Vinh Phat Jewelry (in Asian Garden Mall on 2nd floor)

Westminster, CA View map

Vinh Phat Jewelry - Designs by Jenny

We offer premium jewelry--including engagement rings, wedding bands, GIA diamonds, designer jewelry, precious stones, special orders, and custom-designed pieces--at discounted prices. We repair and clean jewelry. We also appraise and offer cash for your unwanted jewelry and gold.

We pride ourselves in our craftsmanship, selection, and customer service. Please contact us for price quotes, or for more information about our price-matching policy and multiple order discounts!

(714) 897-1284 or (714) SKY-GOLD (759-4653)

Located on 2nd Level of Asian Garden Mall (next to the security booth)

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
    Janelle Married on 11/08/2014
    My fiance and I decided to purchase our wedding rings from Asian Garden Mall and were not sure which store was the best place to purchase rings. We looked on yelp and saw that Vinh Phat had good reviews and decided to check it out.

Jenny was very nice and helpful, not pushy at all. One of the first questions she asked us was what our budget was. She quickly found a wedding band with diamonds that matched my engagement ring. None of the other jewelers who helped us in the mall were very helpful in helping me choose a style that matched my engagement ring. Jenny was very confident and found a wedding band with diamonds that lined up with the diamonds on my engagement ring.

I had my ring resized that same day also and there were no issues.

My fiance also purchased his wedding band from here . Jenny was very good about giving her opinion but letting him know that what was more important was his opinion. My fiance ended up with a titanium wedding band.

She gave us a discount on my fiance's band so we could stay within our budget which was very nice of her.

My main issue with the other jewelers in the mall is that I did not feel confident about the quality of the products and expertise of the people helping us pick out our bands. Jenny's knowledge and friendliness were reassuring and allowed me to be confident about our purchases from her.

9200 Bolsa Ave., STE 213 Booth #1 Westminster, 92683

Mon, Wed to Sun 11:00am to 6:00pm (closed Tuesdays)
Location of (Vinh Phat Jewelry (in Asian Garden Mall on 2nd floor))

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding