499 West 130th Street 1A, New York, NY 10027 Map · Phone number

About Aaron Almendral Photographer

Simple, Natural and Beautiful Photo-journalistic wedding photos. packages starts at $1499.

Other couples have also viewed

• Double 00 Photography
  • Nomadfoto
  • Aletiza Photo
IMG6769
IMG6769

42 Reviews for Aaron Almendral Photographer

Samara S. · Married on 12/09/2020

Picture Perfect

Aaron photographed my sister's rustic barn wedding this September and I was so impressed with his work and his presence that I had to write a review. He was one of the first and last people at my sister's wedding. He was personable, flexible, creative and I kept telling my sister that I wish I had known him for my wedding. His eye for capturing beautiful romantic scenes/moments, is incredible, and I cant wait to hire him for my own events in the future!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Erin B. · Married on 10/01/2020

Amazing Experience from Start to Finish!

Aaron might just be our new favorite person! The moment we stepped out of the car to begin our Central Park Elopement, Aaron was there to guide us! He was both courteous and professional and directed us in every moment and movement during our two hour ceremony/stroll through the park. We received all of our pictures back in record time and couldn't be happier with the finished products. There are so many amazing photos, I don't think we have enough wall space to display them!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Hannah B. · Married on 02/02/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Elopment - Aaron could not have been more helpful, flexible and approachable! We were lucky enough to find him (very) last minute and he still made himself available for us. He met us at our hotel by Central Park and made us feel relaxed and at ease from the start, despite my wife and I being extremely nervous! Aaron directed us as he felt necessary for the photos and they could not have turned out any better - Both my wife and I cannot thank Aaron enough for his flexibility, dedication and professionalism, we genuinely could not be happier with him and the photographs!

Sent on 02/26/2020

• 499 West 130th Street 1A, 1A New York, NY, 10027 See on map
    Location of (Aaron Almendral Photographer)