4505 Chino Hills Pkwy C, Chino Hills, CA 91709 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Diamond & Design Jewelers

Diamond & Design Jewelers is a high-end jewelry store that first opened in 2005 and is located in Chino Hills, CA. With over 28 years of experience in the industry, owner and certified diamondologist Homeira Saberi noticed a void between cheap chain store jewelers and overpriced boutiques.

With this in mind, Homeira opened Diamond & Design to offer high quality diamonds and designer settings with reasonable prices and personal customer service not offered anywhere else. We put forth 110% effort to satisfy and exceed our clients every request because we believe excellent customer service is invaluable.

We specialize in diamond engagement rings and designer jewelry that we hand pick from exclusive collections or customize ourselves. We want to differentiate our clients from those who shop at the commercial and chain stores so they can have that special feeling every time they put their beautiful jewelry on.

Because of our determined effort to give every single client A+ service we have been blessed with much success and have been growing faster than we could have ever imagined.

We strive to work with our clients in a personal way no other corporate jeweler ever will to ensure 100% satisfaction that is comfortably within their budgets. When you look down at your wedding ring or jewelry, our goal is to have you say "Wow" and know that your every wish was satisfied.

Follow Diamond & Design Jewelers on

19359wew2

3 Reviews for Diamond & Design Jewelers

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2012

So… I had no idea that I would be writing a review for Diamond and Design because my wedding ring was a complete surprise. I had a very simple engagement ring with an aquamarine center stone and some super low quality, itty bitty diamonds on the band. My husband and I ordered it online for a great price. I also ordered my husband’s black ceramic wedding band online for about $20. A few months prior to our wedding, he told me he was going to the Jewelry exchange to get a cheap wedding band.
    He lied! He ended up going to Diamond and Design instead and completely designing a vintage setting, with amazingly high-quality diamonds, to fit the diamond that was in his mother’s wedding ring. This was the best, most beautiful surprise for our wedding day. The setting is so beautiful to accentuate the center stone.
    Diamond and Design is not the cheapest place to buy jewelry because they do custom work and have very high standards. I truly believe that with jewelry you get what you pay for and Diamond and Design gives you amazing quality jewelry. I love it!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Benjamin · Married on 06/10/2011

I read the other review here and decided to check the place out. It was local to me, so I went to the store myself. I was looking for an engagement ring for my girlfriend and had been researching for the past month online and at various places. I walked in and took a look around and noticed the jewelry here was extremely unique. I spoke with the owner who was a very kind and knowledgeable woman. She said everything in her store she hand picks from specific designers and she doesn't ever carry 2 of the same ring. After going to a few jewelry stores in the mall and to Jarrod, the engagement rings at Diamond & Design really stood out to me in comparison.Their owner was very helpful and informative without pressuring me into purchasing anything. I ended up leaving, checking a couple other places, and eventually came back and bought a vintange style setting with a cushion cut loose diamond. The ring was gorgeous and my fiance began crying when I gave it to her. We later came back and had a custom wedding band made to fit the engagement ring for an exact match. Everything came out beautifully. Their service was excellent and the quality of work was immaculate. I have already sent my friend here to get his girlfriends engagement ring and will refer everyone I know about this place. I don't usually write reviews, but I really liked the service I got so I felt I owed it to them. Thanks again Diamond & Design.

Sent on 07/05/2011
  • I

Issa · Married on 03/28/2011

Great customer service. Very good wedding designs. I suggest you try this place!

Sent on 04/01/2011

Diamond & Design Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Diamond & Design Jewelers 1
    Free jewelry cleaning and inspection
    Mention you found us on Wedding Wire and we will give you a free cleaning and inspection on any piece of jewelry free!

• 4505 Chino Hills Pkwy C Chino Hills, 91709 See on map