen & Projectors, Dance Floors, & Generator rentals are available.

Call us for a free One-On-One Consultation - 310-308-6946

http://www.afterburnproductions.com Los Angeles DJ

Suave Married on 10/07/2016
    Christian is an awesome DJ. We booked him for our wedding and he was perfect. Kept the plan on track and got the crowd out of their seats and to the dance floor. Fantastic energy throughout the night at the whole venue driven by the DJ. Pre-planning went very smoothly and Christian clearly knows what he is doing. Highly recommended for any event you are having!
    Josh Married on 08/22/2015
    Christian provided more than just entertainment for us on our wedding day and even before the day of. He helped us with some decisions and planning throughout the process. This is especially true when we had forgotten about certain aspects. He gave us some of the pros and cons to the decision and provided sound advice to aid in the process. He even assisted with some of our guests when some intervention was very welcome! Flexibility and stress free were essential to our selection process and Christian lived up to everything we hoped for.

Overall the the wedding had a great entertainment, music and an uplifting pop to it that my not have been complete without Christian there.

We highly recommend Christian!!
    Lynne Married on 08/15/2015
    Christian is simply The Best!! He really could not have been more perfect!! He made my daughter's wedding such a blast - I can't even tell you how many people (young and old) came up to us afterward and said they have never had so much fun at a wedding! He worked so hard from the minute we met him to make sure everything was organized and ran perfectly. We also had him do the outdoor lighting which created such amazing ambiance. He worked for days during a sweltering heatwave putting up the lights and made sure everything was just right. The day of the wedding he jumped in everywhere to help and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. The music was perfect, the dance floor was packed all night, and the energy was amazing! He is the most positive, fun, energetic, wonderful person - I just wish I had another daughter so we could hang out with him again! We may have to adopt him into the family! Thank you Christian!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Bluebell Events Bluebell Events Wedding Planners

Want a great DJ , that knows how to work a crowd and get the whole floor up dancing !! Then Christian is your man !! He knows how to get that party started !!

Gold Dust Entertainment Gold Dust Entertainment Wedding DJs

Excellent DJ Service for your wedding day....Christian is very hard working super friendly and really cares about his clients..I am proud to be in the same business with you...Keep rocking...

Silver Gecko Photography & Design Silver Gecko Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

I worked with Afterburn Productions at a wedding I photographed and knew then I would use them for my own wedding and I did! Christian is fantastic!

923 Lindencliff Street Torrance, CA, 90502
Location of (Afterburn Productions)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding