123 get Gorgeous Lane, Santa Barbara, CA 93111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1

About Absolutely Fabulous Glamour On The Go!

When only Fabulous will do!

We offer expert makeup and hairstyling for all life's events. We specialize in Wedding hair and makeup and come to your location to accomodate your entire bridal party.

Glamour is our life! We offer complete makeover with lesson to ensure you always look Absolutely Fabulous.You can book a private lesson or have a girls night of Glamour with our expertly trained makeup artists.

We also offer spray tanning and are completely mobile.You can be a Bronze Goddess in a matter of minutes.We use paraben free, odor free tanning solution from South Seas. The exclusive brand used on " Dancing With The Stars".

Follow Absolutely Fabulous Glamour On The Go! on

michelle1
michellemadonna
modelead
  • Videos 2

32 Reviews for Absolutely Fabulous Glamour On The Go!

Mallarie · Married on 10/24/2015

I started searching for a hair and make-up artist a little more than 3 months in advance of my wedding date and was surprised to find many of the ones in my area already booked. It was lucky that Page Berse of Absolutely Fabulous Glamour Studio was still available. At our trial, she was professional, friendly, and completely willing to adapt to my preferences and requests, including pausing at various points throughout the process to make sure I was happy with the results. With some of the other artists I’d researched, I was concerned about looking too artificially made up, but this was not an issue with Page. Her more natural style allowed for flawless make up while ensuring that I still looked like me.

On my wedding day, Page arrived early and was well prepared. She did a beautiful job on my hair and make-up, replicating our trial almost exactly in about the same amount of time (even though I decided to also add in real hair extensions, which she prepared, styled, and incorporated into my hair so that they blended perfectly and naturally). I chose a half-up, half-down, side-swept look for my hair with a partial braid and soft curls. Some of the looser curls around my face fell out a little bit, but I didn’t feel like it detracted from my overall look.

In addition, Page’s sweet and cheerful personality helped to make the whole “getting ready” process easy and relaxing. Page was the perfect choice for wedding hair and make-up and I would recommend Absolutely Fabulous Glamour Studio to other brides without hesitation.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Absolutely Fabulous Glamour On The Go!'s reply:

Thank you Mallarie!
    It was a pleasure working with you and I am thrilled you loved your hair and make up and had a great experience at the trial as well.
    Congratulations and I am so happy to have been a part of your big day

Marisol · Married on 05/23/2015

Page is Fabulous!

Page did my hair and makeup for the wedding and boudoir photos. I normally don't wear makeup and she made me look incredible. She's fun and easy to talk to and made me feel at ease both times.

I highly recommend Page for hair and makeup for any occasion.

Page, thank you for the beautiful hair and makeup…you're amazing! xoxoxo

Sent on 06/07/2015

I highly highly recommend Page to do your hair/makeup! Even though I didn't have a trial with her, I knew I could trust her since my awesome wedding planner booked Page for me through a elopement package in Santa Barbara. I had so much fun the entire time she did my hair/makeup in December 2014.

Page came to my hotel room early to set up her tools. I wanted a simple hairstyle- half up, half down, and swept to the side with natural loose curls. Page completely transformed my hair within minutes. With a few curls, bobby pins, a bit of her high quality products, and of course Page's magic, my hair turned out even more beautiful than I imagined. My hair looked incredible in my photos.

She was very professional and super understanding when I told her about my sensitive eyes. She thoroughly cleaned all her makeup brushes and makeup with alcohol just for me. She used all my eye products like I requested with a great attitude and gave me lots of positive feedback about those products. Page gave me exactly the look I wanted- a soft, romantic look for my rustic themed photos. She uses high quality custom blend airbrush foundation that's water-based and super natural looking. I was a little worried about the thin eyeliner since I'm used to thick eyeliner in my everyday smokey eye look. But in the end, I loved how my eyes didn't overpower my face in my pictures. I'm glad I trusted Page- she really brought out my natural qualities but made me look even more beautiful and sophisticated. She's not a fan of heavy eyeliner for brides, which she thinks is more of a "clubbing" look and I agree.

Page is super knowledgeable, professional, and she's so funny! I love her sense of humor. She made me laugh the entire time and I felt like I was hanging out with a best friend. I was so comfortable with her and I knew I was in good hands. I'm already thinking of another photo shoot in the future so I can have her do my hair and makeup again!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Real Weddings

• Santa Barbara Classic Weddings
    Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Wedding Officiants

I'm a wedding officiant in Santa Barbara and have many weddings every year...so I see lots of brides. My last bride looked like she had stepped off the beach in Tahiti - perfectly tanned and gloriously natural. Absolutely Fabulous is absolutely fabulous!

• Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
    Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort Hotel Weddings

Page Berse is very talented and fun to be around which will surely make your day enjoyable!

• Lucia Gill Photography
    Lucia Gill Photography Wedding Photographers

Page is the best in the business. She is one of the only artist I would trust with my clients.

• 123 get Gorgeous Lane Santa Barbara, 93111 See on map