Nathan Alan Jewelers

Costa Mesa, CA View map

Nathan Alan Jewelers is a jewelry business based out of Costa Mesa, California. Alan Lemmerman established this venture in 1980 when it went by a different name, and he has been providing clients with quality pieces ever since. For several decades, this operation has matched partners and soon-to-be-engaged couples with exquisite items designed to stand the test of time.

The team at Nathan Alan Jewelers strives to ensure a quality experience for their clients. Ultimately, they want to provide diamond rings, delightful bands, and an assortment of other well-crafted accessories that renew smiles every time they are looked at. Alan and his colleagues also provide a service that designs bespoke rings for couples. This would be a fitting option for those who want a handmade ring skillfully brought to life by talented professionals. A variety of engagement rings can be perused at Nathan Alan Jewelers so that the right one can be produced for the all-important “yes” moment. Their wedding bands are equally stunning. From the intricate detail of a diamond-set offering with a knot style to the simple brilliance of a rose gold band, a myriad of choices may be made. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and other wearables may also be browsed here. Couples seeking rings that they can cherish for decades are sure to thank themselves when they pay a visit to this high-end boutique. Other features of this service include:

• Loose diamonds
  • Ring setting
  • Ring sizing
  • Stone upgrades

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks

Logan C. Married on 03/08/2021

Personal and experienced ring purchase

If you’re looking for a very personal jewelry purchase experience, I highly recommend Nathan Alan Jewelers. The staff went out of their way to spend time educating me on the varieties of engagement ring options I really had. The patience Alan showed by personally sitting down with me to walk me through his recommendations to go along with my ring design desires was beyond my expectations. Nathan Alan Jewelers will be my jeweler for many years to come. Thank you to the entire staff.
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 08/31/2019

Best of the best!

Our engagement and wedding rings are perfect! Alan really made an overwhelming process easy to navigate with his expertise and honesty and created the most beautiful, high-quality rings possible within our budget. It's incredible how they were able to create exactly what we envisioned. Our family has known and worked with Alan for over 25 years and there is no one else we'd trust with our jewelry needs.
  • Brett
    Brett E. Married on 11/16/2017

Unmatched quality and service

From the first conversation I had with Alan and his staff, I knew we would be ecstatic to have them bring our vision to reality. Nathan Alan exceeded our expectations and we look forward to passing them on for future generations.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

3333 Bristol St Ste 1875 Costa Mesa, CA, 92626

Mon-Fri: 10am-9pm Sat: 10am-8pm Sun: 11am-6:30pm
Location of (Nathan Alan Jewelers)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding