Tungsten World

Flexibility:
 (4.4/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We went through a rough patch but recently reconciled and decided to renew our vows. I did a LOT of shopping over the last few weeks looking for a new ring for him. Tungsten World had by far the best prices AND I received the ring in TWO DAYS. It's perfect, no flaws. I'm THRILLED. Highly recommend
Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful ring- exactly what we wanted, easy transaction
Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was hesitant to purchase my future husband's ring online, but Tungsten World turned out to be a good choice. He chose the Thor model...simply because it was named Thor. The company sent an email when the ring was shipped, and it arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. The quality was higher than I expected. It was flawlessly polished, heavy, and the engraving inside the ring was correct. My husband really likes its weight and width. He has never before worn jewelry, but feels that his wedding ring is "manly." I highly recommend Tungsten World.
Wedding: 11/01/2012

Carrie 5 Reviews
He has owned it for some time now and loves it. We may need to take advantage of the lifetime sizing. Glad to know we have that option.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husbands wedding band is simply stunning.
Wedding: 02/25/2012
3.6/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I bought my husband a Tungsten Carbide ring from Tungsten World and it was amazing! The pictures online did it no justice! The sizing was perfect and the warranty they have is outstanding! The price is well below anything you would find at a local jeweler.
Wedding: 10/31/2011

Angie 5 Reviews
We ordered the ring and it was shipped out to us in 2 days! It was exactly as pictured and he loved it. They will even size it for life, for free.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
PERFECT RING MY HUSBAND LOVES IT.
Wedding: 05/16/2010

Brit 2 Reviews
I can not say enough about the customer service I recieved when ordering a ring. We were getting down to the wire and twice we ordered his ring in the wrong size. Each time I called up paniced thinking the ring could not get to us in time and both times I was patiently helped and assured that they would do everything to help us. The third time was the charm and the ring was sent in less than 3 days. It came 2 days before we left to be married and was perfect. Also in my panic I searched around our area to find a replacement ring and was shocked to see the other rings did not even come close to comparing to the beauty and quality of your rings. Thank you so much!
Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The ring my husband got for me was from Tungsten World, and it was a complete surprise. I didn't know he ordered it, but he told me afterwards. From the ring itself, I would have to say that it is a very beautiful and classy ring, looks very high quality.
Wedding: 01/07/2010
Wedding: 08/03/2008
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
We ordered my husband's wedding band form Tungsten World and are very pleased. The ring arrived quickly, and (best of all) it's free to trade it in for a new size anytime. Since Tungsten cannot be sized after it is purchased, we were hesitant to choose this material for my husband's band. But since Tungsten World will let you replace the band with one of a different size free of charge at any time, what's to lose? We are pleased.
Wedding: 06/02/2007
 800-731-1123
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire