Princess Bride Diamonds

Huntington Beach, CA View map

WELCOME TO PRINCESS BRIDE DIAMONDS

Our philosophy revolves around educating each client about diamonds and providing a concierge designing experience to make the engagement ring and jewelry shopping process easy and enjoyable.

Contact Us to Get Started

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks

• Sirena
    Sirena F. Getting married on 11/11/2022

The best staff and more beautiful jewelry.

I’m obsessed with me ring. It’s so beautiful. The staff at PBD are super nice and friendly. Their pricing is even better.
    Michael Married on 07/27/2018
    They Rock. I have nothing but praise for the help and love the fact they didn't try and upsell me at all. They knew I had a budget and a vision and worked along side me to match that. And when I threw all that out the window and change my mind on the ring the next day and had to cancel my original order and place a new order for a different ring they were so understanding and helpful with that as well haha. She said yes and is absolutely in love with her ring.
    Daniel Married on 08/27/2016
    So for any future groom out there, ring shopping will be one of the more difficult things you ever do. I chose to buy a diamond online and then go into a store to have it set. I heard about Princess Bride Diamonds through one of my, now Wife's, friends. What a great referral this was! One of the best parts about Princess Bride Diamonds is they were completely understanding of my plan and didn't pressure me at all to try and get me to buy the stone from them. As a matter of fact, Chloe, my sales person at the store, asked if I would give her the chance to see if they could compete for my business and try to get a stone as close to mine as possible and try to get a price that was competitive with what I was finding online. In the end she came very close and I appreciate her professionalism throughout the entire process. She gave me such a great education on how diamonds and rings work and never felt like I was being taken advantage of or not being told absolutely everything that I needed or wanted to know. They set my wife's engagement diamond in simple and timeless band, make for a fantastic ring. We were so happy with it that we also got our wedding bands from Chloe and PBD as well. The price was absolutely right for all three pieces we purchased! If in the market, I highly recommend this store; you won't be disappointed and be sure to ask for Chloe!

Real Weddings

• Christien & Crystal
    49 photos · 08/11/2018

7821 Edinger Ave. Suite 130 Huntington Beach, 92647

Sunday - Thursday 11AM to 7PM Friday & Saturday 11AM to 9PM
Location of (Princess Bride Diamonds)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding