Tungsten World

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

We bought my fiances wedding band through Tungsten World. We went to the standard jewelry stores, had him sized and found what we liked and what we didn't. I came across Tungsten World and found the exact same ring as well as a much higher quality one and ended up buying the best one thanks to their St. Patrick's Day sale.

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We went through a rough patch but recently reconciled and decided to renew our vows. I did a LOT of shopping over the last few weeks looking for a new ring for him. Tungsten World had by far the best prices AND I received the ring in TWO DAYS. It's perfect, no flaws. I'm THRILLED. Highly recommend

Services Used: Jewelry

Highly recommend! We purchased my husband's ring from them and have no complaints. Shipped really fast, returns are easy (first ring was too big), and the ring looks great! They have a lot of options and the prices are excellent.

Services Used: Jewelry

I wish I could give them 6 stars. Ordered the Fisker 6mm band. When it arrived, I was sad and disappointed in the quality and craftsmanship of the ring. The princess cut diamond fleck was set crooked and it appeared there was chips on 2 of the 4 sides in the polished finish around the diamond. I called customer service and spoke with Vince. (He helped me through the rest of this). I sent the ring back and they had their manufacturer remake the ring. Vince called me 2 weeks later and said "it looks better than the ring you sent back, but you're still not going to be happy with it", so we went through my options, made some modifications and the ring showed up, the day before we left for the wedding, in immaculate shape and excellent craftsmanship. They were excellent to work with to make this right and have a happy and forever grateful customer because of it!

Services Used: Jewelry

Beautiful ring- exactly what we wanted, easy transaction

Services Used: Jewelry

I was hesitant to purchase my future husband's ring online, but Tungsten World turned out to be a good choice. He chose the Thor model...simply because it was named Thor. The company sent an email when the ring was shipped, and it arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. The quality was higher than I expected. It was flawlessly polished, heavy, and the engraving inside the ring was correct. My husband really likes its weight and width. He has never before worn jewelry, but feels that his wedding ring is "manly." I highly recommend Tungsten World.

Services Used: Jewelry

I have been married for exactly 2 years today! I found my husband and my wedding bands through tungsten world and it was perfect!! We got the Stryker bands! I am a super busy mother if now 3 and I never take my band off....ever!!! It has shown some wear on it and I sent Vincent a picture and he immediately responded and is going to fix the issue ASAP!!! He was very professional, and I'm so happy that we found our perfect bands!!!! Keep up the amazing customer service guys, I am a customer for life!!!

Carrie
2+ years ago

He has owned it for some time now and loves it. We may need to take advantage of the lifetime sizing. Glad to know we have that option.

Services Used: Jewelry

My husbands wedding band is simply stunning.

Private User
2+ years ago

We ordered the ring and it was shipped out to us in 2 days! It was exactly as pictured and he loved it. They will even size it for life, for free.

Services Used: Jewelry

PERFECT RING MY HUSBAND LOVES IT.

Brit
04/17/2010

I can not say enough about the customer service I recieved when ordering a ring. We were getting down to the wire and twice we ordered his ring in the wrong size. Each time I called up paniced thinking the ring could not get to us in time and both times I was patiently helped and assured that they would do everything to help us. The third time was the charm and the ring was sent in less than 3 days. It came 2 days before we left to be married and was perfect. Also in my panic I searched around our area to find a replacement ring and was shocked to see the other rings did not even come close to comparing to the beauty and quality of your rings. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Jewelry

The ring my husband got for me was from Tungsten World, and it was a complete surprise. I didn't know he ordered it, but he told me afterwards. From the ring itself, I would have to say that it is a very beautiful and classy ring, looks very high quality.

Services Used: Jewelry

I was searching for black tungsten as that is the band that my husband wanted, and he wanted it to have the lords prayer engraved on the OUTSIDE of the ring. *sigh* all the local jewelry stores we went to here in Richmond couldn't even come close and the price of the ring was ridiculous. Found tungsten World by google, and researched the company. They were pretty legit to we contacted them to order. They were a little slow to respond at first, I kind of had to call a few times to pin them down BUT when finally got Brett, he was AMAZING! we were talking by phone and email at the same time. I emailed him what I wanted, he sent me photo's of practice rings so can see what it would look like. We customized ours and did some mixing with ring type and font and what to engrave. He got it right the first time! when we put the order in it was about 2 weeks before the wedding and I was nervous the rings wouldnt get in time. They came three days later, packaged very nicely in ring boxes, etc. We tried for fit, and the comfort fit was very comfy and fit perfect. If order from them, order 1/2 size DOWN from what normally wear. The engraving was flawless. We even got a silver tungsten band to go with my set as well. For what we wanted the price was more than reasonable. The company also has 45 day return policy, even if engraved, and a lifetime warranty and lifetime sizing! They really back their jewelry. I have very sensitive skin and have not had issues with the ring one bit, so the tungsten is true! I loved this company and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for tungsten rings.

3.8

We ordered my husband's wedding band form Tungsten World and are very pleased. The ring arrived quickly, and (best of all) it's free to trade it in for a new size anytime. Since Tungsten cannot be sized after it is purchased, we were hesitant to choose this material for my husband's band. But since Tungsten World will let you replace the band with one of a different size free of charge at any time, what's to lose? We are pleased.