Nearby Vendors to Consider

About South Coast Jeweler

Come Join us on May 16th and May 17th for our Simon G Signature Anniversary Trunk Show.  Meet Simon G. himself and check out some of his new designs.  RSVP at info@southcoastjeweler.com.

The perfect piece of jewelry, whether it's an engagement ring for "the one" or a simple diamond necklace gift just to say "I love you" brings joy, happy memories, and a satisfaction like nothing else. At South Coast Jeweler we understand what it means to have the perfect piece of jewelry, so we are dedicated to helping you find that special piece.

Formerly Plaza Jewelry Mart, South Coast Jeweler is a luxury jewelry retailer specializing in diamonds, wedding rings, wedding bands, and watches.

Come by our store -- just a street down from South Coast Plaza-- and browse our vast selection including our famous designer jewelry such as Verragio, Simon G., Tacori, Vanna K., Scott Kay, Diana and so much more!

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Orange County

Follow South Coast Jeweler on

3 Reviews for South Coast Jeweler

Before South Coast Jeweler, my husband (then boyfriend) and I searched far and wide for the perfect pear diamond for my engagement ring - it had to be the perfect length to width ratio, as well as great quality. It was such a challenge that he almost gave up. And I'm solo glad my husband went with a diamond shape and ring style I liked, despite frowns from other jewelers. Pear diamond set in the Tacori Dantela for the win!! Absolutely love it!!!!!

I came here on several occasions with my husband, and we were really impressed by LISA!! She showed us some jewelry, and made great classy tasteful suggestions without ever sounding pushy. That is the thin line that many sales folks can't seem to walk, but Lisa was amazing.

My husband actually worked with Tom and Jenny on my engagement ring. From what he tells me, they worked really hard to find the diamond he wanted. They were diligent and searched for the perfect diamond without even though at the time, my husband couldn't guarantee that he'd buy from them. That's just great customer service!!

We went back to South Coast Jeweler for our Simon G wedding bands. We came to the store a good 3-4 times before we decided which bands to buy. Tom and Jenny worked with us to give us a great price. Tom and Jenny were prompt in emails, always greeted us as if we were VIPs, and truly made us feel so special.

We came back once again for our wedding jewelry. But since South Coast Jewelers seem to carry more high end jewelry, we couldn't quite fit it into our budget. We ended up purchasing a pendant necklace at a different store, but the jeweler at the other store butchered a minor alteration I requested. My husband brought the pendant necklace to South Coast Jeweler, and Tom's jeweler fixed it FREE OF CHARGE. Such amazing customer service!!!

We are lifetime customers of South Coast Jeweler. =D

Profile Picture Ai-Viet, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance bought my (gorgeous!) engagement ring from SCJ. He came in with a photo of a ring that I thought I wanted, and South Coast was able to counsel him into a much more practical ring that would be both beautiful AND comfortable... and they were right! The next valentine's day, I decided to return the favor and surprise my fiance (now husband) with his wedding band. Unfortunately, I guessed wrong and he didn't like it. No problem, South Coast took the ring back and let him pick out anything he wanted. I just paid the difference.

After the wedding, their kindness didn't stop. We brought our weddings back for a post honeymoon cleaning, and they did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Heather, 7/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring here, and I took it to the salesperson to have it re-sized about two weeks later. The diamond is very high quality, and the salesperson was very knowledgeable and worked with my fiancé to find something that he would like and that fit my style. She was very friendly and showed me other jewelry options for his ring and perhaps some wedding jewelry while we waited for the ring to be sized. I really love the quality of jewelry in this location, and everyone is helpful and willing to show you around. We plan to return for our wedding bands and perhaps some accent jewelry for me! Great service!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/15/14, 2 Reviews