5616 North Bronco Lane, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About A Piece of Cake Wedding Design

"... the role of the wedding consultant is that of a facilitator, mediator, money manager, artisan and constructor of dreams."

A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is a recently new business that was created on the basis of five years of personal wedding planning through friends and word of mouth references. We started in Houston, Texas and now have consultants all over the US. Business has really taken off and has been a blast! We are currently listed in major wedding magazines like Weddings in Houston, and have participated in a variety of bridal shows like the Weddings in Houston "i Do Bridal Soiree" and the Phoenix, Arizona Bridal Fashion Debut.

The mission of the company is to provide amazing wedding planning services to brides on a budget. The goal of each planner is to provide each and every couple with the wedding of their dreams regardless of the money they have to spend. Each bride will come out feeling like she had a wedding worth several times more than she actually spent due to the money saving secrets and budget strategies each planner has learned through experience in the industry. More often than not we have money left over at the end of the planning process to give to the bride and groom to treat themselves on their honeymoons or even personal goals at home.

Sign up for a consultation if you don't believe me! Let us share just three of our money saving secrets with you and you'll be convinced you need a planner!

Here's one of our weddings in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Check it out for yourself! http://230610jessicaanddenninsweddingdrepv.adventurephotosmx.com/.

Details059
Details059
AddressLabelFlower
Details026

5 Reviews for A Piece of Cake Wedding Design

Thank you so much Cindy for such an amazing experience. Having you by my side throughout the wedding planning process put me at ease and let me know that in the end everything would turn out beautifully.

You really seemed on the ball like you had everything under control and were such a pleasure to work with! I will be referring you to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Victoria · Married on 06/04/2012

I used Christina as my wedding planner, and she brought her brother down for some extra help. She was incredible! She talked with us and wanted to know every detail and anything she could do to help all along the way. She was always friendly and smiling, and everyone that talked to her loved her.

I loved that I could hand over my house keys, car keys, and my whole wedding over to her for the weekend and know that everything was in good hands. If you had just seen our reception, your mouth would have dropped just like mine did when I arrived. It couldn't have been more beautiful. She not only took my vision and made it splendidly better than I ever could have imagined, but she did everything I asked for and more.

Our wedding wouldn't have run as smoothly or been nearly as beautiful without her. I still have mementos that she made for our wedding day all over our house, and I think of her every time I see them. I think one of the best things she possibly did for us was to decorate our bedroom for our honeymoon and leave a big sign outside of the door welcoming Mr. and Mrs. Timothy Van Ness! That was a touch I won't forget (and we still have the sign).

Thank you Christina for everything you did for our big day! I only wish we could have done so much more for you to show you our appreciation!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Abbie · Married on 12/02/2011

I did my cake through A piece of Cake in Mesa, AZ and it came out incredible! They did exactly what we wanted even tho our vision was a little bit unique. I had gone to another cake place and they quoted me 2x the price because of all the "extra charges". A piece of cake did it without adding a bunch of fees. it came out gorgeous and tasted AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2011

A Piece of Cake Wedding Design FAQ

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design 1
    Wedding Idea Kit
    I offer a FREE Wedding Idea Kit to any bride that refers me to someone else! It contains all of the information you could possibly need to plan a wedding. It contains legal requirements for your area, bridal responsibilities, etiquette tips, a wedding timeline, help with how to find the right dress for your physique, even a listing of all flower types by the season they are availble, with pictures!!, and much more!
  • A Piece of Cake Wedding Design 2
    Awesome but Inexpensive Wedding Venues
    When hiring a wedding planner, you expect them to provide every last detail for the price you want to pay, right? We can do just that and more! I have made it a priority to find the best wedding locations that a bride could want all for just a few hundred dollars. Yes, a few hundred! Come and check them out!
  • A Piece of Cake Wedding Design 3
    Money-Saving Secrets
    I discover new money-saving secrets all the time that you would never expect. My business just happens to be creating fabulous, creative weddings on a tight budget! If you are torn on whether or not to hire a wedding planner, the choice is non-negotiable. Hear just 3 of these secrets and you will know it's worth it!

• 5616 North Bronco Lane Prescott Valley, 86314 See on map