Newburyport, MA 01950 Map · Phone number

About A&O Fine Gifts and Jewelry

Offering the Convenience of Online Shopping with Diamond District Prices and the Attention of a Personal Jeweler!

We have Personal Jewelers based out of NY that travel the East Coast to meet one on one with customers. Some may not have the time to go to the store to shop but may not feel comfortable buying jewelry online so we bring the store to you!

The family owned business has been in the industry for 35 years and we agree that helping our customers find the perfect piece of jewelry and knowing that they are 100% comfortable and happy with their purchase is the most rewarding aspect of our job!

WE WILL CUSTOME MAKE MOST ANYTHING....IN ANY PRICE RANGE!

Visit us at:

LOGOSOLO
jbtpavecenter

2 Reviews for A&O Fine Gifts and Jewelry

Krista · Married on 07/02/2011

A & O Fine Gifts and Jewelry is the place to go when you are looking for wedding bands. They were so responsive and willing to listen to my thoughts about what I wanted in a wedding band. Anna was quick to answer emails and really used her creativity to find the perfect band to match my engagement ring. I really wanted the band width to be similar and the diamonds to be good quality and she delivered. I will definitely use her services again when I am looking for unique and traditional jewelry. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Lou · Married on 06/07/2008

When I approached John Tucker about possibly getting an engagement ring for my (now) wife, I was uncertain of two things: what to look for in a diamond and, more importantly, whether or not to propose.

To this day, I am now certain of two things: I purchased a diamond whose value exceeded my budget and, in the process, received the best and most unbiased advice I could ever have hoped to get regarding such a momentous decision - advice which I continue to rely on today in my marriage.

I simply could not have been more comfortable in John's understanding, capable, and experienced hands.

Sent on 06/30/2011

A&O Fine Gifts and Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• Newburyport, 01950 See on map