18009 Sky Park Circle Suite A, Irvine, CA 92614 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Liberty Diamonds

Liberty Diamonds has been family owned and operated since 1982. Any one of our discerning clients will tell you that Liberty Diamonds is in a league of its own. We are true diamond cutters who offer only the finest-cut diamonds available. We are committed to sharing our vast knowledge of diamonds, gemstones, and jewelry with you. Whether you are a first time-buyer or seasoned collector we pride ourselves on walking you through the entire process so you feel confident that we will surpass your expectations. We want you to know that you have a friend in the diamond business and we care about the relationships, as we never look at the first sale as the last. We also offer you a location in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. They are open Tuesday - Friday, Saturday by appointment. 213-627-8661.

- Diamond cutters

• Royal Jewelers
  • Newport Jewelers
YellowGoldDiamondTennis
Liberty Diamonds
Classic Halo design with a elegant split shank available in white gold or platinum
liberty diamond
YellowGoldDiamondTennis

14 Reviews for Liberty Diamonds

Carolyn Wisbey · Married on 08/03/2019

We love our rings!

We can't rave about Troy and Christina enough! They custom made my engagement ring and wedding ring and they are PERFECTION! I have never seen more beautiful rings! I will love these rings forever. They also have a huge selection of men's rings in every style and metal you could possibly think of.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Celina · Married on 06/18/2016

My fiancé and I found Liberty Diamonds online, checked out their raving reviews on WeddingWire, The Knot, and Yelp then decided to give them a call. Liberty Diamonds had a great selection of cushion cut diamonds which is the only cut I wanted! Compared to other jewelers, Liberty’s diamonds are clearly better quality and value.

Troy was extremely friendly and helpful. He took the time to show each diamond under magnification, explain the specs and what it means. You can really tell that Troy has a passion for what he does as he was so enthusiastic. I was really indecisive because this is such big purchase. Troy was super patient and didn’t mind that we kept going back because I couldn’t make up my mind. Troy also worked with us to keep the purchase within our budget. We ended up getting a custom ring and Cristina helped us with the ring design. She listened carefully and incorporated all the elements I said I liked. We exchanged countless emails to make slight adjustments and Cristina was receptive to all of it. It was very hard for me to envision the outcome of the ring. Cristina was very patient with all my questions and concerns.

I was super nervous to pick up the ring because I was afraid I won’t like it and it would be a great waste of money! My worse fear came true… I did not love the ring with my first look. There’s a design element that turned out different than I thought. To be fair, it was what I asked for. Upon seeing my disappointment and my fiance’s disappointment that I was not thrilled, Troy immediately offered to make adjustments to the ring. Troy worked patiently with us and suggested different design possibilities. At the end, THE RING WAS AMAZING! They made the changes without charging extra.

Liberty Diamonds is very professional and they make effort to make their customers happy. My fiancé and I will definitely return to purchase our wedding bands in a few months!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Liberty Diamonds's reply:

Our customers are very important to us and so is their happiness. We are very happy to hear that we were able to make the ring so you loved it! Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to helping you with your bands.

Leon · Married on 05/13/2016

Liberty Diamonds was the best decision! Through the guidance and professionalism and customer care responsiveness of Charlene, I the most beautiful diamond ring! My now fiancé was surprised to see how beautiful it was to her exact style. Her friends and loved ones all comment on how beautiful it is! Thanks again Charlene and Liberty Diamonds for making this all possible! You guys were so helpful and made everything happen with such flexibility despite being in such a crunch time during the crazy holidays! I can't thank Charlene and Liberty Diamonds enough!!! I have recommend such professional service to my guy friends. :)

Sent on 01/06/2016

Award

Liberty Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Liberty Diamonds 1
    FREE Loupe with Diamond Purchase!
    Look like a pro with your own gemological 10x loupe! Metion "WeddingWire" at our Irvine or Los Angeles locations, and we give you a free loupe with the purchase of any loose diamond or diamond engagement ring. Limit one per customer, please.
  • Liberty Diamonds 2
    WeddingWire Special for Wedding Bands!
    Mention "WeddingWire" at our Irvine or Los Angeles locations and receive $100 off your wedding band purchase of $500 or more!

• 18009 Sky Park Circle, Suite A Irvine, 92614 See on map
    9492619127 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday: 10 am to 6 pm Saturday: 10 am to 4 pm Sunday: Closed Appointments are welcomed.