ZB Jewelers

Riverside, CA View map

ZB Jewelers has the finest selection of tungsten wedding bands that will exceed your expectations. We offer high polished, classic style tungsten wedding bands, contemporary brushed style tungsten wedding bands and our popular black tungsten wedding bands. All of our tungsten wedding bands ship in one of our elegant gray suede ring boxes.

?

We hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. Our number one goal is to provide quality products with outstanding customer service. If, at any time, there are any questions please contact our customer service department at service@zbjewelers.com.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Wedding Bands

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

4.7 out of 5 rating
  • James
    James A. Married on 06/07/2020

Above My Expectations

I ordered at set for our wedding, using a gift card code given to us at a show in AC. The rings were lost via USPS and an address mistake. I ordered a duplicate set. I was given the utmost courtesy, respect and trust. No extra charges at all. Rings came in four days. They are awesome! For $55.00 Bucks!? Really!? Buy your rings from them is all I can say.
    Kelly Married on 10/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I got a coupon for 2 free rings at a bridal show. Only had to pay 50$ for shipping and thats all. The rings are super nice i was actually pleasantly suprised. Normally these types of things have other loopholes to jump through but other then the shipping they send the ring and also for review on the product that you don't even have to fill out. I would deffinately recommend for anyone who is looking for strong simple wedding bands
    Jerrica Married on 09/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am incredibly impressed with the service and quality of the rings we received from ZB Jewelers. I received a gift card from a bridal show I attended months ago and decided to give the code a try. I was already familiar with his size from our shopping experiences in brick and mortar jewelers so sizing was not an issue. Since it was a gift code I thought there may be some exclusions and I was prepared for a catch but I was pleasantly surprised when the gift card covered the purchase and worked exactly as described. I do like that they are upfront about all the costs on the gift card. Everything worked perfectly. I received my order 3 days later and it was PERFECT!! I couldn't be happier with the quality and service. The rings look exactly as described, they fit well and he loves them.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Riverside, 92507
Location of (ZB Jewelers)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding